Luke Cage

This is out next week and nobody is talking about it. I remember there being more hype for daredevil and jessica jones.

Cuz he's black.

nobody is talking about it because everyone here is fucking tired of capeshit

You'll find a fuck ton of threads about it when it hits. They did shit marketing this time around, I didn't even know it was coming out next week and I used Netflix just today.

Also there's nothing really for us to talk about yet. Personally, if they manage to keep JJ and DD quality I'll enjoy it.

Well it doesn't warrant much hype. DD was revolutionary and had the whole Batman thing going on. JJ was eerie with its noir vibes and David Tennant. Like Cage so far is just some super strength nigger fighting niggers to hip hop. If it was blaxploitation there'd be something to be dazzled about.

it looks crap like most netflix bollocks
also black lead is marketing on hard code

Jessica Jones kinda ruined my hype for the future of the netflix marvel microverse.

is the villain really going to be some nigger without any powers. at least kingpin had retard strength and that armor suit

nobody is talking about it because normies dont spend all day talking about capeshit and star wars on the internet user

Nigger propaganda.

Jessica Jones was a piece of shit though. The purple faggot was cool though.

Cred Forums is racist

kill yourselves

>ywn Margot's sissyboy dog who has to eat Jared's cum out of her ass

Thanks for the heads up. It's a good thing KAT's replacement is up and running now. Can't wait to torrent the whole series

this. Daredevil is the only good one so far

link?

>>>/reddit/

This, famalamas.

Luke Cage without the jive talk and blaxploitation is boring as fuck. Black Dynamite is a better Luke Cage than this will be.

I just want this shit out of the way so we can get Punisher.

Spotted the minority!

It's not out yet, there's nothing to talk about. Once it's out then we'll have threads on it.

And there was zero hype around Jessica Jones before and after release.

>And there was zero hype around Jessica Jones before and after release.
Wrong and wrong

Nobody gives a shit about Jessica Jones, for an adult show that was aiming at a mature audience it really failed really hard.

It didn't even got any nods at important awards at all.

This

>progressive
>edgy
>mature
Shit.

Replacement or honeypot

>Gigga Nigger: The series

Looks boring

I disagree but the power of trip dubs says I have no power over you.

Wrong.

cause hes a nigger... its not hard to contemplate

> a strong nigger fighting other niggers...

yippie.....

I would be into it, but the showrunner already came out about #blacklivesmatter, so I'm not interested in supporting it.

>came out about #blacklivesmatter
He was gay for black dudes?

Daredevil is terrible, why would I be hyped for this

kek, I meant spoke out. He said he was going to use the show as a platform to discuss such issues.

This man looks like an anime.

because nobody wants to watch a show about a nigger, even the SJWs who keep demanding it. they just want nerds who actually watch capeshit to have to watch niggers

I like Luke Cage, but my biggest fear is that they're gonna use this show for a bunch of SJW and BLM bullshit.

pls no

Nerds who actually watch and read capeshit are the only ones who would be interested in Luke Cage desu