Nihon kino thread

nihon kino thread

>The case for a more multicultural Japan

>anti-racist
>wants to kill all Japanese people

leave the Japanese alone, you crafty Jews!

Guilty of Romance is kino

Japs deserve to be genocided tbhmyfam. #2nukesRnotenuf

>Cred Forums is always right: the image

Aside from that, are there any good, conventional Japan live-action films? I've seen nothing but shitty romantic comedies, shitty SoL films, and shitty surrealistic films.

its hilarious cuz a jew wants to add multiculturaism to something!

I'd call this board pathetic because it really has juvenile taste in film but the fact that these threads are prevelent is proof this is just another facebook tier board to discuss nigger cock and models.

You people are fucking hilarious. Never seen a good film in your life but waste time on this board your life must be brutal

now this is a post i can upvote

No, all of the good Japanese films are anime. Check out Mind Game.

Tora Tora Tora

>The case for a more multicultural Japan

The jews won't stop until they ruin everything, will they?

every place on earth, with the exception of Israel, has to become multicultural.

>Mind Game
Thanks. I'll check it out. There are surprisingly few great anime films, aside from Miyazaki's, of course.

>all of the good Japanese films are anime
This is unfortunate, but what I suspected, but am disappointed when a much less populous and wealthy nation such as South Korea produces such great cinema.

Japs stopped making good films past the late 90's
Koreans make all the asian kino now
older than that though, especially the 60's and 70's, is excellent, although you are a self admitted Cred Forums user so you probably have zero taste.

>although you are a self admitted Cred Forums user so you probably have zero taste.
kek, so if I say I have zero interest in watching Samurai films with cinematography that has aged like milk and was dated by Western standards when it was released, am I revealing my lack of taste?

But Israel is multicultural, it's full of shabbos goys

>cinematography that has aged like milk and was dated by Western standards when it was released, am I revealing my lack of taste?

I'm not a proponent of "watch it with the time period in mind", if the cinematography is bad then it's bad.

That being said, if you think all the old samurai movies have bad cinematography, you absolutely have shit taste. Some of it is shot flat, but if you think something like seven samurai is shot in a way where it has aged like milk you are a turbo pleb.

>seven samurai
I didn't have a movie like this mind, so I'll consider watching it.