Is Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker the greatest Batman movie ever made?

Is Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker the greatest Batman movie ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7TApbL1ok0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

I don't think it's the greatest movie on a whole, but this is the greatest scene in any batman film period:

youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y

Subzero was better

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TApbL1ok0Q

Might as well link to Tumblr at this point.

Brilliant

But he didn't link to /cgl/

Yeah, probably, but the pretty much the rest of the movie except the confrontation is you usual, mindless cartoon action schlock.

Nothing has so far topped the Mask of the Phantasm. Best Joker antics and dialogue, best Joker backstory.

No. Next question.

it can't be that bad

Cred Forums thinks anything left of center is Stalin or a jewish conspiracy.

I mean they think center right corpratists tools like Hillary and Obama are actually leftists.

>I mean they think center right corpratists tools like Hillary and Obama are actually leftists.
Does that standard apply to center-right Republicans as well, or are they actually right-wing?

>Is Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker the greatest Batman movie ever made?
No.

yeah came to post this
mask of the phantasm is really the best batman movie

well Joker's backstory insofar as he was once a regular gangster, it really doesn't get into why he became the joker or how he's a genius at chemistry etc.

>Robin is ultimately the one to kill the Joker.

Absolute fucking poetry.

Nope that's Mask of the Phantasm.

Return of the Joker is really only good for the flashback.

>why he became a joker

It's kind of implied he wa always a psycho, the vat of acid just set him loose. IMO Joker's backstory shouldn't be explored too much, it will always turn out underwhelming.

Batman Beyond was way better than it had any right to be.

I mean you show a future for B:TAS, and it is as fucked as it can get. Bruce is a bitter old recluse who broke ties with everyone he ever loved- with over half of them dead anyway.

The only problem I have with it is that the epilogue they added for from Justice League literally turned the man who raised Terry into a by the book definition of a cuckold.

>So you fell in a tank of acid, got your skin bleached and decided to become a supervillain. What, you couldn't get a job as a rodeo clown?
>Don't you dare laugh at me.
>Why? I thought the Joker always wanted to make Batman laugh!
>YOU'RE NOT BATMAN

The genuine capekino.

It is. Cred Forums is the worst board on this site.

Look up the CoCo's Bizarre Adventure threads if you want to see just how bad it's gotten over there.

>I don't like Tumblr or Cred Forums so I must be from Cred Forums

Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkk off, you assfractured SJW.

>Cred Forums is the worst board on this site
Let's not indulge in hyperboles.

fuck off tripfaggot

Not an argument. s4s is much worse.