Ghostbusters 2016 WEB-DL XviD AC3 2.0-OzZY1

>Ghostbusters 2016 WEB-DL XviD AC3 2.0-OzZY1

Are you ready for the vagina kino of the year ?

>inb4 muh web-dl

hi slowpoke.
we did this thread yesterday.
return at once to reddit.

why xvid?

Who cares? Nobody wants to see this terrible crap.

>xvid
>ac3 2.0 stereo

what year are you from ? 1995?

KINO TIME

girlfriend dragged me into watcing it. thought it would be shit but went anyways because she started implying only a sexist wouldn't want to watch it. honestly ended up being pretty good senpai, its genuinely funny without being about MUH GURL POWER and doesn't really rely on low hanging gender politics jokes. would totally recommend watching it.

Can't wait to watch this with my wife's son, it will be his first Ghostbusters movie.

>she started implying only a sexist wouldn't want to watch it
That's when you're supposed to dump her.

>shit taste in women
>shit taste in film

>its genuinely funny without being about MUH GURL POWER and doesn't really rely on low hanging gender politics jokes
I don't think we watched the same movie.

>ts genuinely funny without being about MUH GURL POWER and doesn't really rely on low hanging gender politics jokes. would totally recommend watching it.
It's a slog to watch and exhausted me due to just how boring it is. Just a mess really. What really surprised me is that Lesile Jones was the only character close to being a fucking human in it outside of the times she's screaming.

poor cuckold lol

It doesn't worth space on the hd.

i kinda wunna stream it but i am depressed enough already

you are talking absolute shite

Please castrate yourself

what's the best 2 channel encoding to get?

>implying i would watch this shit for free.

Post link where they pay me, 50 is low as I can go.

I legit already forgot this movie

this user is a master baiter

10/10

when i saw this i gave it a real chance, I was so disapointed, there are so many failings. They underused the two women who are funny out of that group, they over used the two boring ones, and they just reused the same plot from the first movie put just pissed on the fans while trying to badger them in to watching.

It was decent until the concert part when it goes downhill faster than probably any movie I've ever seen.

>movie is so shit no one cared enough to make a camrip of it till now
kek

I have a Bernie Sanders loving hipster friend that has a horrible case of little man's syndrome and is constantly trying to prove people wrong. Even he tried to watch this with an open mind and said he couldn't get past the first 10 mins, it was that bad.

get ready for a queef joke AND a slimey verguba in the first 15 minutes of this "film".

>> archetype niggress
>> human

I liked it.

>implying I'm even going to bother pirating this shit

>girlfriend
stopped reading right there, shit b8

This so much.

Shit is filtered on my couchpotato for a reason.

this. It was ok to good

I wouldn't recommend watching it but I did laugh a couple of times.

Also saw it in theaters.