Press F for Brad Pitt's career

Press F for Brad Pitt's career

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1828721/brad-pitt-admits-he-boozed-and-smoked-weed-but-insists-he-is-a-dedicated-father/
m.tmz.com/#article/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-investigation/
complex.com/pop-culture/2016/09/radar-online-identified-a-list-star-pedophile-kingpin
youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>believing the tabloid jew

>can you prove they're my kids? >:)

It's probably something light like leaving cocaine out or telling Shiloh she should wear a dress once in a while.

>child abuse
>not sexual abuse

who cares. let him beat his kids as long he doesn't fuck em it's a non issue

>It's probably something light like leaving cocaine out

>misgendering your kid
>light child abuse

Shiloh IS a girl though.

The custody battle has begun. This is probably the work of Angelina's ((lawyers))

jolie, after seeing jonah roasted in france was reminded of the heartlessness of pitt when he claimed that hill isn't a real actor.

100% he got drunk nd while arguing with Jolie he called the Vietnam/Africa adopted kid a "gook/nigger".

i fucking hope there is a mel gibson like tape of this

Good, good. Now Brad's divorce lawyer will tell him to claim that Angelina's boyfriend or some male relative of hers has been sexually abusing the children. That's how this custody stuff always goes.

Shouldn't be too hard to find dirt on Jolie, though. Everybody knows she's crazy.

Wake me up when the Corey Haim accusation surfaces

>you can adopt a kid that has some genetic similarities with you
>or you can choose to adopt a soulless gook and a niglet that you have nothing in common with

how could ANYONE have seen this coming

Is there a better time to start beating your kids?

why do people get married?

leave Brad alone.

>having kids in the first place
I will just enjoy watching this planet burn itself to the ground while I go insane.

>It's probably something light like leaving cocaine

Duuuuude lemao

brad pitt is the one who raped corey haim

one of them broke the first rule of fight club..

>smash dat like button :D

Fuck, could he be the a list pedo?

>BRAD PITT IS THE APEX PEDO
its just too much

Story?

The apex predator elijah wood alluded to and corey as well.

A serious actor, mind you.

Fuck, I hope so. I'm tired of people being shocked when they find out shit like this about actors. You don't know these people just because you saw them play pretend for money

Do you know Shiloh? When's the last time you talked to them? Assuming Shiloh is a girl because they're biologically female is pretty ignorant of you. Maybe she was a girl and now he's a boy. Maybe they're non-binary. Maybe it's none of your fucking business. It's 2016, please grow the fuck up.

Maybe Brad woke up one day and decided he didn't want to live in Angelina's Multi Culti hell house anymore

Did he do the soap thing to one of them or what?

>the soap thing
it's called taking a bath, you filthy animal

Friends of the couple say 51-year-old heart throb Brad was fighting for their marriage while Angelina was planning a smear campaign against him

Yes, he did drink and smoke weed. And yes, they did have fights where he’d raise his voice. He knows he needs to improve and is trying to make himself a better person for the sake of the children.

But he’s a very dedicated father, nobody can take that away. To suggest there was any troubling behaviour that would put his wife or family under threat is ridiculous.

Angelina has chosen to try to destroy his reputation — it’s a smear campaign. She’s acting crazy and Brad knows how crazy she can get.

That’s why she’s got hardly any female friends in Hollywood. But she has a lot of skeletons in her closet so she has to be careful.

Brad was left shell-shocked. He just wanted positivity and doesn’t want anything negative out there about the woman he loves, the mother of his children. But he is fighting back and wants custody of the kids.

He is “lawyering up” to fight claims he is a bad dad as the split turns toxic and is recruiting top lawyers to fight her in court if necessary to battle for custody of their six kids.

> thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1828721/brad-pitt-admits-he-boozed-and-smoked-weed-but-insists-he-is-a-dedicated-father/

Poor girl, she probably has issues because Pitt didled her.

Well he's fighting for custody of ALL 6 children so I don't think that's the reason they split up

No I mean the thing he did to Edward Norton in Fight Club.

He got drunk on a plane and told Jolie she was a horrible cunt, so Jolie is claiming it traumatised the kids to hear that.

That's just PR mate. He doesn't have a chance in hell of getting those kids unless he has real dirt on Angelina

Brad is a fucking hero.

Shouldn't be too hard considering it's Angelina.

>yfw the reason he hung out with the Jackass boys was so he could dress Wee-man up like a baby and finger him

> unless he has real dirt on Angelina

Shouldn't be too hard, the woman is crazy but brad pitt is smart enough not to air his dirty laundry in public. She has no female friends for a reason.

I don't know if this is true or not, but the whole "abusive to the kids" shit is a typical lawyer tactic.

Both sides are probably trying to smear each other, kinda like in that one movie they were both in...

heh, another example of life imitating art

yeah, except up till now, Brad has had a pretty good reputation in the public eye, while Jolie has always been looked upon as a bit of a weirdo creepazoid

I can believe this

Maybe he's just doing it to put on a positive front. "Don't worry kids, daddy's not giving you up". Next minute his lawyers are negotiating for a maximum of an hour of visitation per week.

Brad is the only chance of saving the tranny from going full retard under jolie

He really is the father from Tree of Life. Based Brad.

Pitt is based. He'll be happy to pay some cash to get rid of those import kids.

>implying a man can smear a woman

Please. The only allegations you can throw are alcohol/drugs or cheating.

Since Jolie fired first and everything is stacked in her favor, shes basically already won. Once a woman claims she's been abused or that kids have it's over. Even if it's completely 100% false, the public will believe otherwise.

what kind of noise was this nigga making when he did this face

>trying this hard
Fine, have a (you)

Ever since that UN ambassador bullshit, she's been pretty much untouchable.

(you)

The pain in that man's face is palpable.

Don't forget getting her boobs cut off because of 'muh cancer'.

The narrative will be that things were fine until that, then Brad became more distant and more and more angry until one fateful night when...

this is what happens when you don't smack your wife when she gets out of line

its like when a shark smells blood, when your wife smells that you're a cuckold beta

she still has boobies my man

that man was the make up artist that fagged up that boy, if he's in pain its due to his hard cock being too constricted by his pants

Apparently he yelled at them, and grabbed their arms on an airplane to pull them back. That's not child abuse, that's a regular childhood for everyone whose parents weren't the real life version of Flanders'.

thanks guys

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP, BRADDY BOY

haha good one.

do you know what is funny, all women are the same

no matter how much money they have, after divorce they are trying to get away old dad from kids

my sides

while maybe he is not #top1 dad, women can manipulate kids during divorce for "their own good" kek

>1: Say "A list actor" is investigated for child abuse in blind item
>2: Brangelina split
>3: ???
>4: Brad Pitt is an A list actor who just underwent scandal, therefore he must be

This isn't a story

The dialy mail website front page is filled with stuff relating to marion cottilard

> Apparently he yelled at them

what the fuck? psychological abuse much??

What would happen if Jolie murder/suicided Shiloh? Would the world crash down?

#PrayForBrad

Has Project Mayhem gone too far?

(pic related) makes sense since she's been diagnosed with BPD, don't doubt for a second that she's """attempted suicide""" just to get attention

SHOCKING PLOT TWIST REVEALED BELOW. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING I WARNED YOU.

Angelina was the skeleton in Brads closet all along!

I thought he was a traditional conservative all-american male. Wtf is this shit

This first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions

didnt she fuck her brother

>be Brad Pitt
>wake up one day
>the woman you married is now a skeleton with flesh coating
>you give her a hug and feel the hard implants pressing against your chest
>"Get off me, I need to get ready for my skin preservation treatment", the sack of bones hisses before rattling out the door
>find your little daughter
>"Mommy says I can finally have my reassignment surgery", she says as she downs a testosterone pill
>rush to your wife for questioning
>find her among men in white lab coats injecting substances into her face
>meanwhile, her black (male) assistant is browsing for new children to buy
>confront her
>she shrills back in a glass-shattering voice, calling him all kinds of names and threatening to divorce him if he objects
>some of the children start to cry
>Jolie instructs the maid to "take care of it"
>just as sudden as she erupted into an angry fit, she's quiet and collected again
>she retreats with her assistant to a different part of the mansion
>moans of pleasure echo through the hallways
>the door is open and one kid stays to watch in horror
>you were once the dream of any girl
>voted sexist men alive repeatedly
>you dated Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow
>all you wanted was to make great movies, smoke weed and go to the beach
>this is your life now
>your face when

So she never changed into a UN protector of children worldwide end hunger bring worldpeace after all ?

reddit

Hopefully he abused his adopted children and the tranny.

Child abuse is yelling at your kids now?

Child abuse is not getting your kid an iPhone 7 in their preferred color

It isn't, and everyone knows it isn't. But him having that charge against him will be a useful weapon for Jolie during the custody battle, even though everyone knows it's bullshit.

Brad has A skeleton in his closet. Angelina has so many skeletons in hers that when she steps into it it officially becomes an ossuary.

no. abusing your child is.
pitt is the a-list diddler

She owns her craziness tho. Whenever I read something about her it's never an OMG type of reaction. She's crazy so I expect it and don't see it as a big deal. It's the actors that try to hide or lie about their craziness that irritate me

I read some doujins like this.

Fraser, Depp and now Pitt
Not even the biggest of alphas are saved from JUSTing.

:'^(

JUST
U
S
T

m.tmz.com/#article/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-investigation/

Why does everyone who tries to Stump Trump get Stumped?

you and me both brother

Brad should have never left Jennifer Anniston and gone to Jolie's crazy ass adopting a million 3rd world babies

"We have a developing situation here gentlemen.... Brendan we need you to come in."

You forgot Affleck. It's like there's some kind of serial JUSTer out there JUSTing all these actors.

A woman loses her mind and lies her way through a divorce in an attempt to make the man look bad. Never heard that before color me shocked. I will NEVER understand why people get married when 9/10 times it ends exactly the same way.

Entrapment

>getting married
>alpha

LMAO

They're not alpha, they're just handsome Beta-pluses

Getting married within the past 20 years is a sign of betahood

This divorce preceeding is gonna get good.

Maybe he'll focus more and get better roles. ..hell...Maybe even become an actor.

How many millions will he lose?

I called this way back when he left aniston. Jolie a super psycho. Karmas a bitch b rad

love this picture

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

Yep.

lol nope it's angelina who abused her, she's doesn't even like her own child.

#JeSuisBrad

i'm so glad everyone are shitting on them for having fuckton of 3rd world children. i never though the antidote for SJWism would come from the TMZ types

but they are gooks and niggers

That's what you get for being pro-guns goyim o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^) o:^)

he got drunk and punched one of the chinks

Hmmm

Really makes you think

kek

With his dick

complex.com/pop-culture/2016/09/radar-online-identified-a-list-star-pedophile-kingpin

lol, bright side is he's still rich and famous. So he never has to see that deranged nigger loving sjw skeleton and her tribe of dindus ever again. He can drown in all the fresh pussy he wants.

Lol fuck that, have em all Angie

the world would become a slightly better place

How predictable.

Mother wanting sole custody of kids accuses father of child abuse.

Two of his kids might still be salvageable though.

>Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Brad, Angelina and their kids were on a flight last Wednesday when he allegedly got wasted on the private jet. He allegedly went wild, screaming and getting physical with the kids.

>We're told the plane landed at an airport around 8 PM, and witnesses say Pitt continued his rant on the tarmac, and even tried leaving in one of the fuel trucks.
> He tried to leave in a fuel truck

RIP Brad

Not if you vote Trump

Let the crazy bitch have them,he only has one kid and it's too fucked in the head to know what sex it is.

Can't wait to vote Trump in. Got my snacks ready for the debate on the 26th. Trump is gonna destroy her,Hillary is gonna shit her Dr Evil pants suit and pass out live on stage.

he also threatened to throw his children of the plane, yelling "first one to talk gets to stay on my airplane". I wouldn't call that regular childhood desu.

Fuck off racist

Pitt just doesnt seem like the type of guy to be a cunt

Thought 3 of the kids were biologically his, they're the spitting image of him anyway.

2 of the others have known him as 'Dad' since they were babies, and the eldest kid since he was a toddler.

Was he going to shoot them first though?

>Leave Rachelnips for Lara Croft
>bitch starts adopting the entire continent of africa
>bitch cuts her tits off
>cheat on said bitch with dishrag Cotillard
>divorce imminent
>bitch accuses you of beating the entire adopted continent of africa

JUST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would you shoot a kid before throwing him out of a plane?

#Pray4Brad

Kill yourself namefag,You Are Going Back!.

you're a big guy

haha epic xDD. one facebook like for you

>being opposed to "free" trade deals, wanting a better relationship with Russia, and wanting less intervention in the middle east makes me racist

>tfw to intelligent for JUST posting

>bitch starts adopting the entire continent of africa

Adoption is a mutual agreement

Supporting a who refused to denounce the KKK makes you racist. Also where are his tax returns?

Idk adopting continuously all these kids from around the world always seemed a little creepy to me.

>ayy Brad, it's Dr. G. Looks like you're behind on some of those alimony payments. Call me ASAP and we'll sort this out bro. Peace.

And Hillary has a grand dragon of KKK as mentor and she supports BLM a racist group responsible for many more crimes in the recent years.

The issues I mentioned are much more important to me than his tax returns. I'd prefer that he did release them but if he doesn't, so be it.

And frankly I don't give a damn about the opinions of someone from a largely defunct racist organization like the KKK. Trump ultimately did disavow Duke's support, anyway.

BLM is a civil rights organization, not that I would expect a fucking white male to understand human behavior.

Its only gonna be about him hitting his kids, if it was sexual it would say so. Dont forget that reporters want you to read the story and will exaggerate the title as far as they can without lying

Based Brad Pitt is breaking the glass ceiling for pedos.

>glass ceiling
>implying that the majority of Hollywood's people in positions of power aren't already pedos

If anything a normal heterosexual person would need to brake the glass ceiling there.

How's that marriage holding up, Brad?

El JUSTO kekekek

This fag deserves this though, anyone who puts his dick in crazy feminazis is worthy of all the pain

>a kid once found a joint of his

Tom Cruise is the only alpha..funny because he is a manlet

so alpha he cucked his life to scientology

>brad I want six million black kids
>ok

>mutual

The Cucker has struck again

This is just typical drunk behaviour. I've acted worse than this while drunk, and not on one occasion either. The thing about this is, people usually get blind shitfaced drunk for a reason. Nobody wakes up one day happy as anything and decides they're gonna get wasted, there's always another underlying reason for it.

The only salvageable kids at this point are the twins, and they are young enough so that a court will never give custody to the father, even if the mother is legit crazy.

Just leave and keep fucking Marion or Aniston or some 20yo dumb bimbo, Brad.

half of them are nigglets and not even his

this was angelina's fault, as she has openly said she considers her to be a blob and privileged and said multiple times she loves the shitskins more because they are survivors. mommy only started paying attention and "loving" her because of the whole sexual identity drama

oh dis gon be gud

>Nobody wakes up one day happy as anything and decides they're gonna get wasted
This is wrong.

>This is just typical drunk behaviour

like being a pedophile kingpin

>kids
Somehow I don't think most people here will have that problem.

Fuck off cuck.

Well I know for certain you will not.

top kek
brutal

samefag

thats just sad buddy

What about Depp/Heard?

This is Allen x Farrow all over again

This guy is a real life Tim Heidecker persona.

said the beta cuck

>talking shit about Trump a few weeks back
>Now this happens

ADD IT TO THE COLLAGE BOYS

nah he'll be fine

How does one Cred Forums? I am new to these parts...its scary here.

Out of brad Pitts way Vietnam shits

How will voting trump solve anything?

Sign me up! I want to marry and impregnate an American woman so I can be accused of spousal or child abuse during the divorce. Hey, my life is destroyed, but you get some extra money...what a fucking great deal.

Don't worry, it'll never happen to you

welcome

but I wanted it to be spielberg...

can confirm

t. alcoholic

>smoking weed like a degenerate
>with your kids around
I hope this sick fuck goes down and spends the rest of his life in jail

yeah, hopefully he gets an overdose on weed man

what a wreck amirite

This.
Can't he just get drunk around his kids like normal people?

WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT THIS COLLIDES WITH THE DIVORCE/CHILD CUSTODY CASE

That face.

>DUDE WEED LMAO
Keep killing those brain cells, hopefully by next year you'll be dead

why are you even mad about this?

>weed kills brain cells
okay grandma

He probably tried to dress his daughter like a girl, and called her "she"

Handsome as fuck...can fuck any woman he chooses.

Fucks kids.

I don't understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0

Brad "My Career's in a" Pitt

Start packing your bags mate.

No one wants you here or anywhere t.bh s.mh f.am

Typical woman wanting all the sympathy and prepared to destroy a man's reputation to get it. She's got all the best lawyers and media shills on this and they are working hard to fuck him over.

because you are not handsome as fuck. it comes always with a curse

Brad "hit on my kid" Pitt

This is literally what women all lie about when they want custody of the children.

Also, Angelina Jolie never disciplined the kids, she just let them run rampant. Stupid cunt.

For her it counted as abuse when he raised his voice.

Nice buzzword ....plz kys

Makes you wonder how long Brad has been staying with her just to avoid the law jew rape.

Hey shitlord...go back to your contaiment board

tldr; don't stick your dick in crazy

>Brad Pitt
>Alpha star from the 90s and 00s
>Fucked anything that dared to move, premium quality women
>Sex symbol, loads of cash, one of the most recognizable faces and bodies in the industry
>Marries Jolie after dumping Aniston
>Becomes Cucklord of the US, raises other men's children, only biological kids are messed up since one of them's a "trans little person", growing old, tied down to that marriage because even if he wanted to live he doesn't have enough money to pay that many alimonies
>Has a titless sloot for a wife and a liberal one for that matter who fucks her brother and that Billy Bob Thorton railed and discarded
>Now bracing for an alimony shitstorm that will make Brendan Fraser look like the Alpha God Emperor of Mankind
Is Brad the king of betas?

>TFW Brad Pitt will never diddle you as Jonah Hill cries while eating his subs in a corner, with Brad thrusting his finger up inside of you screaming THIS SUMMER, ROB SCHNEIDER WAS A GARBAGE MAN WITH A BORING LIFE UNTIL ONE DAY HE FOUND A MAGIC SOFA AND HIS WHOLE LIFE CHANGED..

you know you got hard from that. admit it.

it's not her fault she has mostly guy friends.

she doesnt like hanging with them females, too much drama.

Any drug around your kids is bad behavior. Even legal medication that impacta behavior.

Kek.

Imagine the pressure of adopting half of Africa for an aging once-kinda-good-looking women you fell for. And now that succubus is suing you for something you did not do, JUST to make you look bad in the public. Angelina needs to die, along with her fucked up daddy/brother issues. Fuck her.
F U C K
U
C
K

H E R
E
R

Brad deserves everything he gets. The bitch was a walking red flag from the start.

That's Tyler the Creator, not Wayne Brady

she was the textbook example of DONT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

Billy Bob Thornton ran like hell from her...when she was young and hot.

Doesn't mean he deserves this shit. She stopped acting long time ago, because she is a talentless whore, and Brad took on many projects that allowed her the luxury of living life carefree and just spread her legs. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this because he fell in love with her

stop spreading rumors angelina

oh fuck i laffed

>"I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much," Jolie says in the new issue of U.K. Elle. Angelina Jolie has revealed that her blonde-haired blue-eyed natural child Shiloh, is the 'outcast' in her ethnically diverse family.

>"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob!

meanwhile she's pushing her into the latest tranny freakshow for liberal virtue signaling status

I hope Pitt gets custody of his girl and leaves the zoo for that cunt

Cap this now
S03E01 starts with Elliot in Alf world again

F

Pitt cucked Mike Tyson

All the rest I can imagine

how do you drink weed?

F

this is the work of an enemy Stand...

well deserved (you)

Nah, he made one bad decision and stuck with it despite better judgement. Angie was an exciting woman for most people back in the days. Especially for Brad, who had dated mostly sweethearts like Jennifer Aniston or Gwyneth Paltrow. He's just your all-American boyscout being confronted with something he couldn't deal with. Apparently, he was the one trying to make this relationship work.

Brad will manage, though. He has money, looks and status.

fuck that soul-sucking liberal witch tbqh

no wonder the kid hates herself

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

JUST LOOK AT THE DAMN STACHE

>"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her
this wasn't even during peak tumblr era

women are disgusting

You 15 year old nu-males will never understand. I, on the other hand, a strong 33 year old KNOW how you smoke weed. And that knowledge, you do not deserve.

CUTE!

wat

Since when you can get away with mental retardation?

Exactly.

four-20-blaze-it

Can't argue with the pedo stache

Jesus christ, when he got Angelina she was already past her prime. Why Brad? Why the fuck did you do this? Even the most alpha handsome 10/10 white guys are cucks now, I can't wait for the West to finally fall

I don't know why this made me laugh like n idiot

Action==>Consequences.
Same shit with Depp leaving a loyal and trusty woman like Winona to go with some no-name blond top escort, I'm not excusing Amber or Angelina who deserve to die, I'm saying that if you're a man and you're over 40 years old you should recognize cancer bitches when you see one.

>MTV's Twink'd

Gets me hard than Hansen vs. Predator

>Angelina Jolie has revealed that her blonde-haired blue-eyed natural child Shiloh, is the 'outcast' in her ethnically diverse family.
I didn't know Jolie was that deep in that shit

More like he used Scientology to cuck the world

Wrong for women, correct for men.

>never settles in with a single woman
>fucks a different top model every month
>3-4 at a time on his personal yacht
>looking good and has even won an Oscar for the most basic performance

Is Leonardo di Caprio the only intelligent man left in Hollywood?
Did his father tell him that bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks?

apologize for all of those "40+ years and not married" threads

What went wrong?

His dad looks like a pimp. So, probably.

Fell for the oldest meme

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN DOWN DOWN

I honestly cannot argue with your reply. I wish I could, because Brad is actually... Fuck it... I mean, even if he stayed with Generic-Jennifer, I don't think he'd be... Maybe he has a need to be around damaged goods. Not even saying Angelina was a good, but she certainly was damaged all along. I guess you're right, maybe he deserves it.

Shit, he was banging prime Applegate? God damn Brad, you were supposed to be the one

Sad.

Young Applegate looks like Elle Fanning.

>tfw the 90's completely mined out the earth's supply of radium
>now nothing can be radical ever again
>people dont even smile anymore

It's not about "deserving" it user, it's about consequences.
A lot of nice guys I know are in a living hell because they decided to settle in with asshole women that scream all day and schedule their free time too, but at the end of the day when you make a shit choice you pay for it.
They don't deserve it but they brought it down on themselves but not taking more time to analyze all the evidence.
Everyone knew Angelina was a bit crazy and a former lesbian, you don't marry a former lesbian.

Quick reminder that the only real A-lister to avoid the marriage sham is my boy DiCaprio

wTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CAN"T BE HAPPENING

BRAD PITT IS WHITE
DOESN'T THAT STAND FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE?
YOU CAN'T ACCUSE HIM JUST LIKE THAT

shut up fat bitch

Cause 9/11 happened and I'm not being ironic it's the truth

Imagine being a kid and reading this coming from your own mother.

Imagine being a kid and your name being a spoonerism of "Pile O'Shit."

I think you're forgetting someone.
>unmarried
>no kids
>banterlord in the marvel universe
>literally doesn't give a fuck

he probably spanked his kids honestly

age?

Well memed, friend.
>
|

Based Leo. Getting married is seriously one of the most retarded things you can possibly do

>And yes, they did have fights where he’d raise his voice.
So fucking what? When did raising your voice during an argument turn into abuse? Oh, right. It was when strong independent womyn decided no one should be able to disagree with them.

How do you go from that funny sweet looking girl to crazy dragon? What the fuck man?

Christina applegate is still super fucking hot.

oh wow, JUST

Women cause suffering

None, they're both as rich as each other. They'll both lose a few million to the lawyers, but will barely notice it gone.

This battle is only about the little Brangelinas (even the ones without their parents' DNA).

All Men Must Die

top kek

>tfw only attracted to controlling women
>sooner or later I'll have to choose between a miserable life with someone I love, or a stable relationship with someone I'm not capable of feeling anything for
>can't stay single because I'm the only male in my family line

why did brad pitt and benecio del torro not look similar when they were younger and only when they are older

Did he turn like half asian or something?

Honestly, marrying her was such a stupid move I can't even feel sorry for him.

Offs, everyone knows who that was. And he's not even an A-lister (at least not now anyways)

You know what that means, user. Breed with the females in your family.

Not my type.

that's a JUSTing world record right there

Kek.

queer as a $3 bill.

supposedly he likes to beat hookers and groupie girls half to death before he can get a hard on.

I blame Emily Blunt for that

Emily Blunt will NEVER vomit on your thanksgiving dinner after calling your mother a filthy paki transsexual with hemorrhoids from being gangfucked by albainans in exchange for heroin in west berlin, and your father a fucking gobshite FUCKING WELSH wanker twat, while drunk and then drag you along on a high speed chase after stabbing the cops that were called with an ice cream scoop while yelling YOU FINK UR HARD M8? R U AVIN A FUCKING GIGGLE? IL FUCKN SOCK U RITE INNA GABBER I SWER 2 CRIST U FOCKIN POOF!! I'LL FUCKING EXECUTE EVERY LAST WUNNA YA FOCKING CUNTS!!

IT'S CURRENT YEAR! IT'S CURRENT YEAR!

Did she really say that? That's such a disgusting thing to say about any child, let alone your own.

Man up, it doesn't have to be your thang, you NEED to breed.

Breed. With. The. Women. In. Your. Family... user...

the ending is so true. read his biography by accident on break at my summer job. Poor pretty boy

cringe

a outcast blob of privilege that her mom feel less for

utterly evil cunt

>starred in dogshit like fight club
>is a pedo
No surprise at all

kek

Leo knows wussup.

TRUST NO BITCH

This. Worst mistake of his career.

Shouldn't Brad Pitt be celebrating that she's willing to take the tranny, nigger and gook kids off his hands? He can impregnate someone else and have a normal family now

Just "Gone Girl" my shit up

back to readdit newfag

Kek. That face blend site.

fucking newplebs

So who got the jewiest lawyers? Both can afford pretty much anyone

Brendan Fraser has officially been surpassed.

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>implying succubus Angie isn't living off of innocent Brad's wallet
>implying she isn't just after his money to buy the remaining children in Africa, why? Because she's a fucking lunatic

not funny sorry for your autism

Brad will come out on top. He still has his looks, money and fame, he'll be drowning in young 10/10 pussy in no time. Meanwhile this insane old hag is way past her prime, hasn't been in anything relevant in decades, looks like absolute shit and no sane male would go near her, Brad took the fall for all of us and is a living cautionary tale , bless him

Shit. I know who Corey Haim's A-lister abuser was. My comment wasn't allowed.

It's NOT Brad Pitt, Charlie Sheen or any other Sheen, John Travolta, Tom Hanks, Spielberg, Michael Jackson, or any other suggested names so far.

Figure out the real name, the comment is not allowed.

BUUUHLEEEEYAAAAHHH

Wouldn't it be funny if he ended up like Brendan?

Give us a hint you fag

Only thing keeping him from becoming that is his still perfect hairline.

I'm outta here. Fuck this, I'm off Cred Forums for life.

Wait a second

At least screencap for proof you norwegian mongol

See you tomorrow.

I hope he gets back with Aniston. It'd be like comfy 90s tabloids again.

Nah affleck is a massive alpha who kind of justed himself. I'm pretty sure the nannywasn the first. She was just the one that pushed garner over the edge.

Could you imagine how big a news story that murder suicide would be

Yeah because every 10 year old wants a 60 year old father.