I thought Stephen Colbert was supposed to be funny...

I thought Stephen Colbert was supposed to be funny. Why is he having an autistic rage fit over what was clearly a troll at the expense of the media? When did the right develop a better sense of humor than the left?

youtube.com/watch?v=byP7XvzFqRc

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/20/hillary-clinton-and-birther-movement-still-no-ther/
youtube.com/watch?v=gLEy_hJaNEI
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The right has always had the best sense of humor. Cred Forums is the funniest board on this forum.

>When did the right develop a better sense of humor than the left?

Yeah I gotta hand it to you Republicans, you pranked the entire country by running a narcissistic reality TV show host against the one candidate that the Republicans have spent waiting 20 years to finally get their teeth into

How do you make a joke about the candidate, when the candidate himself is the joke?

>How do you make a joke about the candidate, when the candidate himself is the joke?
This is what conservatives always used to say when people pointed out how unfunny their comedy was.

>Colbert is a leftist cuck that is totally detached from reality

Wow, more at 11.
Bit tardy to the party, aren't you?

>stock "durrr trump is le joke" reply

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

It says a lot when a "narcissistic reality TV show host" has Hillary running fucking scared, despite her having the entire media AND the government behind her.

And then conservatives got all their best candidates beaten by the loudest idiot in the room and made him their nominee, LOL

He used to try and at least couch his leftism in humor. This is just him screaming about the fact that he doesn't get Trump's obvious joke for ten minutes.

The right definitely has the left beat on memes.

I think this is more of a case of the political outsider usually being the funnier person.

Leftists were the outsiders during the Bush years so naturally millennials will think theyre the funnier guys. And Obama tried to continue that trend in the white house by joking around a lot.

Trump is a naturally funny guy so now he's doing it.

Yeah, it says we're a country of retards.

>forum
How fucking new?

he beat what, 16 other people?

if you didn't want him to win the nom, the competition should have been better.

>right wing is funnier than the left wing

lol you're a funny guy

You just corrected my record!

Political jokes just aren't funny anymore.

>le trump supporters are le dumb and racist xD!

It says that ~40% of the country would vote for one ham sandwich with an (R) next to its name, and ~40% of the country will vote for a different ham sandwich with a (D) next to its name

Politics is mostly just swaying that part in the middle

>omg, why would the unwashed, un-rich masses vote for a candidate that's actually promising to help them with job-creation, an end to illegal immigration and quashing H1B abuse? they must be stupid, lol

Yeah, I forgot that voting for the candidate that will actually make shit better for you is "retarded".
Clearly I should do the smart thing and vote for the candidate that the media is shilling.

I miss Phil Ken Sebben.

this is a Croatian tape worm support forum you fucking new fag

>DUDE HILLARY AND TRUMP ARE THE SAME LOL

How many Americans did Trump kill through gross incompetence, then cover-up, and then lie about under oath?

If those 16 people had gotten together and went "hey, this guy shouldn't be on this stage with us, he doesn't represent our values, we as a party disavow him," and showed a little party unity, they could have gotten rid of him

Instead, they plotted and schemed against each other like the conniving little snide shits that they all indeed are, knocking each other out of the running(remember when Chris Christie SAVAGED Marco Rubio? I thought Christie would be a contender after that until he shit the bed), while Trump ran away with the delegate lead

Couldn't have happened to a nicer party!

>it's leftism propaganda to call out Trump on being a literal dummy and a liar
???

It's not really propaganda, it's a crusty old white guy unable to cope with the fact that Trump made a joke and taking his troll press conference seriously.

Its 2016. Come on.
We need to vote for the first female candidate, even though this isn't the last election ever and there will be much better choices in the future.
Its Her Turn.

What, how is that a joke?
Are you saying Trump just pretended to be retarded during an official press-conference, with zero articulation or gesticulation suggesting that he was ''trolling''?

Things make sense if you look at it from Trump's perspective, I doubt he was trolling, he just thought he can gain some goodie points by pretending he finally ended the birth-certificate controversy.
Which is ridiculous coupled with him blaming the Clintons and pretending he actually enlightened anyone about anything.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!!!1!
>Americucks actually think this is acceptable behaviour from a president

>What, how is that a joke?
He's taking an issue which he became the face of and passing it off as him graciously closing a nasty rumor Hillary Clinton's campaign started. I'm a Trump supporter, and when I heard that speech I was fucking laughing about how over the top self-congratulatory it was. I never took it seriously for a second, why would you?

>Which is ridiculous
Jokes usually are.

If you don't think it's a good joke, that's your call. If you can't tell it's a joke, you're probably autistic. Like Stephen.

So youre saying trump really does believe Obama was born in kenya and hes just trolling to calm down moderates while wink wink nude nudging his base or are you saying the past 8 years of birther shtick has been a joke?

>I never took it seriously for a second, why would you?
Because he presents it with incredible sincerity, and it wouldn't be the most ridiculous Trump has said in all honesty.
I also guarantee you the majority of people who support Trump took what he said seriously.

I don't buy it at all that he was trolling, he's maybe aware of how retarded he's being but that's hardly an excuse.
Nothing seems to indicate that to me, especially as I said since this entirely fits his character of being a supreme dummy who bets on people that like him being even dumber.

I think it's your perception that's skewed for thinking there is anything obviously tongue-in-cheek in what Trump said, I have literally never heard of anyone making this suggestion but you.
You seem to be reaching because even you can recognize Trump is being a retard.

Trump can't do wrong for the alt-right teenagers on Cred Forums. Either he says vague statements at the level of a middle schooler that people can agree with, or he says completely retarded stuff that they deem a troll.

>Trump: 1+1=2
Wow, this is a very smart and capable man. Definitely fit to be president.

>Trump: I eat my own poop on a daily basis.
Haha, such a troll. Epic meme-man making me laugh. Definitely want this guy to be my president.

>these mental gymnastics

kek

>He's taking an issue which he became the face of and passing it off as him graciously closing a nasty rumor Hillary Clinton's campaign started.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/20/hillary-clinton-and-birther-movement-still-no-ther/
No
>I'm a Trump supporter
we can tell

I don't know what Trump actually believes about the birther issue, but his claim that he did Obama a favor by resolving the issue for him is most definitely him trolling.

He was literally, factually, fact-checkedually correct about every single statement he made.

No it's not, it makes perfect sense for Trump to say that, because in a sense he has done Obama a favor.
Obviously he was the originator of the problem to begin with, which is something he bets on his audience will forget/ignore.

This is simple.
It makes absolutely no sense to assume he's trolling, I honestly cannot even begin to understand your stance.

>politifact
youtube.com/watch?v=gLEy_hJaNEI

Yeah, and you're one of them

Atlantic city

>Obviously he was the originator of the problem to begin with
>It makes absolutely no sense to assume he's trolling
If it's so obvious to you (even if he didn't actually originate the rumor people associate him with it more than anyone else) then it's also obvious why it should be seen as a joke.

What happened to your political system that you are now voting based on who is the least criminal and retarded candidate?

DNC decided to rig it for Clinton and republicans are just that stupid

The republican party is the sony of politics

No because as I said he probably hopes his audience won't actually understand what's going on, an understandable assumption since he has gotten away with even more retarded shit.

I'm sure each and every one of Trump's supporters could stand to be enlightened by your euphoric insight.

>implying any other republican candidate would have done better than trump
The Cruz, Kasich, Rubio etc. kind of conservatism is basically dead, that's why Pence keeps his mouth shut most of the times and why Trump abortion policy will hurt him.

It's called being funny.

Literally any of them would have done better. Except for maybe Cruz.

Sure, as shown by the voters enthusiasm, right? They couldnt even win against the candidate who had both sides of the establishment against him.

>both sides
Nigger if we're talking about the primaries, the idiots literally sabotaged themselves by backstabbing each other. If it was a 1 vs. 1 affair the story would have been decidedly different.

Democracy is an inherently flawed system because the average person is plain stupid. Arguing about Trump vs Hillary is like arguing that you'd rather drink piss than eat shit, since those are the two dishes your wonderful countrymen have chosen.

How is it rigged this time? Only time it was ever rigged was when Bush II got help from his governor brother back in 2000. If you mean it's obvious Clinton will win, you are correct. Memes should be never have government control.

>Thanks for Correcting the Record.
Wordfilter when?

>The liberal rhetotic is screaming "fuck you" to a President candidate, and telling him to lick your balls

How desperate are they?

>white man splains

Aren't Americans tired of this brand of comedy yet? It's the same jokes, the same targets, the same alliances, holy shit the major political comedy shows are indistinguishable at this point

Aren't you all bored of this yet?

These faggots' ratings are collapsing. The image of reality the media and these godless reds would have you believe is entirely divorced from what is true.

You're not aware of the DNC rigging are you?

I take great pleasure in knowing within a decade all the woes I get on television will be gone as the industry becomes more and more irrelevant.

>entirely divorced from what is true

not like you eh user? "the media and these GODLESS REDS!"

>implying you won't actively look for other shit to whine about

Im not talking about the general im talking about the DNC rigging the primary to get shillary the nom over bernie

Damn. I dunno, that was way too savage on Trump. It wasn't even funny, just brutal.

This kind of takedown is useless. Literally everyone already knows about all the stupid shit Trump has said. It doesn't matter. People have convinced themselves on Trump being a good president or candidate for next Hitler already, no amount of jokes for or against him will change that, you're just wasting time.

Can't wait for the elections to end, whichever way it ends.

If Trump took a shit on the flag of the United States live on TV, people would still find a way to spin it into his favor. Trumptards are gifted at mental gymnastics.

They never shoukd have allowed him to run as a republican. If I was prebius I woukd have pulled every string to stop him from the get go

I don't know why Americans give so much credence to these hosts. Their shows are lucky to get over 1 million viewers and in a country of 300 million this is pathetic. They oversell themselves and actually convince people they are relevant even though no one watches them.

because the media portrays them as the voice of the nation

I could really go for a Snapple right about now, just me?

Did Trump really say "I could shoot someone and my supporters would still support me"?

I feel like I dreamed that.

>Thanks for Correcting the Record
I know "I don't get this meme" is itself a meme, but I legitimately don't get this meme.

>Its a joke!
>hes doing what obamas been doing for the past 8 years!

I almost have empathy butthurt for that post

CTR is the new shill boogeymen for Cred Forums because anyone who disagrees with them is being paid and has an agenda. Used to be JIDF.

This entire election has been a fever dream

it's bizzare that donald trump is running for president, such amazing material that comedians dream of, yet you have to daintly watch what you say and make sure to le make fun of hillary just as much otherwise the trump supporters will get triggered and offended and throw tantrums.

As if Redditors know what a forum is.

>LOL
Reddit detected

he was never funny and always just about pushing leftwing propaganda
you are just noticing it now since you got older

samefag

>politifact
I'm not even a trump supporter, but that website has been proven to be really biased, my leftist friend.

newfag

Are you deluded? Every media personality has been directly insulting or making fun of Trump for 2 years. If they were capable of making funny jokes, they would have. So far all they've managed is making fun of his appearance.

am Croatian
can confirm

>Trump exaggerates real event
>Media responds by lying in the other direction
Hillary didn't start birtherism back in 2008 but her camp definetly pushed for the idea. I don't understand why all the progressives are so enraged at that statement.

>Why is he having an autistic rage fit over what was clearly a troll at the expense of the media?

Because if he didn't his fanbase will turn on him like a pack of wild dogs a la what happened to Jimmy Fallon.

>Hillary supporters
>progressives
Pick one.

Hillary Clinton started it.

Hillary Clinton didn't start it but some of her supporters did. Her hands are clean.

>Origins of the claims
>From the start of March 2008, rumors that Obama was born in Kenya before being flown to Hawaii were spread on conservative websites, with the suggestion that this would disqualify Obama from the presidency. In April of that year, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton repeated the same rumor,[26] apparently in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary election campaign during the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries. These and numerous other chain e-mails during the subsequent presidential election circulated false rumors about Obama's origin, religion and birth certificate.[27][28]

Trump was right tho.

>Hillary's supporters started it not her
>If Trump's supporters does something, it's somehow Trump's fault

Classic libtard logic.

This.

When Trump is president, Cred Forums will be making memes against him.

Cred Forums is contrarian.

Far as I know.

>Trump is trolling
Is that the narrative we are going with now? I missed last week's meeting, user

>When Trump is president, Cred Forums will be making memes against him.

They already are doing this.

It was Trump himself who latched onto the birther meme and brought it to public consciousness. Hillary never touched it.

The last 8 years have really shown that liberals are sore winners and terrible front-runners. Lefty's turned into the most obnoxious, histrionic and indignant shit ever just because their guy was in the White House.

It doesn't even matter if a democrat could theoretically be a good leader. You can't have them in the white house because liberals will see it as a mandate to go full aspergers.

Well, you're going to need to accept it. Hillary is basically a shoe-in with the electoral college the way it is.

But Hillary's anemic campaign started it, tho.

>Leftists were the outsiders during the Bush years so...
Funny, I thought it was because Bush was a retard.

Conservicuck here. Doing coke during his college days really fried his brain. The guy was a literal potato. I had a bag of bricks smarter than Bush. Not to mention he was such a puppet of Dick Cheney.

>godless reds
You may have went too far in some places... specifically, here.

>Conservicuck here.
Libtard here. Obongo is a lame duck president who helped create ISIS.

cringe
americans really watch this?

>How dare people wish for a fair and unbiased press

Not as much as they used to, but yes.

He was better when he was ironically Republican.

Colbert as a bleeding heart Democrat isn't all that funny or interesting. Almost like he has no backbone at all.

>such amazing material that comedians dream of

That's the thing though. Oversaturation. How can you make fun of Trump when he literally does more controversial shit than you can cover.

>STATE MANDATED JOKE QUOTAS

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Can't wait until he's Prez.

Haha I know, vaguely non white people stating political opinions to the tune of thunderous applause is hilarious!

>horse clock

what is this reddit shit, oh wait i forgot who I'm watching, mr reddit himself

The joke is, he's going to win.

This ťbh. I'm not American and I want to see those crocodile tears running from the leftie eyes.

>He was better when he was ironically Republican.
Not really. That got old, really, really fast. Usually, before the bit ended.

Hey gais, what's going on in this thread?

>When did the right develop a better sense of humor than the left?

When the left became the establishment.

Here's the Trump strategy - keep people talking about you by saying contradictory things, safe in the knowledge that their opinions are irrelevant as long as the election remains the story of you, not your opponent. It will work until election day because the Old Media literally cannot resist his bait.

> Bakula rhymes with Dracula

huh

t. Republican poster

>There are actual Hillshills on this thread

Fucking hell, is Trump really that bad? Everyone is willing to put the US into the hands of Clinton just to spite hin.

comeonits2016-man wins an emmy, and all of the sudden colbert wants to be jon stewart again

what a faggot

No, it just wasn't funny. It clear very quickly that the jokes didn't make sense from a supposed parody of a Republican.

There are tens of millions of people in the USA who will support literally anyone with a D or R beside their ticket.

>boogeymen

>reeeeeeeeeeeeee why doesn't this guy follow my political narrative!

>he thinks Clinton is paying people to shill on Cred Forums of all places
Please, they're all on Reddit.

>There are actual Drumfshills on this thread

Fucking hell, is Clinton really that bad? Everyone is willing to put the US into the hands of Trump just to spite hen.

Mis-characterizing an argument doesn't make you look smart.

All these butt blasted kids

What's with the "thanks for correcting the record" responses? I've been seeing it more and more lately.

Cred Forums is like the mother who gives her children stock retorts like, "oh, just tell them to grow up, honey", and then it ends up making things worse because it's obvious that mommy told them to say it.

theres literally a company who pays people to post pro hillary shit all over the internet especially on here

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

There are legitimate paid trolls but they've resorted to calling anyone who disagrees with them in the slightest CTR.

>especially here
Single fact, back that up, etc.

Not him but what's wrong with that if it's true?

Go to the bathroom, Hillary.

Tha sounds like Cred Forums propaganda. It's literally...
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill

Unless there is some tangible, credible evidence to confirm it, it's utter bullshit.
>duuuh there's a picture of a piece of loose-leaf paper with writing on it, signed by Clinton

Am I not allowed to ask such questions? Seems like shill is an easy way to avoid emgaging.

>Drumf

Was that supposed to be funny? If anything, it's rather sad that a mediocre comedian is getting highly paid for these uninspired jokes.

Wait so now you can get paid for trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls?

Well then what the fuck are we doing Gents?!

TO THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE!!!!!!!!! WE'LL WORK FOR COMPANIES, CORPORATIONS, POLITICIANS, ORGANIZATIONS, ANYONE WHO'LL THROW MONEY AT A PROBLEM.

A NEW PROFESSION ARISES!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!

>don't make fun of my candidate ;(

>Having the audacity to call a strict pro-Hillary campaign "Correct the Record"

I don't know, is presenting bias as fact wrong? If so, then you have your answer.

>against the one candidate that the Republicans have spent waiting 20 years to finally get their teeth into
oh like the former republican president who just endorsed her?

Isn't every campaign "pro the candidate it's campaigning for"?

CTR is real but it's built on the surface level of social media like Twitter Facebook and Instagram and even if they did constantly troll forums doing it here would be pretty pointless.

I don't really care about Trump, I just can't find the humor in that joke. Is it implying that it's okay to mock immigrants who Americanize their name because Trump's parents did it?

basically stop being a baby who refuses to poke fun at your side.

Truth is, these liberals need Trump for material otherwise they got nothing.

The greatest thing about anonymous dialogue is that it's about the message, not the man. And if you're merely going to spew this weak, stock response any time someone criticizes your God-Emperor, you're a fucking imbecile... which I suppose is fitting of Trump supporters

This is exactly what it is.

There's a difference between "We are Pro-Nominee" and "Only what we say is fact" aka: "*Correct* the *Record*"

Trump called out Stewart on changing his name. People are mentioning Trump's hypocrisy since his family did the same.

Please educate yourself on an issue before speaking about it.

they are people who dont browse or care about this site other than correcting peoples records i hope you understand how lame that is

Honestly, Trump should be a material fountain like Bush was, but so far they've got nothing.
I don't get it. It should be a lot easier to think of shit but it's like all they have is "drumpf"

Maybe Hillary is a Trump plant and the election is rigged by leftist comedians who need to keep the material flowing.

thats nowhere near the same you cuckold. drumpf trump is not the same as lebewitzensteinberg to stewart

Eh seems like Hillary has her narrative while Trump lies or backtracks every day. Typical political shenanigans imo.

I think most of the people in this thread are pretty lame.

Not user, but while it may be lame, spouting the same silly line whenever your opinions are challenged is just juvenile. It's on part with "nuh uh, YOU are".

But Trump wasn't the one who changed his name, maybe he has an issue with it in general but the Trump name is worth a lot.

kek alright only Stewart's counts I guess

Trump called him out for hiding his heritage by changing Leibowitz to Stewart. That's not at all the same as Drumpf being anglocized to Trump by his great-grandfather during immigration through Ellis Island when that sort of thing was policy.

*on par

i agree, but we are on Cred Forums everyone here is juvenile

>something Trump's ancestors did that isn't even verifiable
>something Jon Lebz did to appear less Jewish

Really makes me think.

I like Trump but I think he won't make a good president. However bad, I think Hillary would be far worse.

Like I guess drinking piss is better than eating shit, but I would really prefer to have neither.

I fucking loathe Trump, but this is absolutely true.

For someone who is essentially the epitome of an SJW, changing your name from one of the most Jewish names ever to Stewart is massively lame.

>literally does not count when Trump does it
I thought Hillary had the dedicated shills?

youre being retarded on purpose, why?

If you can't see the difference I don't know what to say.

What did you expect? Trumpshills gonna shill.

You realize changing your name for showbiz is pretty common yeah?

If you can't see how they've both benefitted from a name change then I don't know what to say.

There are other candidates you know.

Hillary's online paid internet defence force is called Correct The Record.

It's honestly surprisingly small. Only like 3 million dollars budgeted. EA spends like four times more per game. fucking gatorade has a bigger online shill budget. But that's probably why she's failing hard to get young people compared to other dems.

Of course, she likely also has other online shill campaigns, but to Cred Forums, literally anyone that isn't 100% on board with Trump, even if they're voting third party or foreign, is a CTR poster.

well shit i guess you can consider my record corrected, nigger

Run along, CTR. You'll get your five cents when you leave.

Nah illary just said she'd stay in the race as long as possible in the hopes Obama got assassinated

What a nice human being

Yes, I realize that; nevertheless, it's not like he was a big movie star before his foray into politics ("heeey, I'm not in politics, I'm just a clown"), so I think it would have made sense to go with his epicly Jewish name when he decided to become a figurehead for the left.

Exactly. He's outdone them by overloading them with material. Its like a cat seeing 40 laser pointers and just freezing up.

20 dimensional LOTR The Board Game (tm)

>le shill
I wonder if you even read what I said.

I'm not understanding your logic. Jon Stewart looks way better on a billboard than Jon Leibowitz. Do you not agree?

Colbert was funnier when he was doing satire.
Now he's just like any other talk show host on tv.

Name one candidate for republican nominee that wasn't a meme factory.

The GOP establishment fielded absolute shit against Trump. Half of the candidates were running just for free publicity for their books.

Jeb tried really hard

>Jon Stewart looks way better on a billboard than Jon Leibowitz

that's pretty anti-semetic, lad

People naively assume Hillary is the only person to do it when it's a multibillion dollar industry.

You're right and I'm not voting for either excretion, but I'm resigned to the probable outcome that Hillary will win and I will be forced to drink piss even though I didn't want to.

Regardless, ditching your surname completely becaus it doesn't look great on a poster is entirely different than having an ancestor get their name anglocized by clerks on Ellis Island. It's not comparable at all. Not that there's anything wrong with changing your name. It was a silly thing to comment on in the first place.

I totally agree, but when you're dealing with socio-political issues, where one's heritage is important (especially one as relatively defining as that), it seems more dishonest to go with some generic stage name instead.

no its a zimbabwean mango worm board you zimbabwean mango worm

Kasich seemed like a reasonably serious candidate, but otherwise yeah I agree. It was a bunch of fucking clowns.

Kasich was a piece of shit if you did even minimal research into his background.

Anti-semitism is indeed one of the reasons showbiz jews usually change their last names.

So you agree that it was as much a cheap jab on his end as it was for the other side to bring up "Drumpf"?

I think you're forgetting that he started out as a bum stand up comedian and was still a comedian when he started on his news satire show.

When are you saying he should have made the switch back to Leibowitz? Certainly not at a point when it was still the name of his show. So are you saying he should have gone back to Leibowitz after he quit the show? Well gosh maybe he's used to it now.

Kasich had no actual support and was am establishment plant there to leech voters after Trump started to win the primaries

I'm not a Republican (or a Democrat) and only watched some of the debates during the primaries. I didn't do much outside research so for all I know what you say is true.

Damn can that audience be any more annoying

I think Rand would have done a pretty good job desu.

this

Is Leibowitz the Hebrew word for Stewart?

>So you agree that it was as much a cheap jab on his end as it was for the other side to bring up "Drumpf"?
It was a cheap jab but the Drumpf jokes didn't even make any sense. Trump says a lot of hypocritical things but that wasn't one of them.

>showbiz is anti-semetic

Isn't he more or less finished because of shitty ratings?
And in an election year for that matter.

Really now? I think completely ignoring Stewart's reasons for changing his name is about as rediculous as giving Trump a hard time for Drumpf.

Not what was implied at all. Do you want me to explain it in a little more detail or are you just memeing?

You're thinking of Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah.

Except Trump wasn't the one who did it and the one that did has been dead for decades, if not centuries.

And Trump and Drumpf are the same word

i bet they sound exactly the same in german or whatever it is, my ancestors name was hoss but when they came to america someone hand writing left the o open and it became huss

*grabs popcorn*

They do, put drumpf in google translate on German and it sounds like someone saying Trump with a German accent

"Trump" is exactly the kind of tacky shit some sad immigrant type who thinks of it as helping him assimilate would pull out of his ass.

there, you can stop being a faggot

The republican nominees were complete jokes, people thought Jeb would actually kill himself with how bad he was getting shit on.
Ted Cruz is still asking for delegates on Cred Forums and these "comedians" on TV can't touch on how Hillary is going to have a stroke any day now because they fear Trump so much.

The Comedian was right.

Sucks to be you, guy.

>happy that a political nominee for president can be described as a troll

>that Putin comment

roasted

I find it funny how pol believes they are the redpilled ones who only care about the "facts" while their candidate believes that global warming is a hoax. It takes a special kind of retard...

At least he never threatened to go to war with a nuclear power because his emails got leaked.

Meanwhile in Charlotte...

And Hillary believes, or professed to believe, in the "gender wage gap," so there are retards on both sides.

>I thought Stephen Colbert was supposed to be funny.
well you're wrong, I always thought the report was retarded. If what you're parodying is funnier than your parody, you're doing it wrong

The U.S. is literally going to become South Africa 2.0 at this rate.

What's going on here?

>60 years ago America was 90% white
>today it is 60% white
This is the future you chose

Wow, being this angry when someone admits he was wrong.
He should put aside all that bile, that's embarrassing.

KEK.
White americans made their bed with the so-called "civil rights movement" and immigration. Come back to europe and don't listen to the jews next time.

>it's a "Europe is less cucked than America" episode

Get back to me when you've at least slowed down the Kebab onslaught.

No, they think anthropogenic global warming is being exaggerated, and it is. And given how the IPCC was notorious after being caught outright lying and misrepresenting data, you'd have to be a retard to not question it at least.

>travel to the European Caliphate

Nice try, Achmed. You'll have to come over here to chop our heads off.

>they think Europe is 1 country

No? But the guy spoke as if Europe is some undercharged bastion while America is some dying anime while the truth is a little more complicated.

lol only liberal fag white people live in cities anyways, i cant wait until blacks greatly outnumber these liberal fags and start actually shooting entire liberal families in cold blood

Because Trump is funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. The statement on birtherism was such an obvious and bold move that you can't help but laugh at it, trying to make fun of it doesn't have the same effect than laughing at serious, rigid neocons who believe they are saving the world.

>but I legitimately don't get this meme.

Hillary literally has a program where people are paid to go on Facebook and Twitter and Reddit and Cred Forums and make generic shilling statements about her.

Not even a fucking joke.

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>otherwise the trump supporters will get triggered and offended and throw tantrums.

This is hilarious, considering it's Hillary-supporters are the ones that are so "triggered" that they're showing up to Trump rallies to throw bricks at people, burn American flags and pepper-spray Hispanic children.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

>yet you have to daintly watch what you say and make sure to le make fun of hillary just as much otherwise the trump supporters will get triggered and offended and throw tantrums.

It takes a serious lack of self-awareness to say this when last fucking week Hill-shills turned the Internet and media into a fucking salt-mine because Fallon didn't jump out of his chair and start strangling Trump.

>thinking that anthropogenic global-warming being exaggerated for economic and political gains is now heresy to the Left

Sad times.

>"I get all my new from Oliver and Colbert"
I want faggots like you out of Cred Forums and into Reddit

colbert was funny in the past because he was an unknown outside of people who watched the daily show. this allowed him to make leftist satire from "behind enemy lines" through his impersonation of bill oreilly and faux god-complex that most rightwing talkshow hosts have. this angle is far funnier than the usual leftist "humor" which is to point at something and say "arent they stupid?" or "isnt it crazy there are people this ignorant?"

he pulled some great stunts in his time like the time he was invited to the white house press conference and verbally bombed GWB into the ground. or the time he made bill oreilly sperg out on his own show because he completely missed the joke.

but now that hes big time, and everyone knows hes just kidding, he has to return to the old archetype of humor. its going to be a lot more point-at-this-and-say-its-ridiculous/jerry-seinfeld-type shit because he has lost his character, sadly.

also bear in mind which major broadcasting channel is signing his checks now. and then also bear in mind which presidential candidates "foundation" is signing their checks.

It's a symbiotic relationship. Trump gives Media ratings. Ratings give Trump attention and relevance.