Oh shit there's a new xXx movie

Oh shit there's a new xXx movie

youtube.com/watch?v=TaOE9emaz-8

>Vin Diesel
>Donnie Yen
>Tony Jaa

Is the action genre saved?

xXx is one of the worst action movies ever.

>I hate fun

>I'm a mouth breathing retard

>no Ice Cube
dropped

>Intelligent people can't enjoy stupid, silly movies

ye nigga .. it even got that hot chick from the vampire diaries

Im looking forward to pirating this. xXx was fun as fuck. Gonna rewatch the first two for some nostalgia.

>intelligent
>you
Pick two

Nah. I get enjoying silly things, especially in the action genre but for me xXx was just annoying and Vin Diesel is a charisma-vacuum. Now that I think about it, it reminds me of the horrible Expendables movies except at least xXx doesn't ride solely on nostalgia

>no Ice Cube
picked up

>that asia argento

I love girls who look like theyre heroin addicts that only recently become addicted

forgot pic

This girl's in it

cute. who is that.

I don't meant to be forward, but I'd like to place a single tender kiss upon her left cheek.

The problem was the movie felt like it was manufacturing fun. Nothing about that movie felt natural.

Hermione Corfield

nice

>I only like atisianal fun

Is Vin a talentless hack?

Why doesnt he act on diferent movies like based Rock does?

Is he a candy ass jabroni?

Has Tony Jaa made anything as good as the first Ong-bak yet?
Protector doesn't count.

Thought Samuel L said "the other xXx died"

this

can't wait to see Tony Jaa and based Donnie get wasted by Hollywood action filmmakers and editors who can't do shit

if you want good Tony Jaa kino watch pic related

I honestly think Vin Diesel is one of the worst action stars of all time and have no idea how he got so popular. He can't act, he has absolute no charisma. he can't fight, when I see him on screen I don't buy him as an action hero at all. He just doesn't look believable, he's just a muscular dude but it takes more than that to be a good and believable action performer. His career should have tanked a long time ago.

#cheenoh

>not liking the First expendables
>not liking XXX

You are obviously too smart for us plebs...just her out of this dumb place and never come back

I watched Kill Zone 2 the other night. It's got a few fight scenes that would be decent if they weren't so horribly edited. The final fight is the most watchable.

It's on the Streaming Jew (Netflix)

I fonud the 2nd Expendables better than the first just for Van Damme, he was a great villain, shame he had to lose to Stallone but hey he's the star.

>>not liking the First expendables
Expendables is a terrible movie, it's supposed to be a tribute to those classic 80's action movies but it's just absolute trash with shitty action scenes and awful CG blood. at least the first one isn't as bad as the sequels tho.

>not liking XXX
one of the lamest movies of the early 00's, Rob Cohen is a pure hack who can't put together a good action scene to save his life. Good example is the part in xXx early on with the bike stunts and huge explosions, that's an actually good stunt but he ruins it by having way too many setups and needless cuts.

mate watch srsly where has Tony Jaa been the past 10 years, he hasn't done almost anything. I was blown away in SPL 2 that he can actually act, dude needs to get out of those Thai movies and do more HK stuff, I believe SPL 2 was his first Hong Kong movie.

o fuck i read your post wrong I thought you said Killzone 1 nevermind

Ruby Rose is so ugly

Tips cheetos

Van Damme was awesome and abviously the best thing in the movĂ­e...but the second lose too much for the ugly asian and the lame chuck norris memes

Ya, he was in some tropical region when he got iced. You know...deep-sixed. You get my meaning.

Creasing those timbs

>where has Tony Jaa been the past 10 years
he went off to meditate with monks or some shit for a few years iirc