What went wrong?

What went wrong?

he married

nothing

he will divorce

play the role of his life and get an Oscar.

he married a whore

FTFY

does brad pitt have some of the best physical genetics ever?

10/10 face
10/10 hair
athletic body
aged well

abused his kids

He got some 5/10 actress pregnant
Actress cuckolded her husband with Pitt and will have the love child. She posted a public apology on instagram for "spreading rumors" and her beta husband forgave her

no but he has a shit load of money to pay for plugs, face lifts and personal trainers.

he molested Corey Haim.

Weed, alcohol (probably) and rage. Also he didn't accept that his 10 daughter wanted to be a boy called John.

he's aged well but his genes definitely aren't the best, need i remind you that Jared Leto is 44 years old?

His tastes got too weird

He married a coal importer

He stuck his dick in crazy

Friends of the couple say 51-year-old heart throb Brad was fighting for their marriage while Angelina was planning a smear campaign against him

damn, his son looks like the colgate poster boy

he married a woman

He fell for the vaginal jew

>'''''''son''''''

>the vaginal jew
kek

they were on a private jet and he got absolutely wasted and he decided it would be a good idea for the whole family to go sky-diving. after having thrown 3 of his kids from the plane and while in the process of throwing Angelina (by the hair no less), he realized they didn't have any parachutes so figured it would be even more fun to just break out the Jenga blocks

he married a woman that happenned to be a whore.
I understand why you would abuse the word "woman" and give it the same meaning as "whore", but please understand that only 99.3% of women are whores.
As a sign of respect for the 0.7% women whore are not whores, I ask you to use the term "whore" when speaking about a whore and "woman" when speaking about a woman who is not a whore.

married an SJW

oh shit :d