I liked it

i liked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a lot better than last episode. Didn't feel like a waste, could be taken as a single self contained episode despite the continuity.

"Killing" Cartman was great.

Great episode tbfhpham.

I don't agree that south park has turned to shit. Not every episode is goat, but most are funny.

This one was a good one.

>>>/reddit/

I get the show is political and social satire, but:

> 1. Could they not track Geralds IP addres, or is he using a VPN

> 2. Normally Cartmen is a sadistic fuck, wouldn't he get revenge for his stuff behind destoryed. The next day at school he was shown as a whimp.

Cartman got PC'd last season. PC principal broke him. Now he's a faggot who just wants to belong.

He'll obviously end up becoming a troll too

>or is he using a VPN
Congrats, you answered your own question

haha just like in my memes x) based south park

It's not so obvious.
He really beleives in PC now.
I don't know if they'll change him back into what he used to be.
He's been bullied into a corner. It'll hard to get him out of there.

Cartman is different now. Last season's PC policies forced him to change. He'll probably go back to being a psychopath once they fix their town back to being politically incorrect.

About tracking the IP - South Park tech logic isn't the same as real-life, probably.

>Could they not track Geralds IP addres
why would they do this? leaving mean comments isnt a crime. this is USA, not yurop

You need a warrent to trace an ip and trolling isn't a crime. Like cartman said it would be a breach of civil rights

So the end was a reference to women using their sexual leverage to control men, right?

>they still believe Trey and Matt give a shit about 'continuity' or 'canon' anything
Reminder that its just a cartoon.

my take on it was people's (and particularily women's) suceptibilites drives us appart.

>trolling isn't a crime
But libel and slander is. It's considered harassment. And I'm pretty sure that posting pics of a person with a Dickinson there mouth constitutes as libel

Goddamnit good men died in Somalia, they had no right!

Loved the episode, it really captured why most "trolls" are actually doing what they are doing.
I love South Park and find it hilarious when people get butthurt because they satirized "their guy", but this season has genuinely funny writing to back up the satire beyond just making fun of the situation.

>Seeing Kenny lying on the ground devastated
He just wanted to see tiddies

I really liked the fact that they showed Gerald having a great time after people whining about how trolls must be miserable.
They do it as a defense mechanism because they take it so seriously that they actually feel miserable themselves, whereas most "trolls" are just people with free time who want to fuck around for some lulz.

that whole boston trolling clip... it was too real. i even have that LP lying around somewhere.

Yeah I could certainly relate

But the last three seasons literally have continuity, the fuck you're talking about.

Lovely repeating numerals m8

>Lysistrata (/laJˈsJstrətə/ or /ˌlJsəˈstrɑːtə/; Attic Greek: Λυσιστράτη, "Army Disbander") is a comedy by Aristophanes. Originally performed in classical Athens in 411 BC, it is a comic account of one woman's extraordinary mission to end the Peloponnesian War. Lysistrata persuades the women of Greece to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace—a strategy, however, that inflames the battle between the sexes. The play is notable for being an early exposé of sexual relations in a male-dominated society.

spike lee filmed the play btw

women always had control beta cucks. i'm glad to be a woman

Whenever someone worries about being original I just remember: the Greeks did it first.

first trolls, first pedos, first democracy... COINCIDENCE?

reddit.com

Hey bb im jamal

>You need a warrent to trace an ip

>But libel and slander is.
it shouldn't be. You don't own other people's opinion of you, so slander doesn't violate your rights.

libel and slander have nothing to do with opinion

implying officer barbrady even knows how to track an ip address.....

also they've been doing it for over 20 years

>You need a warrent to trace an ip
lol wtf
every site you visit tracks you ip at every single moment

>Danish
>first time we were mentioned since Canada on strike

am I a petty person for that being the highpoint of the episode?

Also, I have no idea who the guilty party in this is

Cartman is building to something. My guess is he's going to snap when he figures out all his stuff got broke because he took the fall for a jew (Kyle's dad)

not harassment if you don't have to hear it.

Just don't read what they write or listen to what they say.

boom.