Just finished watching the director's cut of Sucker Punch. I've never seen the theatrical version

Just finished watching the director's cut of Sucker Punch. I've never seen the theatrical version.

Were Rocket, Amber, and Blondie really killed? At the very end, Dr. Gorski mentions that Baby Doll set a fire, stabbed an orderly (Blue), and helped another patient (Sweet Pea) escape. But there's no mention of other patients' deaths. Seems like three patients dying within a few days would've been a big deal. And Blue ends up getting arrested for faking Dr. Gorski's signature to get Baby Doll lobotomized, but there's no accusations or drama about him being involved in other patient deaths.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you not get the point ?

He was about to be lobotomised.

the dance study and fight scenes are a fantasy and a fantasy in a fantasy

Movie should have had a 10 minute long sequence of the girls mowing down wave after wave of those knights.

The few seconds there were made my dick fucking diamonds.

This movie could've used some tits.

Rocket a best. Sweet Pea a manly.

i will never get used to this being her

babby doll objectively best

I don't like all the blush she wears.

The big hidden plot that Zach so cleverly crafted was:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Did you not get the point ?

The point of this movie was to shoot a bunch of fun, music video like scenes loosely connected by a narrative

The plot really doesn't matter

The "Where Is My Mind" cover sucked so hard.

I got the fantasy in a fantasy thing. But with what happens immediately after the lobotomy, it seems clear that at least some of the events actually happened. There was definitely a real fire in the closet and she actually helped Sweet Pea escape. So I was wondering if there were any clues I missed to if the three girls were really killed.

Personally I think the end of the movie would've been better, and the sacrifice aspect stronger if Baby Doll sacrificed herself so all the girls could escape instead of just Sweet Pea. The others dying is a serious let down.

damn

really makes you think

Fucking pleb

>Personally I think the end of the movie would've been better, and the sacrifice aspect stronger if Baby Doll sacrificed herself so all the girls could escape instead of just Sweet Pea. The others dying is a serious let down.

It's a let down, but that doesnt male the movie worst. Is not a feel good movie.

Google this

sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2

Like literally every single other Snyder movie, it was pretty to look at, but lacked anything else to hold it together.
He's all style but no substance, yet people still somehow jerk off over the fantasy that his movies are 'deep' and 'smart'.
I'll never understand it.

This.

>yet people still somehow jerk off over the fantasy that his movies are 'deep' and 'smart'
But they're the deepest and most intelligent films
youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM

well done

good taste

I don't know about all that. I think he's reading a bit much into some parts.

Certainly not a feel good movie.Personally I'd prefer a little bit more of a happy ending for it though.

Death = lobotomy

It was just their turn, Babydoll just imagined them being killed.

"Baby Doll" and "Sweet Pea" are the same person. Baby Doll herself is the one who escapes because "Sweet Pea is an aspect of her personality that she used to help her deal with her past trauma

>I'll never understand it.

Well, that's the point, you cant into smart deep movies.

That makes a lot of sense. Multiple girls getting killed would be impossible to cover up and would cause a stir, which isn't mentioned. Blu forging Gorski's signature multiple times is more reasonable and establishes a pattern of behavior.

Possibly. But then why show Baby Doll getting a lobotomy and having that scene with the High Roller if she escaped?