My Name is Cuck

>Main character gets cheated on by his wife
>Show promotes race mixing
>Tells viewers that bending over backwards for people for no reward is good
>Tells viewers that they need to apologize for taking from others when they would do the same to you if they were in your position
>Literally 'The strong should fear the weak'
>Earl ends up JUSTed and goes to prison despite all his good deeds
>Permanently cancelled

Is there a more cuck show than this

Hey Earl

Wouldn't that ending imply literally the exact opposite of the message you got?

Hey Crabman.

Did you guys notice that My Name is Earl is like the movie Raising Arizona but made into an ok tv show?

How so?

I really liked this show. My friend had the DVD box set and it reminds me of a time when I was in a bad place.

NEET and feed up I spent a week in winter just watching this smoking hash and making toasted bacon sandwiches

>every day projecting virgins with their cuck threads

this has to stop

I really miss this show

Well it's American television wich means it's made by gays and women so of course it's going to have a strict with male message
>Submit, live for us
It's almost the exact same message most tv and movies have really, show me a single piece of media where killing a woman is ok

>Earl ends up JUSTed and goes to prison despite all his good deeds
>Permanently cancelled

there was a whole season after he went to prison, he fugged alyssa milano. I hope I get JUST like that.

>cuck

I hope you get cancer

It's a "OP read something about Nietzsche and now is shit posting on a Japanese imageboard" episode

same

>they live in a white trash shithole
>everyone is obviously a retard
>the "interracial" shit OP is bitching about highlights that only the lowest common denominators stoop that low
>it very well CAN be interpreted this way
>OP somehow finds a crevice to squeeze his bitching through

You just sound like you're projecting

>its a crabman is actually in witness protection episode

>>Show promotes race mixing

No it doesn't. It portrays racemixing as something white trash whores do.

Bad boys bad boys

they did a meta episode where each character had their own my name is X intro or something like that, I liked it but changed the channel because my mom was there and didn't want her to think I watch weird autistic bullshit

So is this show worth watching? Does it dip in quality in the later seasons, or is it good the entire way through?

And by doing so only proved your autism. Now that's what you'd call ironic.

I'm almost done with the last season and so far it's pretty damn good if mostly formulaic.

go to bed Hillary

What got this show cancelled anyway?

sounds killer my dude

But in the last episode, it turns out that Dodge is Earl's kid and that Crab Man got cucked

That came out of nowhere
Probably the best twist about his character

Ive been marathoning it on Netflix, on season 3 and so far its great. There hasnt been an episode I havent laughed my ass off at some point

I miss Joy

>it's a Joy episode

A Catalina is fine too

>show me a single piece of media where killing a woman is ok

>mfw Margot is literally Joy's younger doppleganger

Earl cucked Crabman back. He fucked Joy the night before her and Crabmans wedding.

Because after all he did, if he still goes to prison then what I'm going to take away from that is that absolution is impossible so I might as well sin as hard as I can.

Show is the usual liberal SJW trashy propaganda that promotes degeneracy and wrong opinions on life. I remember that the only religious people in the show are portaited as nuts. Just sayin', it literally shits on Christianity which is one of the foundations of America.
I live in a trailer park too and we aint like that BTW, show is obv reverse racism at its best

It's funny because Earl thought the exact same thing when he got out of prison and went into full lawless mode

>crabman

meme's transcend time and space

Here's hoping Margot can pull of a southern drawl

>show has a very obvious Scientology subtext
>le triggered race realists think its SJW

Bad boys bad boys

Jason Lee just recently left Scientology.

good for him.

I hope Randy is next.

The only cuck is Crabman

>takes care of Joy's kids
>one of them is Earl's kid
>the other is from another unknown black man