I have a gripe with this show

I have a gripe with this show....
Yes, the Gallaghers are white trash. They are poor, they all abuse alcohol/substances, and they make horrible decisions....BUT, I feel like they are an incredibly unrealistic depiction of what people in their situation would actually be like. The real gallaghers in America would be incredibly fat. They would also probably be whiggers, especially considering they live in South Chicago, a 97% black area. Furthermore, even though they are poor, I feel like their personalities are more in line with middle class Americans. By this I mean how they speak, and their demeanors. I may be explaining it badly, but anyone who knows real white trash would know what I mean. They don't actually act like what real people in their situation would act like. Am i making sense?

>watching the reboot
>not mentioning the sodomy

The sodomy. Happy?

its unrealistic but thats fine with me. my problem with the show is that after season 4 its not as good

That happens to almost every TV show. I wish all shows were like Breaking Bad where they set out to have a set number of seasons and just end it.

>watching and then talking about this trash

why do amerifats ruin everything?

Fiona, the ginger and the younger boy are too good-looking. They don't look like white trash at all.

At least Frank was well-casted.

It's good euro friend, though I do plan on watching the Euro version after this

Agreed, their clothes are too nice too. This show is pretty fucking cheesy though OP, I don't think realism is it's goal at all. It's Marvel Tier quippy

This show is complete garbage, literally DUDE POOR PEOPLE LMAO

My Name is Earl did it better

It's basically west coast canada

UK version is way better than a shitty US remake.
Who would Rebecca Ryan here?

>They would also probably be whiggers

They are. Just because they don't wear jordans and baggy pants, doesn't mean they don't emulate black culture in tons of ways. Actually watch the show.

It's better than the UK version by virtue of the setting alone. Council estates just don't produce the same sort of white trash that American ghettos do.

>implying there aren't hot white trash girls all over the place

Leave your house.

I'll agree about the boys though, they can look hot but they should also look more trashy.

>muh version better than your version
>immediately starts waifuposting like some retard

Opinion disregarded.

This poster triggered my PTSD from my call center days at Dish Network. Apologize now.

I prefer the US version but considering Debbie is the most irritating character in it and is an ugly fat ginger of course I prefer the UK Debbie and would.

I think you have some good points here, but they're massive whiggers.

I'm a euro, and this and the first 4 seasons of The Office is the only thing they've rebooted that they have not ruined. They're well on their way though. I don't see how I can ever enjoy watching anything with Lip ever again.

manny on the map

>Lip was based as fuck in season 4, cucking nigs, handling college and taking care of his family while Fiona was fucking everything up
>now he doesn't even use his qt asian's connections, ignores good advice, and keeps fucking up and whining like a little bitch
Why did they ruin him?