Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs15.htm
dol.gov/whd/minwage/q-a.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Presents a lot of bullshit and half-truths as fact

>Im a smart man with a beard and glasses, listen to me

No thanks.

>DUDE FELONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE LMAO

When he talks about something you actually know about, you relize how much bullshit he tells.

such as?

ITT: Butthurt cutfags

t. dogdick

Reddit: the show, it's titular host, Adam, is a four eyed hipster numale that spout constant bullshit about shit no one other then white upper class liberals give two shits about, he then shows off how great he is by making everyone fucking think he's amazing this exposing his massive ego that he constantly feeds by making this shitty show and making every episode about "he is right about everything". It's utter fucking nigger trash that no one other then redditors actually likes.

thats the case with everything though

It's for people who perpetually feel as though they're intellectually superior to their peers but find reading books to be an unbearable bore. The type of nancy whose conversations sound more like lectures as they rattle off a bad summary of clickbait articles they've read as absolute fact.

Idk, Is it like Penn and Teller but with a biggest faggot for host?

>biggest

Bigger

>wtf i hate X now: the show

Is this adam from mythbusters?

Literally Liberal Propaganda: The Show

Unless they were busted for voter fraud, why shouldn't they be allowed to vote?

The way he has to jam ''women and blacks have done stuff too!'' into every episode is pretty pathetic

Completely idiotic. He literally said "don't be afraid to guck someone with Herpes, cause u have herpes too!!! Lolol"

This mindset is what doctors and scientists have been trying to fight for decades now.

Not only does he have no idea what he is talking about, what he says is dangerous. Just because you get cold sores on your lip once in awhile, does not mean getting genital herpes and spreading it to other is perfectly fine and without consequence.

Legitimately cool information delivered by an insufferable faggot.

Because most criminals are niggers and will vote democrat

Outside of one or two episodes, I'd have to agree.

From the few things I saw on YouTube it's okay.

The only ones I've seen are about circumcision, dog-breeding and glasses, mind you.

They've forfeited their freedoms, and don't get to excercise their rights until they've done their time.

Essential nu-male core and 100% certified reddit.

It's trash.

Those happen to be the good ones

What makes this show insufferable is the strawmen characters he's always "educating" that are so shocked and dismayed and incredulous when he tells them common sense shit like "wedding rings are not inherently valuable and have low resell value!" or "actually celebrities are paid to wear certain brands at red carpet events and reality shows are actually scripted!" WOW NO SHIT Oh-I mean, oh my god my world is crumbling stop ruining my entire life Adam I'm not ready for the red pill

lol fuck this show

Still waiting for "Adam Ruins Everything - The Jewish Question".

I saw this post on reddit

newsflash, you're still in reddit

People say this, then never back it up with anything.

Sounds like whiny people who don't like that Adam shit on their favorite thing, but don't have any evidence to refute it.

4 u

Your'e hilariously wrong.

How so?

women and videogames

>They've forfeited their freedoms, and don't get to excercise their rights until they've done their time.

They forfeited their freedoms for the length of their sentences, but afterwards they absolutely should be allowed to vote. What possible harm does it do?

Prove it.

Convicted felons have a lifetime ban on voting though. Doesn't matter if they've already served their sentence.

You don't think it's kinda weird and fucked up that we essentially have a permanent criminal underclass? You get caught doing one crime and your life is over forever? You will never have an actual job and be forced to work for scraps for the rest of your life?

Shit show for dumb people that want to feel educated.

I agree, the tipping and circumcision were true, I will give him the diamond one, but the rest are per bullshit mainly the gamer gate one.

We were on reddit all along.

I agree, this was the one that I knew they went full liberal Cuck.

Fuck, I just watched this for the first time.

Fucking nu-males, man. How can they participate in shit like this without throwing up in their mouths?

>This show is the hipster faggot version of Penn and Tellers Bullshit which is the idiot fedora faggot edition.

Both shows are fucking poisonous in their ability to interweave a few interesting facts with some absolutely biased horseshit intended to politically influence the audience.

just saw this episode too and I agree.
Its a travesty when some asshole comes on the air and lies to spare hurting populist "feefees". From the day you are born the human body is fighting off bacteria and viruses and do you know what happens when you lose one of those battles...you die. So why burden your immune system with yet another incurable disease to endlessly fight off and cause inflammation in your body? Maybe so some company can sell you treatment for the rest of your life instead of a cure. thats my bet.

reddit

It's much more than that, user. Reddit's in all of us... Here, you are just experiencing Redditâ„¢ in a different layout. They're all the same users. It's all true...

garbage that pseudo intellectuals watch to sound cool

I like how the episode about circumcision was all about trashing white society while mentioning nothing about jewish doctors pushing it on the populace to make their mutilated dicks seem less out of place.

You know that's never happening.

i watched part of the video on how trophy hunting is good and its supposed to come off as edgy but everyone who knows about trophy hunting knows how it helps people.

Reddit-core

Actual Jew here. I can 100% guarantee this will never happen, because (I just recently found out) one of the people that used to belong to my synagogue is one of the executive producers.

imdb /name/nm4742559

facebook. /jonwolfjonwolf

Cred Forums thinks those links are spam, so I had to make them not clickable.

I recall him being a massive faggot, but that may have changed or my memory is lying to me. Can' t say for sure. He was my brother's friend, really.

As much of a faggot he is hes basically exposing the jew market to the masses

>How's this for an expert?

Yeah, how dare you question me, a WOMAN, even though an actual doctor might give us some more legitimate insight instead of rolling her eyes ironically!

What was this episode about?

>DUDE FELONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO OWN GUNS LMAO

Hymens and how the idea of virginity was made up to ''bully women''

John Harvey Kellogg wasn't Jewish.

Emily Axford is cute as fuck, fuck you.

Why not ask her to unlock the full scientific understanding of the human brain, she clearly knows her body better than any doctor could!

Imagine the science if we unlocked the genome of a person, all we have to do is ask any woman.

Jon Wolf is a subtle, coy diva. He's probably the source of all this.

Holy Fucking Hell, what a fucking cuck. Don't talk to a doctor about it.

unfunny and shitty show

if you really watch and enjoy this i dont really know what to say. only people with the shittest taste could like this

Maybe they shouldn't commit crime knowing that it will ruins the rest of their lives?

Nah dude you are a faggot

Smug garbage that is half common sense to anyone with two brain cells to rub together presented and half liberal whining / virtue signalling disguised as irrefutable fact a la current year man.

Atleast they have actual experts show up now, didn't do that in the College Humor days.

Hes done one on Trophy Hunting that is good too.

> Its a Jon Wolf pulls a long con to mildly inconvenience someone episode.

My favorite type of episode.

An inside source from CH told me that some of the big staff members have left in recent years because of the new staffs left wind pandering. The new heads wanted it to get more and more political so the old staff disagreed an left.

I only saw one episode, Adam ruined video games by claiming they're misogynistic.

Considering 90% of them ended up writing for equally liberal pandering TV shows (SNL, John Oliver ect), i doubt it, probably just got older and wanted more stability, money and respect writing for TV Shows rather than the Internet, though CH has irrefutably gone more left (same with Cracked).

I don't think my friend meant everyone but specifically a few people who were alright with the college liberalism of the past but left when it started to be John Oliver: junior edition. A specific person in question was very republican and went to a prominent republican college. Kinda want to tell you guys but don't want to get my friend in trouble.

Just say that individual, it'd be at best an interesting tidbit and at worst some rumor on the internet that dies in 1 hours time.

>what does Cred Forums think of it?
Cred Forums hates him, because he said virginity isn't real and loves him because he said you don't need to take a shower every day.

We'll okay then. jake is the dude, heard he likes to pick up girls about half his age too (like 18-20) but I Spose you would if you could

t. guy who has never taken Microbiology (or even Bio 2 for that matter).

Neato. I still listen to him and Amirs podcast.

You really compare brain processes with visible body parts?
That's nice

this part was lame as shit

why didn't they talk about the different hymen shapes with different hole patterns? it debunks their clogging argument

>someone got memed into getting herpes

Is he the most brilliant internet troll ever?

Can we talk about a legitimately GOOD TruTV show?
If you don't like this show then your sense of humor is shit.

Well lets take the "tipping" episode for example.

>servers are paid less than minimum wage so they rely on tipping

False. No servers in the US make less than minimum wage. You can take a job in certain states that pays less than minimum wage if you make enough money in tips, if you do not make money in tips to hit the minimum wage then your employer pays you the difference.

Even then these jobs are incredibly rare. I live in the deep south where this is suppose to happen, and have never been paid the federal wage or even seen a job listing for it. Looked on Indeed right now, all server jobs are at least 7.25+ and tips.

He presents it as ALL SERVERS ARE GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T TIP YOU HAVE TO TIP WE NEED TO CHANGE THIS AHHH

None of that would be fixed by letting criminals vote for their self interest, and voting is not a right.

People who don't find this funny simply have never had good times fucking with their friends.

This. Why does this thread have so many replies? Has Cred Forums fallen this far? Been awhile since I've been here.

Depending on the state you can get your rights back if you apply to get them right, in a few you just get them back after your bid is up.
There's a few exceptions depending on the state where you can't get them back if you commit treason. And a handful can vote IN JAIL.

Shut the fuck up. You're a know nothing idiot trying to act like you have a clue.

dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs15.htm

dol.gov/whd/minwage/q-a.htm

>an employer may pay a tipped employee no less than 2.13 an hour in direct wages