Cred Forums the character

Cred Forums the character.

Does anybody over the age of 25 seriously still watch this shit?

I'd say the majority of South Park's audience is over 25, like myself. They started watching it when they were young and grew up with it.

I hope not.

Who are you asking? There are no 25 year old gramps on Cred Forums xDD

>Cred Forums the character
>a jew
what did they mean by this?

South Park is for adults believe it or not.

I WAS LYIN ON THE GRASS

This is the 2nd time the use of the song made me laugh. I forget which one but Nathan 4U had it when he was at an amusement park or something

God you're so stupid!! HAHAHA Your mom must be twice as dumb! LOSER!

>tfw genuinely like the song

>butters dropping the dindu line
So it's pretty much confirmed that Trey and Matt browse 4chins, right?

Same

what did he say?

I know my dad does and he's like 60 or 70, he used to hate it when I watched it as a child

Something how everyone gets blamed even if "they didn't do nothing".

I dont care what people say south park is still funny, way better than Simpsons or family guy.

This episode was hilarious.

The best friend ep.

Fuck man that song takes me back to the summer of 98' in Toronto. The song was only ever popular in canada it tickes my member berries seeing cone up again

how strange that this song reminds you of the year before it came out

BUUUUUURNNNNN OHHHHHH

99 whatever i remember it as the Summer the south park movie came out because we were supposed to go see it with my cousins but my parents found out and forced me not to go. My cousin who went anyway mockingly sang the song steal my sunshine at ke as he walked out the door

Yeah man, far out man.

I was gonna say that it's a common expression, but quads confirm.

Give me a summary of the last two episodes and tell me why I should/shouldn't watch this season

Yeah its weird some of ky friends can't even remember highschool but I can still remember things as far back as 3 years old and the thoughts that were going thru my head. The Pete and Pete song sebds me into a nostalgic cona mang.

Is that Dylann Roof?

Episode 1 quick summary

>National Anthem Controversy
>South Park dads bet who's going to sit in
>Girls do it because they're getting trolled by an anonymous by SkankHunt42 (Everyone in the show suspects its Cartman)
>Mr. Garison realizes he doesn't know what he's going to do as president so he comically tries to do something so bad so he loses, but the person he's running against is such a giant turd
>There are now 'Memberberries that say all sorts of retarded 90 kids things, and eventually racist and fucked up things.
>JJ Abrams remakes the national anthem, and much to Mr. Garison's dismay they say you can honor it by sitting down, kneeling or standing up
>Cartman warns Kyle of an impending gender war. Kyle believes Skankhunt42 is Cartman, and this does not take his warning seriously
>Skankhunt42 is revealed to be Gerald, Kyle's dad.

Won't spoil episode 2 much.

It's a gud season so far. Give it a shot. Episode 2 is a direct continuation of 1.

>tfw I was 10 in '99
>tfw my father drove me, my brother and a friend to the theatre to go watch the sp movie
>tfw there was no age restriction because lol spain
>tfw had the time of my life and my sides were literally hurting from laughing so hard
good times.

Good thing I'm 24 then I guess.

This.

>It's a gud season so far.
Ep 1 was kinda weak, but ep 2 was quite enjoyable. I liked the whole
>getting off social network = suicide
schtick. Good stuff.

>he's like 60 or 70

Episode 1 in each of the continuation seasons has been weak at first but acceptable at the end.

That being said it was just weak. I enjoyed the plotwists but it really was just set up this time.

I gotcha beat, my old man is 83 and still watches it.

>>Something how everyone gets blamed even if "they didn't do nothing".
yeah it was unexpected from him

I can already feel the ending of these whole thing will be that he gots away with it because he's a Jew

I wonder if Jews really enjoy trolling this much in real life.

That entire Len album is great btw

>each of the continuation seasons
you mean
>in both

someone post some jew shitposting webm's

Trolls are often depicted as basement dwelling fat losers, sometimes their shown like Gerald as a regular happy member of society. What do you guys think a troll is?

The ones bitching about South Park are underage faggots.

song at end mgs4?

nop it was from black hawk down. was confused with the mgs4 "love" song, for anybody wondering

I'm quite liking the season but oh man does it piss me off to watch it.
It's too true and reminds me of the things I hate in this world. Plus I can imagine stronk womyn saying You go girls! At the whole breaking up thing. Even though the girls are literally stooping as low as borderline terrorism.
>Some person said things I don't like, so now I will punish EVERYONE FOR IT!
God damn it, I hate this world.

20 year old master race reporting in, time to get these sad old virigins away from the board and into a home for old people.

A troll is the guy under bridge you have to pay the toll to if you want to get into that boys hole