EGGHEAD CJ IS A KILLER

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-37437498

>CJ de Mooi, a former panellist on the BBC quiz show Eggheads, has been arrested on a European arrest warrant under his real name Joseph Connagh for an alleged killing, Scotland Yard said.

I KNEW IT

I FUCKING KNEW HE WAS A WEIRD CUNT

>I FUCKING KNEW HE WAS A WEIRD CUNT
Seriously. Looks like the kind of guy that would have a gay sex slave in his basement.

>CJ
>initials are J.C.

u wut m8

is anyone shocked? the guy cracked the shits if someone didn't know the answer to a question about russian pottery

holy fuck that's some serious shit nigga

he was clever tho, surprised he got caught

>not having extensive knowledge about russian pottery

why live?

>he was clever tho
Being able to remember a bunch of largely pointless trivia =! clever

He was a homeless gay prostitute for years in his youth, is this really a surprise?

chances are he wasn't remembering random ass facts and he actually had a context to remember them in, like HISTORY or GEOGRAPHY. doesn't seem like pointless trivia to me

He wasn't clever enough to realise it was a bad idea to admit to probably killing someone in his autobiography.

I'm just surprised it took them this long to arrest him

It's like jimmy saville or rolf harris

looking at them you would be more surprised if they WEREN'T freaks

>guests are instructed to elaborate as much as possible before answering

Because the show is essentially time filler disguised as clickbait learning which is actually just subliminally shaming people for not finding obscure things significant in an attempt to seem authoritative.

Wasn't this the same guy who got off a rape charge a few months back?

He looks like a murderer. He's always seemed a bit weird to me
Yeah

The guy had a crazy life, wouldn't suprise me if he was part of a hustle gone wrong

It was allegedly a bloke who tried to mug him in the Netherlands in the 80s. He says he punched him and threw him in a canal.

true, true

I'm not really surprised. All the Eggheads come of as insufferable cunts, including the hosts.

No statute of limitations? It's been 30 years.

Apparently not.
That or he's been at it again, the wacky sod

his brother is based though