EPISODE THREE OF HANSEN VS PREDATOR

youtube.com/watch?v=pBLLRMsD8H8

What are your thoughts on the new format?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqUUbCBzL5Y
rcfp.org/8th-cir-open-courts-compendium/first-amendment-presumption-access
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
nationalparalegal.edu/public_documents/courseware_asp_files/criminalLaw/defenses/Entrapment.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still entrapment like the old series. Fuck chris and fuck crime daily for picking this shit up again.

away, pedo scum

>tfw we'll never have a thread that isn't being derailed by the butthurt pedos and people merely pretending to be butthurt pedos

What kind of pedobear fucking freak would get mad at the Chris Hansen thing? Seek help. Mingle with girls before it's too late.

>hurrr durrr you're a pedo if know the laws

Idiot.

This isn't reddit. Go there if you want to laugh at people having their rights taken away from them.

>young girl gets sex and lots of presents
>feels super loved the next day

we are preventing this. fuck society.

Let me guess: he's white.

It wasn't a gangrape of a baby so yes

>pedos
>rights

lamo

it involved a person with higher privileges taking advantage of a lower privileged person, so yes.

DUDE ENTRAPMENT LMAO

*gets v&*

Triggered

>he wont get to use the bathroom

fuck this is like my nightmare

Spotted the pedophile!

>t. childfucker
get fucked creep
hope you get v&

I despise pedos as much as the next guy but isn't it really shady that they had that old woman talk to the guy on the phone and tell him "you would come over if you loved me" when he was having second thoughts and tell her it's illegal and that he would go to jail?

They catch a black guy in the second episode of the old show.

What's better, watching Hansen bust pedos or watching pedos cry in the threads?

not really

he's a grown man, capable of making his own decisions: if what you think is a child cooing at you to come on over (to get fucked, even, what adult male is fucking stupid enough to think a goddamn 12 year old girl has any interest in some fat fuck plumber trying really hard to seem cool, and wants to be called 'papi' how fucking gullible do you have to be, LACK OF SELF-AWARENESSx1000000000000) even though you think you might end up in cuffs is enough for you to run that risk, then you get what you deserve

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Reminder that if hate pedos then you have been brainwashed by the (((media))) to be good goys.

what a compelling graph, full of all sorts of data and sources, you've completely changed my outlook

jk, you can't even form a proper sentence lol

>he's a grown man capable of making his own decisions

Then entrapment is literally impossible.

>DUDE WEED

Good fucking riddance, I hope he gets shanked in prison.

are you saying he was somehow forced to get into his car and drive to another state? because he wasn't, he could have told her to fuck off at any time, but he is the typical pedo; lacking in control, situational and self awareness, and stupid enough to genuinely believe a child of 12 would be sincerely attracted to an overweight mexican

this is without mentioning that he admits he deliberately goes searching for underage users among the different applications they caught him with, like i said, typical pedophile, intellectually devoid of life and the most basic of genetic fuckups

>inb4 some DUDE ENTRAPMENT hissy fit because there are anons who know they would likely end up in the same position and couldn't worm their way out if they wanted to

i would pay top dollar to see one of you pedofaggots get tripped up in this and try that argument, if you could even squeak the fucking word out lol every one of these dumbasses has started sweating bullets the moment they realize how badly they've fucked up, you lot would likely seize up and pass out just from being in the same room as someone closer to your age than the decoy

>that graph

holy fuck lmao

Absolutely brutalized. Beta pedos btfo.

Can they even prosecute if the guy caught doesn't outright admit to doing it of their own free will? Seems awfully close to entrapment.

He'll be Torn Colon pretty soon.

thing is, they're all dumb enough to both admit to and cop to harder charges than they'd get if they just clammed up, got a lawyer, and said nothing

they'd still end up behind bars, though it wouldn't be as bad as the stretch goes, but again, they're too fucking stupid to know any better as they've already willfully proven by showing up in the first place

>youtube.com/watch?v=PqUUbCBzL5Y

>mickey mouse gets caught by chris hansen

>these threads about absolutely buttblasting pedos

Thank you based Hanson. I bet the pedo spammer is paying even more Poo in Loos to solve his CAPTCHAs so he can spam more.

Yea they are dumb, but you don't catch smart criminals. If they just shut up and plead the fifth they could avoid being prosecuted. It's a shame since pedos are literal scum.

>9 year old is more attractive than 50 year old

k famalam.

Most of these guys they catch are legitimately fucking retarded. Any sensible person would just shut the fuck up and deny everything or just run away when Hansen shows up.

I'm just getting something to eat!

You just made that now, didn't you?

t. muhammad

haha fucking what

it's a bunch of DESIGNATED posters running the bot from the watkins board for crippled posters? hahaha jesus christ a bunch of shitting streets have entire folders of child models kept around just to post on some fuckoff image board, it gets better the more i learn about it, you can't make this shit up
better dumb than none, i guess, they'd be out looking for actual kids that aren't decoys if not for handsome
>tfw they let him go and wasn't even 24 hours before he got trapped again

one of the best episodes

>if know the laws
>pedos sentenced by judge
>Because of attempted crime
>MUH LAWS
Ok.

Why are Americans so weird? My grandfather worked in the mines all his life, and in America, even flirting with him online would get someone put in prison.

>9 year old is more attractive than 50 year old

um yea.

>Your intention was to have sex with her
>Yea
Why would you admit to that?
Why would you not shut up as soon as you saw Chris?
Why would you talk to police without the presence of a lawyer?

>Comparing a little girl to a tranny

>50 year oldwoman
>tranny

same thing

They have logs, condoms and clear evidence. That will change nothing.

Answer this. Why they are not running away when they see different girl in the house?

>this cherrypicking

WOW HOW CONVINCING
bcuz dey r dum dums

Close to circumstantial at best, any good lawyer would be able to get around it. It's their confessions to Hansen that pretty much seal the deal, and most of them go along with it for whatever reason.

Holy shit I just found an old one with a dwarf! Or at least, he has funny legs and is an ultra manlet.

Don't forget that he literally sat there naked for a while and was probably about to start masturbating before Chris came in.

>any good lawyer would be able to get around it
Pf.
Crew have evidence about talking with few fake girls.
They send nude photos.
Talk about sex with them.
Go to their home with condoms, while no parents around.
Go into house and talk with girl.

Sorry, you will get few years.

nothing wrong with getting some young pussy

Wow, we didnt get past ONE post without someone sperging out about their "entrapment" meme

that's the problem its a meme now and guaranteed (yous)

Sorry mr. arm chair law expert, "any good lawyer" is going to have a hell of a time explaining all that evidence away.

>Crew have evidence about talking with few fake girls.
It wasn't a crime to have a chat last time I checked.
>They send nude photos.
Only a few of them do but yeah those ones are definitely fucked.
>Talk about sex with them.
They can just deny that and go "i was just jk kidding lol I wasn't really gonna do all that shit I said." They can't prove intent, it's confessing to Hansen like the retards they are that gets them a 100% guaranteed trip to prison.
>Go to their home with condoms, while no parents around.
Again they can't prove intent if they go "I was only going to hang out for a bit", it's the confession that gets them here too.
>Go into house and talk with girl.
Not a crime.

Most of these guys send nude pics of themselves to the decoy. That will put away in itself.

>They can just deny that and go "i was just jk kidding
Talk with kid about sex in chat.
Tell her you want to fuck.
She invites you.
You say - on my way.
You go into her house with condoms.

JUST KIDDING LOL.
Nah, you will be guilty m8.

IF I EVER SEE A PEDOPHILE, I WOULD TIE THEM UP, CHOP OFF THEIR PENIS AND SODOMIZE THEM

>It wasn't a crime to have a chat last time I checked.
Do you think they chat about the fucking weather? The pedos talk about fucking 13 year old pussies with their cocks and a step by step "how to"

Which is itself a crime you fucking disgusting apologist scum

>It wasn't a crime to have a chat last time I checked.

Yep, it's a crime to have a sexually explicit chat with an underage girl.

>i was just jk kidding

That has never worked. The guy who was just kidding about shooting up the school on Cred Forums got 6 years. The guy who went to the girl's house because he was "just roleplaying" still went to prison.

>Go into house and talk with girl not a crime

Going to an underage girl's house after having a sexually explicit chat with them shows intent to have sex with a minor, which is illegal.

>Not a crime.

it turns into serious intent when you couple it with all that other shit that you're saying they could just lie their way around, it's not as if law enforcement is looking at the situation and those actions as individual notes on an image board, they're looking at the broader picture, and the one these people paint is one of trying to fuck a kid, whether they like it or not

example: telling a child you want to fuck them in a chat, then driving to their home with a box of condoms and an overnight bag is enough on it's own, all that other shit is just the cherry on top of their fuckup sundae friendo

You know we really should set up some kind of ISIS prisoner exchange program. They LOVE killing Americans, but they're killing the wrong ones.

We have plenty of people like the predators Hansen catches that deserve to be disposed of in interesting and creative ways on high-speed cameras and it seems unfair not to share. All we do is humiliate them a little bit and put them in jail. BOOOOOORIIIIIING!

If you chat up what you believe to be an underage child, then drive 2 hours to fuck them, the driving is intent you retarded cocksucker. How is this hard for some of you?

Nigger it's the same thing as internet trolls not getting prosecuted for their "death threats", you can't prove intent. Carrying around condoms isn't fucking evidence.

>telling a child you want to fuck them in a chat
>telling a child
>a child

not a child if they advertise wanting to be fucked.

Send death threat.
Show up near his house with an axe.

It was a joke m8, just trolling.

You are retarded m8.

Internet trolls who post something illegal get prosecuted all the time. You need to lurk more, bud.

Does pedophilia depress anyone else
If children can get laid why can't I

The difference is not everyone carries around a gun or an axe. A condom in a pocket can be easily explained away by "I put them in there just in case, haven't used them in years" etc etc.

>tfw kid at heart
>society forces me to be attracted to something else.

>implying kids are incapable of doing anything like that with what they believe are other kids
>implying the decoy advertised that they were looking to get fucked, rather than simply stating they were a child on whatever profile these creeps happened upon (multiple times, so it's not as if they weren't in practice, either)

WORK ON IT

>you can't prove intent.

Yes you can. They have chat records describing what they want to do to the child, and telling the child they are going to come over to their house to do it, and then they drive over to the house. That's why the people who have walked away from hansen and refused to talk to the cops were still prosecuted. They committed an illegal act regardless of showing up at the house.

What on earth are you talking about? Are you legit a retard? Children cna advertise that, but you are an adult...who do you fucking think has the responsibility to NOT do the child rape here? You make no sense

What!? No way!

Its not just a condom in your pocket, its also:
>telling a child you want to fuck them
>driving to a child's house
>AND bringing condoms

Some of you are absolutely autistic

>>tfw kid at heart
Heard do not count, only brain m8.
If you are autist most likely will get free from jail card for this.

>I want to get fucked
>let's chat for 4 weeks and form a bond
>here's my address
>here's my photo

yea, that is an adult.

Thank you based OP

Hansen is the hero we deserve

Do you not follow the show? Do you not read the transcripts?

>four weeks

fucking what lol

you have no clue what you're talking about m8

>do you not read the transcripts?
yea, its adorable - but hansen never reads the touching stuff.

>hey boo
Hansen you sly dog

Not even close. The scumbags provide enough evidence to hang themselves on their own before they even show up to the location. The interview with Hansen is just a formality at that point.

The three are in no way related and you can't prove otherwise unless the guy confesses to it.

>implying disabled man can't be a creep or rapist.
Why i should pity him?

Not to be a pedo (because I know the decoy is 18) but the actress really is banging. I knew a girl in college that looked just like her. I want to actually bang her. Knowing she is an adult tho

>literal sub-human
>pls user pity this gullible fool who was mentally challenged enough to think a child would find some spastic who can't even walk correctly attractive in any way

he deserved it, just like the rest

his chat logs were fucking scummy too, for someone that disabled to even be thinking anyone, let alone some kid, would be into doing with him lol

>Not to be a pedo (because I know the decoy is 18)
Fucking sheep.

they are though, when someone who says they want to fuck a kid, shows up at that kids house and just happens to have those things on them

i know you're being willfully ignorant and all, but come on man, step it up a little at least

Are you legit retarded?

nah he's just pretending to be, which we all know, is just as bad

Prove it.

It's because you lack creativity. Do what Chris does and pretend to be a 13-year-old boy online to attract all the pedos. Once they are over at your place, they've already had to drive all the way, so they may as well settle for a 35-year-old balding dude instead.

Aside from you ending up murdered, what can possibly go wrong?

no

>here comes the
>"SEE YOU CAN'T PROVE IT BRO BURDEN OF PROOF SEE HAHAHA ENTRAPMENT LMAO SEE"

i don't work on the show user, i don't know how you would expect me to produce material of that sort despite the fact, but again, feel free to continue your retard parade, you'll convince someone eventually, you just have to keep trying

>does job online in a sealed room
>wears a bulletproof vest

>when you realize that the anti-pedos in these threads are the same caliber of people as the human garbage in prisons who attempt to murder pedos just to prove they aren't the absolute bottom of the barrel (they are)

>Chris is still rolling in just a suit
bless that man. Do you think his newly acquired beer gut could stop a bullet?

How do you figure that, friendo?

Why are there so many military and ex-military people on this show?

>he needs basic concepts explained to him
Thanks for the confirmation, Jamal.

Literally, wut? Your statement needed some unpacking you dumb faggot. It was baseless

>being this triggered
>can't stop getting btfo
he kind of rests his arms on it sometimes, shit is funny to me, especially so when he's pressing the shit out of these fags, he really does not give any kind of a fuck

Nah man, I'm just saying if these retards didn't outright confess they'd have a higher chance of getting away.

name on the 9 yr. old plox

Because the muslim brotherhood teach them the true ways when they're over there.

>da PTS iraq D maked me did it..!
>*cries like a bitch*

fucking idiot even showed up in one of those PROTECTING YOUR FREEDOMS SUPPORT OUR TROOPS hoodies because you know he thought he was going to impress her with his service

You sound learning disabled.

keep denying your feelings

>comparing average members of the public to murderers and rapists, all while defending pedophiles, because they're taking delight in seeing his brethren get what they deserve

does it hurt that badly user? so much that you'd jump to obvious illogical conclusions? i'm so sorry :(

>guy keeps saying "i don't want to say anything more"
>Chris keeps asking questions
>he keeps answering
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

fake as fuck

I always feel bad for these guys.
They strike me as lonely, rather than genuine pedos.
Incapable of maintaining adult relationships.

Stop being mean to the pedo user, let him live with his delusions before he gets HANSENED.

Seriously?

They got caught in the first place. These aren't exactly the criminal geniuses that run Russian and Chinese sex slave rings across the world. This is some half-a-retard who works at Good Burger trying to get his dick wet in a 14-year old.

If you ever feel that just read the chatlogs. They know exactly what they're doing.

>lonely guys are known for messaging underage girls to ask if they can come over and shave their pussy

so lonely

it's worth mentioning that most of them HAD girlfriends prior to having the key thrown away on them, so no, your presumption is pretty wrong, although BOSS PAPI admitted that he was looking for someone young because to him, young = inexperienced, but unfortunately that doesn't translate to being lonely, it just means he himself was inexperienced and didn't like the idea of embarrassing himself (see: premature ejaculation, not knowing how to get a woman off, etc.) with someone who was experienced

if you can still feel bad for them knowing these things, you're probably on equal footing like the other retards that always come around crying about muh kiddie diddler injustice

>circumstantial
Lawfag here. Being circumstantial by itself does not make evidence inadmissible. Every thread there is this one fucking idiot trying to talk as if he knows the law, gets BTFO by everyone, stops posting about it, then uses ANOTHER legal concept which is completely WRONG. All the while acting as if he has a good grasp on the subject. This triggers me somewhat.

this, plus if he actually only craved someone who was inexperienced, there are plenty girls like that in the 18-20 age range

fucking scum

By asking you to clarify? Keep projecting faggot

Explain how it's entrapment. I'm very curious if you claim that you're basing this defence in legislation, what your interpretation of entrapment is and where it comes from. I'm a lawyer, admitted to the bar in Ontario and in Michigan, and I would never attempt to use an entrapment defence in these cases, because in my somewhat educated understanding of the law, it isn't entrapment.
Please explain to me, citing legislation or case law, how this could possibly be entrapment. I'm a lawyer, I'm convinced by facts and arguments, and I'll be happy to listen to your explanation objectively.

People carry guns in USA all the time. If you make a death threat and have your legally licensed glock with you when you go visit somebody you threatened you're still going to be put away.

>vs Predator

Enlisted men are either harmless guys without many skills who just want a job, society's rejects who can't make it anywhere else (pedophiles fall into this category), or weird dudes who want to kill people for money and think that's what the army is (which it can be but mostly isn't these days).
Source: I'm a commissioned officer. Most of us are okay, a few scumbags among the officers as well, but not nearly as many as among the enlisted men.

Hansen isn't law enforcement. He's not stepping on this guy's "right to remain silent". Furthermore Colon didn't have to respond to anything Hansen said to him, he wasn't being aggressive or threatening, he'd just repeat questions in his regular tone and volume of voice.

Oh great, maybe you could clear this up then. The whole string operation bit is less interesting about this, but don't Americans have any federal codification about rights to your image? Privacy is very strongly protected in most European states and the few Commonweath lawyers I have spoken to gave me the impression this is the case in that region too. You could not run a similar show in the said states without consent of the perpetrators. Aren't these guys in any way protected by US regulations?

wew lads

who

a 15 years old girl you sick fuck

>this graph

my fucking sides

This joke is not very original...

>Get executed in prison for THINKING about a sexually mature 14 year old the wrong way
Land of the free eh?

In Canada, they would have some legal protection of use of their image. In the USA, once they're convicted and on the sexual offender registry, they lose a lot of specific rights, including that of privacy. Furthermore, you also waive image protection in most states when you step onto private property; for example if you are a homeowner and you have security cameras on your property, you can distribute images of trespassers legally. What you can't do, if you're a business owner with security cameras, for example, is release a security camera image and say "please help me identify this man who just stole $130 in steaks from my grocery store". There is some discretion here, at least in Canada, in that you could say "please help identify this man who forgot to pay for his meat" and depending on the judge, it could be permissible in court.

As for entrapment, there is no sensible legal defence in these cases because typically the men a) initiate the sexual discussion and b) don't resist further escalation of the crime they've initiated.
The "ethical" test usually used, in simple terms, is whether the person would have reasonably executed the crime given the opportunity in other circumstances, or whether they were coerced or "tricked" into doing something they would not normally do.

>laughing at that graph

It's scientific and intuitive.

50 year olds can barely even reproduce...

>nee weiner scandal

I don't know the law, but that would probably be a big freedom of the press violation if they could just say, "you can't put me on TV."

>implying thinking is the same as thinking plus doing an act to put that thought into fruition

Wouldn't the house rented by NBC be considered to be a business? I am also a bit curious about home owners having the right to release images from cameras in their house. Let's say to capture an embarrassing act, say you having sex with someone, and begin distributing it to third parties with the intent to humiliate or, to make to make it even more blatant, for commercial purposes. Certainly the image of the person would be protected by legislation? Clearly the footage in the case of Hansen both humiliates and is distributed for commercial purposes. I assume you understand why this can be a little puzzling. (Not hugely interested in entrapment really. Not the guy asking about it either.)

Where I live the press would usually obscure the names of the individuals involved in various embarrassing affairs. It is not your business as a private person to dig through other people's dirty laundry and it is not the other people's business to dig through yours.

fuck you this episode is old. where is 4?

what a newfriend

There is a limit to the sort of images that can be released publicly under normal circumstances. Again, there is a certain standard of "reasonableness" that must be met (but you can release an image of a private individual in your home or business for commercial purposes without permission as long as they can be expected to be aware that they were being recorded).
I'm not sure how the old show worked, but in this show they release the images only after the conviction, in which case the public benefit to releasing the images trumps any potential right to protection of the image.

(i) check
(ii) tricking thirsty men to coming into your place is not illegal. They came freely.
(iii) going inside a stranger's house gives you an expectation of privacy that is much lower than if you were in your own house.

>those short shorts on Casey

Right, one would expect that to be the case. What strikes me as odd is the public benefit that is supposed to be derived from this. Most (developed) countries censor their public court records, for obvious reasons with the exception of copyright litigation. I never worked with American cases, but most European and Asian legal systems you would have cases describing individuals involved either as Person A or identifiable in other way only using rather popular last time, e.g. a certain Wang assaulted a certain Tang. Running videos of convicted individuals on television is the polar opposite of that. I am certain there is a rationale for that, I just don't see what that would be. In a country of 300 million, there is very little use in publicly identifying a group of fifty idiots that wanted to shag teenagers.

All three are highly debatable.

going by cases decided by the courts on the matter (and how these shows are allowed to continue doing this,) I'd say the argument against Freedom of the Press didn't fly so good.
>inb4 appeal to authority

Oh, I thought I already mentioned that when they're convicted they go on a public sex offender registry. That is a public registry available to everyone to ensure they cannot get close to children with false pretences. In USA and Canada, if you're on the registry you have to advertise to your neighbours who you are and what your restrictions are. It's intended to protect the vulnerable populations by identifying the predators who are potentially dangerous to them, so that they cannot move somewhere new, not mention to anybody that they're on a sex offender registry, and then get close to children whose parents have no idea that they're pedophiles. The public benefit in this case is protection of the vulnerable population (children).

The best part about TCAP threads are the actual pedophiles who come out of the woodworks to scream "ENTRAPMENT".

>Most (developed) countries censor their public court records
Public access to court record is a right guaranteed by the First Amendment. Several Asian jurisdictions have the same guarantees.
>but most European and Asian legal systems you would have cases describing individuals involved either as Person A
Only when it is a rape case (to protect the identity of the victim,) and cases where lewd conduct with a minor is involved. The name of the accused is almost never redacted because it is in the interest of the public to know their names.
t.admitted to an Asian jurisdiction and current US underbar

Why can't white people get a girlfriend their own age?

If you watched TCAP, you can see that the predators came in all flavors. We even had ones who were not US citizens. It depends on where they are conducting their stings.

We don't have that here, but I can still see the benefit in that, even though it's a bit odd that you would have it only for certain felons. What exactly is the public benefit in publishing the video however? Look, I can sit here in the other hemisphere and how watched the video make it my task to continue humiliating the individuals in it until there is no tomorrow. Neither I nor anyone else in the radius of 10000 km is ever reasonably likely to be at risk. This makes reintegration of the said individuals into society, an important part of the criminal justice as you know, almost impossible.

Do you want me to send you cases of somebody mugging somebody else with their names censored? Which jurisdiction would you like? Japan, South Korea, even lucky enough to have China available?

I'm not going to argue that it's the best way to do it, I don't necessarily think it is. Reintegration isn't a huge part of the justice system in the USA. Not really in Canada either, though it's more important than it is in USA.

everything old is new again

I do not discount that some jurisdictions do redact the names of the parties in their records. However, I must ask if those copies you are going to send me were accessed through the internet? Because the court can have both redacted and non-redacted copies of the proceedings on file, the former usually available through the internet and the latter available in physical form for anyone to check.

Pretty savage.

>being a kid

you mean "being an irresponsible, self-indulgent little brat/twat?"
How the fuck have I managed to be sexually attracted to naked female breasts when I was, like, 8 I don't know

EPISODE FOUR WHEN

Tuesday next week.

if you think that shit's not staged: you have no idea, how much of a fucking hassle and inconsistency of content (police/fbi don't just spit out a guaranteed case of pedophile you can successfullly shoot on camera). From multiple angles, with acceptable lighting, panning out and all that.

I just named the three major East Asian states that most English spears people would think of when talking about Asia. That's hardly "some". I wouldn't be surprised if particularly the poorer states didn't put the same safeguards in place, but considering that most Asian law is European with postwar American New Deal adherent sprinkling, there should not be too many of them. As I am not in the office now, obviously the only ones I could send you would be the ones on the internet. Needless to say, it would also make very little sense to send you cases in a language you don't understand, so these would be generally higher courts and memorable cases that were translated for one reason or another. In my experience, the names are redacted in all instances nonetheless. There is no good reason for you to know.

That's a shame. I was hoping to hear a good explanation. Thanks regardless.

>you've seen my shows before?
>yes
>well guess what? you're in one.
top kek

>of a fucking hassle and inconsistency of content
...would that be for the tv crew

oh man i don't think i can wait that long.

that decoy is clearly not 12

Since you are working with court records, I assume you know enough to answer the question of whether they provide both redacted and non-redacted versions of court records. Regardless, it's not really relevant to the show.
>it's a europoor crying because he doesn't like US laws episode
Yeah take it somewhere else

watch old TCAP episodes

how do you know what a 12 year old looks like you pedo scum

Both are great

There is literally no need for unredacted court records unless you're working on that specific case, in which case you would have access to them anyway. For all other purposes, you are more interested in the decision and the reasoning behind it rather than where the individuals involved live and what what their favourite drink is. Even for stare decisis there is absolutely no reason to waste time on individuals, Underbarman.

I've shown you the basis for why the courts must allow access to court records in the US. What you've shown me are just personal opinions.

this is a child pedo's number, please fuck with it. +19288487510

>it's a pedo trying to get /hansen/ banned from Cred Forums episode

it never gets old

>2007
>people still got convicted
>posting an editorial piece

Is there any possible thing anyone could say to Chris Hansen to get off the hook?

>say
The only way to not lose harder is to not say anything. You've already lost the moment you stepped into the house

Were you dropped on your head, user? When I say there is no need for unredacted court records in all cases except yadayada, I mean that there is no need for them. It is not a matter of opinion, retardo-kun, it is that they are of absolutely zero use to you. Hell, I don't know if you really need names even if you're working on a case and the record has been passed to a higher court. Technically all the necessary information is already in there and you are arguing over how the law should be applied.

>t.admitted to an Asian jurisdiction and current US underbar
My fucking sides.

the second hanson appears, walk right out the door. don't even acknowledge him. immediately kneel on the ground, hands behind your back. get cuffed. "with all due respect officer, i would prefer not to speak without a lawyer present"

as long as you didn't say anything too insane in your chat, you'll be "okay." You're still going to jail, of course, but you might have made yourself too boring for TV.

>It's not a her

>I don't know shit I just choke on dicks

Entrapment defenses for sting operations such as tcap or hvp have never worked for a reason: they aren't valid defenses. Now please go kill yourself kiddy diddler.

>hanson

>I mean that there is no need for them.
So the public in those jurisdictions have no rights similar to those in the First Amendment? I am looking for your legal basis as to why they do not.
I gave you the basis as to why people have access to court records in the US. Where is yours?

Why do pedos keep posting after this was posted? Actually, why don't they all just kill themselves now?

>all the BTFO pedos in this thread

hansen and crew can film the guys without their consent because they're on private property hansen and crew own. So that's one loophole.

The sting trips all over every legal critera for entrapment, except one. Entrapment only applies to law enforcement. Hansen isn't law enforcement. That's another loophole.

A third loophole is the crime the stings are built around. Solicitation of a minor. This law was written when the only way to solicit sex from a minor was face to face. Throwing that crime on the internet makes it entirely imaginary. Creating a situation to catch people with it means manufacturing an imaginary victim (the decoy), an imaginary scenario (any underage girl talking to these guys at all), and by letter of the law, an imagined crime (all the perpetrator needs to do is "believe" they're talking to a minor).

But lets just ignore all of this is bask in the schadenfreude of watching broken people have what little remains of their pathetic lives shattered because they were stupid enough to think anyone would ever care about them.

synchtube where?

I like the whole, get excited and act like a fanboy of the show and talk about how you typed all that shit to the obvious decoy to get on the show and meet your hero.

but your way is more likely to work.

>The sting trips all over every legal critera for entrapment
Nope

They only invite you over once they've got you for solicitation of a minor.

But yea, talking to hansen at all is fucking stupid.

Yep.

Actual law enforcement can't run an identical sting. They need a civilian entity to come up with the idea all on their own. If they get involved at all in the sting, it instantly becomes entrapment because of how far over the line these stings are.

Your way is a lot better, actually. Since solicitation of a minor is all about what the perpetrator believed. And you're directly stating you never believed the decoy to e underage.

>I brought dinnner... for myself
lol fat fuck

It's not even the trying to fuck a 12 year old bit that sickens me most about this guy - it's his terrible hairline and stupid glasses.

>about to go on my laptop and pretend to be a teenager, better strap on my bullet proof vest.

>kill kit
>boo
>papi
this show buttfrustates pedophiles and has meme magic
It's the perfect show

your name's colon mate, stop trying to pronounce it as cologne.

Really 1 black guy after those 100 white pedos? Black guys are evil

there were more than one, but there were more white males than non-white males. As this was done in 2005-2007, it reflects more on who has internet access than who was more likely to diddle kiddies

They caught mostly Indian guys when they went to Silicon Valley

Episode 4 when?

Uh why? Because I think an attractive adult that I know is an adult hot? Im not beating off to the idea that shes 13, pedo

Entrapment isn't really "illegal" per say.

excellent bait

Wow, its almost like you have no concept of law...which you dont. Shocker.

Nothing you just fucking said was correct

>blacks dont have internet access
???
Really stretching to avoid the simple fact that whites are statistically more disgusting pedo faggots

>nigger detected

no, it would show that there are more white people with internet than black people during that time. Having a bigger pool of people, it is unavoidable that that most predators they will catch would be white. Also, it depends on where they are conducting the sting. More white people=more chances that predators would be white.
Stop trying to incite a racewar to divert attention from these kiddiediddlers we see you

goddamn that theater student posing as the underage is hot as fuck

Having right =/= having need. Also, what on earth does freedom of speech and freedom of press have to do with keeping of court records? Why is it that all retardo internet lawyer wannabees always cite the constitution and always incorrectly.

lol what would u do 2 me boo?

i'd dress up as a 13 year old girl myself and we can pretend we are both 13 year old little girls and hold hands

>what on earth does freedom of speech and freedom of press have to do with keeping of court records?
rcfp.org/8th-cir-open-courts-compendium/first-amendment-presumption-access

>Kids who don't understand the difference between the Law and the real world

>implying everyone has the same needs
>implying we don't search the state repository for job applicants and see if they were involved in some shittery

That was perfect @4:27

>law is just fictional

>Cred Forums used to be a pedo haven
>now it's anti pedo

This place really did get raided by reddit.

Things happen in the real world. Then the Law comes in and uses a fun process named legal characterization. So you can swear all you want about entrapment, that shit does not matter in the present case.

>implying we already arent seeing a race

>talk to someone in the internet
>tell them in gonna fucking murder them
>gonna take my butcher knife and drag it across their throat
>show up to their house with my butcher knife
>there are cops there and they arrest me?!?
I LITERALLY DID NOTHING HOW DO YOU GET ARRESTED FOR THOUGHTCRIMES!!!!

no reddit

so you're not on board with people crying entrapment applies? If so, then your post should have been
>kids who do not understand how to apply the law

It's per se you dumb fucking tripfag

Wrong autismo. Just pointing out how retarded and lowkey racist you sound

>reee buzzword!!! Racistttt!!!!

There, I did that for you, faggot

>stop trying to incite a race war
>let me tell you about how this is about race
>now let me tell you about blacks...

What is the best meme so far?
>HEEEEEEEEEEY BAYBEE
>I didn't bring you anything to eat sorry. I only brought food for myself

>cp dumps on /l/ were ironical
sure

the post merely states that the more white people are in a place the higher the chance that predators would be white. It has nothing to do with race aside from population

You really gotta be dumb to fall for this in the current year

Given these people keep waiving their right to remain silent they are dumb as shit.

right?

It still has pedos all over the place. Cred Forums and /r9k/ are still pedo havens. That guy who dumps kiddy porn on Cred Forums daily is from Cred Forums who justifies what he's doing to "keep away reddit".

Serious question here, how hasn't some pedo ring or an angry mentally unstable pedo taken care of Chris yet?

>Cred Forums
>pedo haven

I find that hard to believe considering how often they bring up mudslimes fucking kids.

>i find it hard to believe that Cred Forums are hypocrites
they prefer women to cover their bodies, but they constantly have dumps of nude models
they are against race mixing, but are constantly talking about how they want to impregnate black women

>THREADLY REMINDER
THREADLY REMINDER
>THREADLY REMINDER
THREADLY REMINDER
>THREADLY REMINDER
THREADLY REMINDER
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
THE PEDOPHILE ONLY COMES TO THESE THREADS TO FORCE THEM TO AUTO-PRUNE, DO NOT ENGAGE, IF YOU MUST LINK THEM TO THIS AND BE DONE WITH IT

>is from Cred Forums who justifies what he's doing to "keep away reddit".
Is that the same faggot from 8ch?
>assailant corners Hanson, draws a gun
>I have you now, Mr. Hanson
>why don't you take a seat, right over there
>right over there take a seat
>put the gun on the table
>now what was your plan here tonight

>Yesterday Mr Roisman's mother whooped with delight as a judge threw the case out after just six days of testimony and accused the programme's makers of entrapment.
>Judge Arthur Wick found prosecutors had failed to prove Mr Roisman had a 'specific intent' to commit the crime he was accused of - attempting lewd acts with a child under age 14.
>In reaching his decision, Judge Wick slammed the tactics used by online watchdog Perverted Justice, NBC's partner in the investigation, which he suggested lacked credibility and engaged in entrapment.

>n-nothing, I was just on my way home and decided to drop by
>Says here you just said "I have you now, Mr. Hansen", is that correct?
>it's a statement!

>did you bring any condoms?

Can you insecure fucks go for like 5 minutes without thinking about black guys.

I wanted to read discussions about pedos getting btfo

>there are people who pretend to be deluded pedos and defend the tards on HvP and TCAP

true madmen!

They're just butthurt about degeneracy when it's not them engaging in it

They also bang men yet bitch about homosexuality and trannies.

>one case out of many
>back when PJ was sloppy

EXCEPTION, NOT THE RULE

NO SURPRISE THE PEDO CHERRY PICKS WHEN THE CHERRY OF LITTLE GIRLS IS WHAT HE'S AFTER

That's the joke, sillyhead.

>"cherry picked"
>proved that the show is entrapment

>one case
the reason he was acquitted was not even related to entrapment. it was due to the failure of the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused had the required specific intent. That he mentions entrapment at the end does not mean the accused was successful (or even availed of) the defense of entrapment. Do you even read?

YES, WHICH IS WHY EVERY OTHER CASE WAS THROWN OUT, CORRECT? PIDF REACHING AS PER USUAL, AS WITH A BOX OF CONDOMS AT WALGREENS BEFORE GOING TO A CHILD'S HOUSE :^)

Actually, one case being overturned does not necessarily prove the show is entrapment, especially when so many other decisions to convict have stood. It would be interesting to read the judge's decision to see what specifically caused him to call this case in particular entrapment.

this is officially the most edgy thread ever seen on Cred Forums

>Judge Wick slammed the tactics used by online watchdog Perverted Justice, NBC's partner in the investigation, which he suggested lacked credibility and engaged in entrapment.
calm down
>Actually, one case being
several have. been overturned. all the cases from texas were overturned.

He slammed the tactics, he did not say that the case was thrown out because of entrapment. Judges are required to cite the law and how it was applied in their decision, which he did in this case (failure to show intent.) You are dumb.

Are you pretending to be 12 to bait the pedos in this thread? Is that you, Chris?

>engaged in entrapment.

Did he say that the case was overthrown because of the presence of entrapment? The passage was quite specific.

Exactly. It might be deceptive, but being deceptive is not illegal.

nationalparalegal.edu/public_documents/courseware_asp_files/criminalLaw/defenses/Entrapment.asp
>Thus, if a person is induced to commit a crime by a private citizen, he cannot use the entrapment defense.

PJ and NBC are private, so void. Honestly it just sounds like that judge is incompetent or pulling favors, which is pretty fucking typical of the worst state in the country next to Alabama.

protip: the pedos are not the edgy kids

>private citizens/company
>entrapment
don't work that way chief

>Did he say that the case was overthrown because of the presence of entrapment?
he said they engaged in entrapment.

t. Gary Glitter and Michael Jackson

desu you are a faggot if you wouldnt fuck that

Entrapment is a legal term, compadre. If it applied it would have been the specific reason the case was thrown out, the judge was just playing fast and loose with terminology.

but he did not say that that was the reason for acquitting the accused. Do you understand what I am saying here? He was merely expressing his opinion on the methods of NBC and PJ (judges are allowed to do that) but that is in no way part of the dispositive portion of the decision.

every straight male would fuck a sexy 14yo given the chance.

also, please don't mix normal pedos with degenerate pederasts.

also, stop responding my posts, retard.

>Judge Wick slammed the tactics used by online watchdog Perverted Justice, NBC's partner in the investigation, which he suggested lacked credibility and engaged in entrapment.
the judge said the show engaged in entrapment.
>the judge was just playing fast and loose with terminology.
yes, judges are know to play fast and loose with strict legal terms.

>engaged in entrapment.

>every straight male
Stop projecting
You still haven't managed to come up with an explanation for why the other convictions have stuck. :^)

you can keep repeating that like the uneducated retard that you are, but that was, at most, an obiter dictum by the judge

>obiter dictum

>i'm going to assume the judge didn't mean what he said during the trial
ok then

>y-yes but I totally wanted to use them on someone else

>what he meant by "engaged in entrapment" didn't actually mean that he meant they engaged in entrapment, because i disagree with that
ok then

user, if he meant to say that the reason why the accused was acquitted was because of entrapment, the decision would have said as such. That he mentioned NBC and PJ were engaged in entrapment is obiter dictum

>NBC and PJ were engaged in entrapment
correct.

That was his opinion which was separate from his decision. Other cases couldn't even use that to support their entrapment defense because it had no bearing on the decision rendered by the judge.

other cases had other judges, this judge said the show engaged in entrapment.

Shoo shoo, pedo scum

Are you genuinely retarded or just baiting? There's a difference between the judge stating their personal opinions about a case and the actual legal precedents they used in their decision.

We already confirmed it was entrapment in this thread. Keep up kid.

you are obviously unaware that similar decided cases are often cited as authority to help support another similar case. I am trying to show that that statement made by the judge has literally zero value and has zero legal effect.

>pedoscum so bereft of legal basis they cling to an obiter dictum

I wanna have consensual sex with that 19-year old

I bought dinner... for myself

MY FUCKING SIDES

the judge's opinion was the the show engaged in entrapment.

See Just stop talking pedo

It's funny if you watch the video where he's getting questioned and booked and he just repeats "Just put a bullet in my head!" over and over.

the statement made by the judge was the that show engaged in entrapment.

correct, but that opinion was not related to the finding that the accused is to be acquitted. The accused would have been acquitted whether or not that opinion was given. The issue of the case was whether the accused was guilty of the accusations, not if NBC/PJ committed entrapment. The statement of the judge saying that the show engaged in entrapment had no bearing to the case at all.

>correct
ok then

Aww, he's still pretending to be retarded to justify being a pedophile. :'^)

private citizens cannot engage in entrapment pedo :^)

The fact that the judge made that statement was correct. That that statement has any legal value is not.
>tfw getting a refresher while getting pedos BTFO

>aww, he's still replying with ad hominems and name calling
the judge said the private company engaged in entrapment. you can disagree if you like.

It's not name-calling if it's true. Go ahead, actually read the link from the department of justice posted earlier to find out what entrapment actually means and get BTFO again. :^)

private companies cannot engage to entrapment though, so the entrapment laws do not apply. so yeah, I disagree. he could say it is LIKE engaging in entrapment, which is deceptive, but again being deceptive is not against the law.

>the judge said the private company engaged in entrapment. you can disagree if you like.
He did. Does that mean it has any impact on anything at all? If the issue of the case was about NBC/PJ doing entrapment, then yes. The case wasn't about NBC/PJ weren't they? They weren't even parties to the case. It was People vs. that guy they caught.

go ahead and disagree with the judge, that's perfectly fine.

>he could say it is LIKE engaging in entrapment,
he said it was entrapment.

Yeah, and he's wrong. What's your point?

Um the pedos like that Kaiji or whoever faggot that used to post here years ago were fucking hated by most of Cred Forums.

my point is that a judge said during a trial that the show engaged in entrapment.

Okay, and it doesn't mean anything.

>ANOTHER hansen thread goes to bump limit thanks to the PIDF
is there a more buttmad group of """people"""?

Notice how he/they isn't/aren't replying to
Don't give him room to move. Cite that the opinion doesn't hold any legal value and be done with it.
>obiter dictum

>latin slang for daddy

I'm really glad he cleared that one up

>have to rally the troops against one poster
>i'll just pretend it was obiter dictum and hope it goes away
embarrassing

>pretend
It is obiter dictum. I trust you have already googled it :^)

NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD