Movies that get worse the more times you see them

Movies that get worse the more times you see them

I enjoyed it more the second time.

Kinda the same.

I agree op, I came out of my first viewing skeptical at best, saw it again and that confirmed my passionate dislike for it

Saw it once when it was on cinema. Don't think I can dislike anymore than I already do. Also, I have no memory of the scenes where they disable the Starkiller from inside, or even how they got in there in the first place

Almost every movie

Only movie that I liked more after the 2nd view was Pacific Rim.

i can literally just watch rando scenes and still be immersed.

>TFA
I hated it so much the first time that I would probably like it more if I saw it again.
Spirted Away is a good movie, perhaps a great one, but the magic begins to fade on repeated viewings and the narrative flaws become more apparent.

literally watching it for the first time since the movies right now coz it was on one of the movie channels and it is pretty shitty

was enjoyable in the movies, pretty run of the mill now

i've now watched this between 25-30 times and it gets worse on each viewing. im scheduled for another tomorrow night.

I can't get myself to watch it a second time. I get about half way then quit. There's nothing magical or fun about it.

Any Nolan movie.

Great first experiences, worse with every rewatch.

worst part is you can't say that the movie was boring or needed more epic duels like in the prequels, or that it just rehashed every facet of ANH without people going
"well, it's about the CHARACTERS, you should be going into the movie with that in mind first and foremost"
god i've grown so fucking tired of that regurgitated opinion

This.
I liked Inception when it came out but now it's pretty boring.

It's just so forgettable.

>im scheduled for another tomorrow night.
What?

star wars tfa is quality bait
well done jj
nailed it!

I just watched it for the second time yesterday after seeing it in cinema. It was just as good the second time. I never liked the prequels, but TFA is different for me. Something about it just hits that nostalgia just right. I know that it's not a very good film, but I still like it. And I usually hate blockbusters and capeshit.

another viewing

I meant "Why"?

Batman Begins got better when I rewatched it many years after seeing it for the first time

Same.

The first half is the only great part for me.
The opening, Rey on Jakku with shots that take their time, Kylo Ren and the whole setting was very comfy up until the KANJICLUB then it becomes a mess.

It's weird how Marvel keeps making the same movie over and over again and people still go see them.

0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

The unfortunate truth. I loved it when it first came out but upon subsequent viewings you really start to see how flawed and uncreative it is. It did act as a good set-up for the next 2, I suppose. The characters were good they were just thrown into a safe, bland film.

I have the opposite opinion. I think it's a good film, (at least better than the recent capeshit movies), but I fucking hate it and always will.

The characters are all cardboard cut out anyway. There's no sense of personality from any of the main cast.

This right here should have been the tone of the movie.
But no,fanservice and "young kids" secured the future of the franchise.

Not enough rape scenes and explosive decompressions for you? Go make your own franchise if you want that.

That's not really a tone you can secure for the whole movie. On an unrelated note, that entire sequence seemed very influenced, (or at least reminded me strongly), of the opening sequence of Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind.

This is one of the only moments that feels like Star War. Everything else is too modern looking and flashy.

Ive seen it loads of times, love the film apart from :
Finn trying too hard to be funny, seemed way to forced
The scene with Han and those testicles rolling around the ship eating a chinese takeaway
The shrivelled Mazz penis creature trying to be cryptic, just stop it, you can speak english so use it motherfucker.
Finn and Poe being best buddies/lovers after only being together for less than 5 mins.
Fucking C3fuckpedo, blast that fucking thing
Princess Leia having a constant pained expression like she's having a real solid pooh.
James Bond trying to be funny and failing
Being dissaponted that the giant 700 foot hologram Snoke is actually going to be a 47cm rubber puppet or at worse Jar Jar binks love child and will be dancing, prancing and spinning to sounds of his 1 meter lightsaber

Weirdly enough they actually shot it on film. I feel like they captured the Star Wars feel better than Lucas did on the prequels though. But Rogue One looks more like SW than TFA.

oh please you are now just being edgy
>pew pew pew
>wooog wooog
>star wars am i right guys

>Princess Leia having a constant pained expression like she's having a real solid pooh.
botox

Cocaine

Asspulls.

It's aged horribly

Fight club
First time it was okay but the rewarch value is horrible

Spirited Away is the kind of film you should only once watch every 5 years or so.

I didn't find it remotely good even the first time

This.

It's like a bizarro TV movie.

>i've now watched this between 25-30 times
I didn't read this part. Holy shit, why would you do that, especially if it gets worse?

Idk, I only managed to watch it once.

The second time I watched it I literally fell asleep when they arrived on Planet Exposition.
What a dumb children flick

Why does it look like a play?

This film is hilarious

this movie is great though

Rewatched last year. Its shite.

district 9

w-w-wait a minute

Same. The first time I seen it I thought it was shit

Sewn it one time. Will never see it again. I don't see how can you come from joker and bane. To this piece of shit

you obviously don't have children, I've watched My Neighbour Totorro like 50 times already

>I've watched My Neighbour Totorro like 50 times already
I don't see the point of doing that with the child. They don't have to be next to you and it's questionable how quality the "quality time" is.

thats what they want to watch, when i say "watched" it more like its on while I'm cooking them lunch

you pick your battles

Anything Marvel
Anything Batman + Nolan
Anything Star Wars

etc etc

Then it's not really the same thing, is it? You should consider teaching them games of skill under which you can lay handicap on yourself so both you are challenged.