What do you think of Ken Loach's new film, Cred Forums?

What do you think of Ken Loach's new film, Cred Forums?
I am a big fan of Kes, however this is absolute crap.
Anyway its up for free. youtube.com/watch?v=rPC_phLWNK4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEECpMBhq-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a way to watch Ken Loach's older documentaries?

ALL HAIL COMRADE CORBYN

Is it crap because of bad film-making or is it crap because you don't agree with Corbyn's views?

its very safe filmmaking in all honesty and doesn't feel like Loach's stuff, that annoyed.

I also don't agree with his stuff and am completely anti-labour, but I do like Corbyn.

you don't expect him to have watched it before posting a thread here do you?

>marathoned the first four minutes

>completely anti-labour, but I do like Corbyn.
have to ask why do you like corbyn then?

All I know about this man is that The Economist magazine hates him. Every article they have about him is that he's a foolish wimp and should step down or be fired.

His character of being genuine, ignoring the masses to say step down. Also he pretty much voted to Leave (just look at his cheeky face leaving the polling station)
its quite funny that in this doc, people are moaning about Brexit and theyre expecting him to do something about the decision

Almost the entirety of the British media have been running hit pieces on the man since he came to power.

Why are so many UK leftists completely assravaged by Corbyn? J. K. Rowling recently wrote a dozen or so tweets insulting him and demanding he step down.

Did you ever consider the fact that those people aren't actually leftist? Just milquetoast blairite centrist.

because he is killing the party. In reality he should start his own party and if MP's want to defect that is their decision. A far left party wont win 326 seats or even 250+ in a GE if one were to happen any time soon

Because he's anti-New Labour and their cult leader Blair. Rowling's support of New Labour is fucking bizarre and thankfully gets the treatment it deserves.

>being genuine
definietly his best quality. I don't agree with half the shit he says but I at least believe him, you know where you stand.

>far left
Is this what being centre left is called in bonglandia now?

Only in the mind of the Blairites who think they're in the centre of British politics, despite it losing the last two elections.

Corbyn is very much far left in his views. he wants to nationalise almost everything, give more welfare to the poor (to which they'll spend on booze and fags), and bin Trident.

>bin trident
What's the problem with this? Even right wingers say the Cold War is over and it's basically a giant money sink.

Basically Corbyn is stuck in the past, but we desperately need nuclear weapons just in case Communist Russia comes back.

>being genuine
>campaigning for Remain but votes Leave

>Literally studied security studies in school.
>Explained in detail on Reddit why MAD and Trident are a complete load of fucking shit and why it's a giant money sink
>Got downvoted to oblivion.

Seriously, the major reason everyone loves Trident, is because of nationalism. It's because it's the last remnant of Britain as a world super power and people don't want to let go of it and accept that the UK is now a global middle power and probably not even the most important power in the EU currently, it's the same with the Falklands as well.

Also got to love the /r/LabourUK sub on Reddit. What a fucking shithole that is

>New Labour fags crying about reselections and how Momentum are going to purge all the "moderates"
>Meanwhile unironically Corbyn supporters are outright banned on the board and the New Labour retards just purged a city council so bad of Corbyn supporters, they lost a majority.

Seriously, Corbyn is the most based politician I've seen in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEECpMBhq-U

How is he stuck in the past if he wants to move past the Cold War and disarm? Do you seriously think the only thing preventing Russia from attacking is the threat of British nukes? America still has them if worse comes to worse and Russia would get its ass kicked in a conventional war.