What are you doing?

>what are you doing?

feeling dead inside. Marathoned this movie 2 times already. It's only getting worse from now on

Masterpiece.

if only they werent ugly as fuck

i know this is bait and im too lazy to think of a quirky way to respond to it

>read negative review of this film
>reviewer thinks jena malone was supposed to be a supermodel
>mfw people are paid to do this

what movie is it and does the scene evolve in a fortunate manner?

It's not necessarily bait. I think Elle is more ugly/plain than beautiful. I find it hilarious she's supposed to be a model in Neon Demon.

It is absolutely bait.

Models don't look beautiful. Most of them look like weird waifs with unnatural faces. Elle is perfect casting. She's pale, frail, and has bug eyes that make her look like a perpetual doe in headlights.

Do you need to be reminded that Cara Delevinge is a massively successful model?

I still want to see the film but I agree. I think she's actually very ugly. Weird long pale body shape covered in moles and every feature on her face is ugly or borderline.

I think it's a case of needing to be really ugly yourself to find her 'hot'

You are contradicting yourself. The "bait" is that she's ugly. And you just acknowleded that models are ugly.

I find her 6/10 and not memeing

that gold body paint scene

No, the bait was that "I find it hilarious she's supposed to be a model in Neon Demon.", when in actuality she doesn't look all that different from a lot models.

If you think most fashion models look like Victoria's Secrets Angels, then you should probably just skip this movie. It's going to go over your head.

It's definitely bait.

Her face is too round to be a runway model.

>Le fashion industry is filled with cannibals.... wait it's NOT a metaphor! ....or is it?!?!! Rlly makes u think

there were not supposed to be any metaphors. If that's what you're looking for in kinos then you're a pleb

Just because you are attracted to a person who could pass for a downie doesn't mean its bait when another person says she's ugly.

Metaphor? Ain't no metaphors, man. Them bitches ate that girl.

It is when hollywood and most of the male population disagree with you.

Bait.

Why do you crave "(You)" so much?

So, not really deep

>quote from girl who was pushed into an empty pool
>"Are we having a party or something?"

It's as deep as you want it to be, user.

I'm just saying. They ate that girl. Munch munch, nawimsayin'?

YO'URE A DANGEROUS GIRL

If you think a film needs to be "deep" to be great you're a pseudo-intellectual and probably very young

uuuu

Oh shit nigger

Amusingly, you know whoever wrote this looks genetically pitiable.

o my puir foole, dost thou not see? ah

>This movie is going to go over your head
>This movie doesn't have to be deep to be good

Which is it, friendos? Is it deep or not?

>Are you food or are you sex?
>She's dessert, because she's so sweet.

>I know what I look like. Women would kill to look like this.
>Women carve and stuff, praying that one day they’ll look like me

Any other plot foreshadowing lines that I missed?

It's up to you, that's the beauty of film

You searched for linklaterish philosophising dialogue or allegories and metaphors, so you missed that it's just a cool story told in a cool fashion with a great cast, soundtrack and intriguing mythos

For you

I didn't search for shit. I haven't seen it. The reviews have been terrible and I find Elle ugly.

But I was told that I wouldn't "get" the movie. But have also been told that it's basically a simple monster movie.

I'm stupid, but not THAT stupid.

Sounds like a movie for people who circle jerk to Refn or Elle and that's it.

>10/10 in burgerland

It's not the case that films like The Neon Demon are so complex that plebs can't understand them, but rather their whole approach to film is mired in irrelevant shit like "the plot" and they can't stand it when a film doesn't have a clear "message". Their aesthetic senses are not tuned properly.

So, that's the "depth" of a film, bro. Something that has to be dug into to understand or appreciate.

Depth ≠ complexity

if you didn't like neither of Refn's movies than of course this will not be your cup of tea. Also, Chris Stuckmann writes reviews. Sometimes they are listed on rt. If you actually decide whether or not to watch a movie based on reviews, then you'll never acquire a taste

>10/10 worldwide
here, I corrected your typo

Lesbian rape should be legal: [Y/N]?

Everywhere I have seen has it approximately 5.5-6.5/10. Thats not one reviewer.

I literally don't have the time to waste on a movie that I may not like.

Is city lights or any other chaplin kino complex? cause most people agree that they're masterpieces. If this was the case sucker punch would be the GOAT

>if she can kill and eat her why not just rape her so the viewer gets something out of it too ffs?
>why not say "what are you do?"

hahaha SAD

Yes but only if I get to watch

yet utter shit like cap america gets 7+. 2001 didn't even get a best pic nod

>Everywhere I have seen has it approximately 5.5-6.5/10. Thats not one reviewer.

That should be a clue that the film is probably amazing. If general audiences don't like it, it's usually doing something right.

She's way too pale.
Not the good porcelain pale, but pasty like a ghost

t. special snowflake

i want a ghost gf tho

why are you posting in this thread about a movie you have not seen and do not intend to watch. I thought you
>"literally don't have the time to waste on a movie that (you) may not like."

that pic is like 3 years old

This makes perfect sense. I usually do the opposite of what Cred Forums says and enjoy myself.

I haven't seen capeshit since DOFP though. Don't care too much for it.

2001 opened to a polarized reception. So did The Tree of Life.

Kek, working out can't change that pig face.
What else can an uggo do.

I can post on Cred Forums at work. I cant watch movies at work.

Try being an adult.

her face is perfect

HAHAHAHA how am I supposed to believe this is beautiful in this movie kek

It's not an issue of the movie being deep, it's an issue of anything even slightly challenging going over your head because you are stupid.

Looks exactly like me and I am 64. I'm lead singer in a thrash band and I have nicer hair. Check us out, we rock!

I ain't THAT stupid.

The mountain cat in her room.

Her introduction in the film is her blooded and dying.

The menstruation scene after literally taking a bath in Elle's blood.

Dude lets apply the same visual feel as the last movie on this one despite them being completely different lmao

this. Yet these movies opened with universal aclaim
>birdman
>theory of everything
>moneyball
>the danish girl
>room
>12 years a slave
>king's speech
>hurt locker
>intouchables
>the artist
the list goes on

The fact you missed these lines shows you are right in there with the audience that thinks this movie is good

What makes you think I'm a neet? Projecting much?

>caked on makeup
>touch-ups and photo filters
>perfect
ayy lmao

I constructed that sentence in a wrong way. I know these lines are cheesy and that's why I liked them. I was wondering if there were any similar lines that I might've missed

Funny one

Pic related is my answer to your bullshit

>Depending on reviewers to judge films for him

Agreed. Though without Photoshop Cara looks like a tranny, an ugly tranny; Elle doesn't need Photoshop, she's naturally perfect.

Not my proudest boner

Marvelous

Nice bait.

To all faggots saying she's ugly: You'll never have a girl one-tenth as decent as Elle. Neither will I :'(

Here is pic related I mentioned in

Lol dat pig face

No, but if you can't tell the difference between mobile posting on Cred Forums while at work and watching movies while at work, you've never had an adult job. Or at least one that requires you to interact with people.

I get up at 5am to go to work. I get home at about 7pm. I spend time with my wife and daughter until they both go to bed. I have about an hour every night to myself. I can't fill it with garbage. So I like to read reviews of things so I don't waste my time.

>You'll never have a girl one-tenth as decent as Elle. Neither will I :'(
thanks for the rustled jimmies mate, made my day

Best girl.

Feels like this needs a Kink.com watermark

it's qt tho

Why don't you prefer to shitpost about things you enjoy and not movies you don't intend to watch then?

Refn is pretty bad isn't he user

Because I enjoy calling Elle ugly. Then I got roped into a discussion about a movie I haven't even seen. So, shame on me I guess.

He's one of the few genuine auteurs left.

that's really gay

Would have been a better film if they had gotten somebody genuinely beautiful to portray the main character.
Now we just have to imagine that Elle Fanning is beautiful and not the most average-looking girl we've ever seen.

so goddamn pale

Looks like a Blacked.com actress

>tfw no average looking gf

god damn that is an ugly bitch pig right there

only in self defense

you don't think she's qt?

shes like a qt pure angle who I want to stomp my testicles :3

those dirty shoes just like her face

muh

Perfection

literally, LITERALLY perfect

>people ignoring the real star of the film

>implying

I'm hype as fuck for John Wick 2: Wicked

REAL

>tfw you were born in the wrong place and wrong time and with the wrong genes and ban bank account balance to be fit for Elle.

Kill me please

Can't wait

Irishly pale

BEST PALE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY WAIFU ELLE

>BEST PALE
there's a difference between sickly pale, & milky pale

Would have loving consensual intercourse with for the purpose of procreation.

nigger please, elle's is putting on a flat out paleness clinic

for the sick

Fuck you. She's my waifu, I even have a Elle-Fanning-dedicated folder

GRUIK GRUIK GRUIK

what kind of dog is this

she has the sexiest celebrity body i have ever seen. Im not even meme-ing

>pusy

You Just Know

that's it i'm filtering this MD5

DOGGED

ha

About to watch this. What am I in for?
Should I prepare for kino or get the lube and sock?

Why is it that seeing a hot bitch with yellowing teeth makes my dick so DIAMONDS? Is there a name for this phenomenon?

WHAT!

She's lanky and her ass is droopy

kino :/
i wish we could have seen her outie

>She's lank
OH GOD, I just googled her height and she's taller than me

janny on suicide watch

wearing those things on her feet in public should be punished with death, bonerkilling bitch

so is your face

>Droopy

Her ass is literally perfect, faggot

Also, if you prefer right over left, you clearly belong on reddit and have plebian taste

Forgot pic lol

Anyone who says [Spoiler]Hendricks[/spoiler] is sexier than Fanning is a fucking queer.

>if loving the titcow is wrooooooong... I don't wanna be right-ah!

>he types his spoilers by hand

Hendricks is fat

is that a panty line I see?

Posting

no bra

in my reality she's got nothing under that and there's a huge camel toe poking out, cmon can we get any front shots of that?

rape is only rape if you penetrate you shitlord (the sad part is that this is actually true)