twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Brad Pitt now being investigated for child molestation
no

It's physical and verbal abuse, fuckwit
Although the timing is certainly suspect

>angelina wants the children
>suddenly, child abuse allegations
wow!

Doubtful. He wasn't even acting really until Thelma & Louise ('91) & Interview w The Vampire ('94). Feldman was like over 20 then.

Rubbish, Brad's one of the good guys.

>Brad Pitt is under investigation for child abuse after after he allegedly got "verbally abusive" and "physical" with one of his children with Angelina Jolie on the couple's private plane while their other kids were present, PEOPLE confirms.
Terry knew this.

Brad got some pointers on how to go Texas on your kids from based Terry

That's worth investigating? My dad would yell at me as a kid, he even called me a loser as a teenager, and I love my dad and respect him for telling it like it is. Jolie is nuts, and now that her body is awful it's not worth it to put up with her crazy

yeah and look how you turned out

shitposting on Cred Forums

why would jolie want that for her children?

it's worth mentioning when you're just about to get divorced and you aim to take the kids from him.

A teenage ego needs to be taken down a few notches nine times out of ten. Teens are nearly always far too headstrong for their own good. I had similar treatment when I was being a whiny little entitled faggot at that age.

>doesn't want alimony
>wants the children

Is Jolie the perfect woman to divorce?

That's not shitposting though, I made an intelligent contribution to an important conversation :3

>My dad would yell at me as a kid, he even called me a loser as a teenager,
That's it? My dad would give me a whack if I was being a little shit and he was the more patient parent.

WTF I HATE BRAD NOW

The problem isn't that Brad disciplined his kids, but that a white man acted in an aggressive manner to a child of color. This is effectively a hate crime.

>ywn be an up and coming 16 year old twink in Hollywood
>ywn have your butthole filled with 51 year old's Brad Pitt's semen in his private plane while smoking pot and talking about global warming
jlmdimsa

Life does that pretty quick for most people

So don't hit or yell at your kids unless you want farm/tv/irgin spawn?

This is great, once he wins we'll be able to point to this as a comparison whenever anyone mistakenly entertains the notion that Woody Allen was guilty.

>Let's wife adopt every 3rd world nig & chink she sees
>Let's her cut her tits off for no reason
>Let's her turn his biological kids into trans freaks
>She's also just crazy as fuck in general
>Doesn't stop her & just goes along w it for years

Nu males btfo. Let this be a warning. Women are stupid & will test their men on stuff like this. If you don't put a stop to it, they'll never respect you.

Don't you have some mediocre movie to work on Woody.

>it's a Brad Pitt is a solid caring Dad and punished for it episode
Shame Voight fucking her as a kid fucked up Angelina's gauge for what proper fatherhood looks like.

Yeah but as a teen you don't know a fucking thing. You're still a kid, even though you're absolutely convinced that you're not. That's a dangerous combination, especially in some people. A lot of teens aren't going to experience something that's gonna give them that kind of perspective just yet. Although a lot of the time any kind of parental intervention is only going to make the kid push back harder, in which case they'll have to fuck up for themselves and learn the hard way; just like you said.

Didn't she also say she has no real feelings for her biological child because muh privilige and feels more connected to her adoptive kids? Thats fucked up

It probably wasn't even one of his, just one of their third world shits they adopted so I think its okay.

>putting your throbbing man penis into a young boy's buns isn't physical abuse

Uh ok

>:3

dad would be disappointing

>The world has this opinion about the difference, then you wonder if there is a difference. In fact I found the opposite. I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they’re survivors, they came through so much. In some way they’re strangers because they had this life before me. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born, I have less inclination to feel for her. I have the do the opposite from what I expected!

This was in 2007. And he put up w her crazy shit for this long. Just let that sink in.

Sick burn

>he even called me a loser as a teenager

He was definitely in the right track

I feel genuinly bad for the guy these days.
hes just a chill dude with decent values who got sucked into that harpys vortex of freaky sex and now she slings shit at him like a coked up chimp in a bolivian circus.

poor guy.

>Tight Cub
>Cunnyball
>Victim's Eleven
>12 Year-Old Deprave
>Bum After Meeting
>A Quiver Runs Through Him
>Feeling Them Softly
>The Ass Molestation of Jesse James by the Pederast Robert Ford
>Baby
>Too Young to Try?
>Seven Years in The Bed
>Sleepovers
>The Backside of The Son

>Born in to a family with a net worth of $450 million
>Waited on hand and foot
Yup, not priviledged

Naw. If he was diddlying kids, especially his own, angelina wouldnt have stipulated in their custody battle to have visitiation rights with their kids. Plus the rumor is he has anger issues, which sound like he prob gave one of the cunts a good beating for being a spoiled brat and angelina couldnt take it. Doesn't make sense.

reminder that in 2016 "verbally abusive" means telling your kid to shut up when he's yelling

>Saying you prefer your melanin enriched adopted kids over your actual ones
>Not crazy

You're talented senpai

Every crime is a hate crime
youtube.com/watch?v=fLotehGgbiE

that dream i had though...

We're not arguing over whether or not the bitch is crazy though, ya dip

And Brad Pitt is only 7 years older than him.

I forgot that south park used to be funny.

this. delete this thread

wtf I love Warwick Davis now

Let's be real here, my man. Parents always have a favorite child. They really do, and it doesn't mean they don't love their other children, but they do have favorites even if it's deep down in their heart.

Jolie having favorites is nothing crazy. Maybe she feels a special bond with her adopted children because, as she says, they're survivors and she relates to that in some way deep down. It doesn't mean she loathes, despises, or otherwise resents her biological child.

Angelina might very well be crazy, but having favorites amongst her children isn't one of the reasons.

Libtard here, I agree with that episode

That's what happens to people who talk shit about Trump.

Divine punishment.

>let's wife
>let's her
Let us wife
Let us here

Don't forget spielberg

>he doesn't Angelina to transition his daughter into a man
>abuse!

At least you had a father to verbally abuse, poor I on the other hand, was born in a barm in the middle east. Consider yourself privileged, you FUCKING loser

she'd rather them be shitposting on tumblr

Saying things like that is the best way to have fucked up children.

Angelina always struck me as the type of woman who would go batshit crazy if you crossed her. She is the evil seductress whereas Jennifer Aniston was the simpleton good-natured gal. Angelina got her claws into Brad and stole him away. Now her insane jealousy means that she will literally destroy him and their children's' well being in order to get revenge for Brad looking at another woman. She doesn't like Shiloh as much as the trendy Benetton children and I will wager dollars to donuts that she probably mistreated Shiloh because of this. "Can I go to the park mommy?" "No, you white devil. Stay in your room. You will never mean as much to me as Dreadlox, Yellowfeveria and Gook," she might well have said to Shiloh when Brad was not around.

>t. not a favorite child

I definitely have the best relationship with my mom out of my brothers but I've always felt that she has an especially soft spot for my oldest bro even though he's a douche and an idiot. It's just the way life is

>This x infinity

Most women are adult children and should be treated as such.

>Hump and View with the Vampire

youtu.be/RrAz1YLh8nY?t=44

>inglorious bastards

>Dreadlox, Yellowfeveria and Gook

did they fuck?

SHERIDAN, I'VE FOUND SOME MORE GOOD ONES

Are we forgetting this is freggin brad pitt?
Who wouldnt want to be fucked by him? Especially younger brad.

Nah, admitting in public that you love one child more than the other is fucked up, kids can read that shit.

When they are adults is fine, but not when they are kids.

Shush, you are being rational. We don't appreciate that kind of talk around these parts. Please swap to shitposting instead.

>"Mommy, can I have French Fries"
>"No, I told you already. You have to eat rice. Stop being so culturally insensitive"
>"Sorry mommy. I just thought I could have something different"
>"It's a disgrace how you constantly undermine your sibling's racial identities."
>"I'm sorry mommy, I didn't meant to be a bad girl again"
>"You're a BOY"

*LOUD SMACK*

"Mommy NO"

"BRAD CAN'T SAVE YOU NOW"

*SMACK*

"MOMMY STOP PLEASE"

Man, it's almost like he was born and raised in Oklahoma. People hit their kids in public down here like it's nothing

That isn't always true.
And it's extremely hurtful to your other kids to actually say out loud which one of them is your favorite, let alone to say it to the press

How much do you wanna bet pitt has no control over parenting at all, and hates himself for having adoptive chinks and niggers inherit shit over his biological kids? I'd sure be mad as fuck over a prospect like that. What was he thinking marrying angelina?

That generalisation is just wrong, and talking to the press about how you'd rank your children makes you something between mentally-ill and borderline retarded.

>Brad Pitt NEVER raped you as a child
Literally why even live?

Yep. Let's her.

Men do, and always have, ran the world. We let women have the chance. And we can take it away.

>But user. The women will just use force to get their way!

Good luck with that

Well he could still rape me now, this way I'll at least understand what's going on!

Right?

That's how it is with the first born, though. I'm the oldest of my siblings, and I always get forgiven even though I'm the biggest douchebag.
I'm definitely not the favorite, though, and yes, all parents have a favorite. Sometimes, they're harder of on the favorite.

How else do you get a niglet out from under the kitchen table if you don't speak clicks and grunts?

It's "Interview With A Vampire"

se7en

>Let's her turn his biological kids into trans freaks

This can't be real, just reading this makes my head hurt

Seriously though if I were Brad I'd be looking for offshore options so I can pass most of my money to my biological kids after I die.

He's not being investigated for Child Molestation. He's being investigated for "Child Abuse" which is a lawyer tactic so Angelina gets custody of the kids. His drinking and weed smoking is considered "abuse"

I heard he tried to steal a fuel truck.

"her children"

Monkeys in a zoo arnt my children if I buy one

He got that Walt Disney pedo stache going, no wonder he suspicious

the only thing brad was raping was the box office

Well yeah, you are a loser.

>he even called me a loser as a teenager

Fucking top notch education hahahahahaha

Feldman was abused by Charlie Sheen and his pals.

Brad Pitt yelled at his kids while drunk.

Angelina Jolie has been cheating on him with a politician and has attempted suicide 5+ times for Brad's attention.

Two totally different stories.

Well, it is possible that Brad commited the rape before he was famous.

wow, maybe muslims were right, women really are worthless

Which politician?

being molested by brad pitt would be awesome