American horror story

>play first episode
>literally the first thing you see is an interracial couple
>stop watching
you told me it would be better than gaga hotel one

I very much did not enjoy the fake documentary style.
I miss Emma Roberts and Taissa Farmiga, Coven was the last decent season

That's not asylum

Yes brah being redpilled fucking sucks. Can't enjoy shit anymore

>interracial couple
>mockumentary
>white teens beat the black dude
>interracial sex
>jumps scares and loud noises every 3 minutes
>"I'm a big girl"
>sassy black woman
>found footage inside a mockumentary
>everything is a different shade of brown
that being said, the "breathing" ground looked nice and would make a great lovecraft short

>Coven
>girl power!:The season

Does your beard enjoy pegging you with a strap-on?

They even had the temerity to call it a game of knockout. Jfc.

>watches AHS
>has the cojones to call someone else gay
:^)

>white teens beat the black dude
I assumed they were supposed to be hispanic.

>interracial couple
Why don't you just stop watching television altogether, if this sort of stuff offends you? Just stop.

Like I just don't understand this the lack of conviction you racists have. You spend hour after hour whining about the "electric jew" and "jewish-produced, miscegenation engineering", but do you turn the shit off? No. You just bitch. It's 2016, and you're complaining about an interracial relationship on television? How is this still surprising to you?

>interracial sex
Yeah, I was hoping the interracial couple were both asexual. A real disappointment there, cancelled by FX subscription on the spot.

>cherry picking
could you be more desperate?

...man what?

>I have an ongoing internet rivalry with another website! I take this very, very seriously.

Pathetic.

I could've sworn it was black dudes that knocked him out
>Your critique
>The post!
Nice one idiot, Coven at least had the best intro

This season: Murder House 2
At least it's better than the shitfest that was Hotel

why the fuck did they mix the mockumentary / found footage with professional editing. It's so jarring I can't enjoy it at all

pic related

dont forget
>le evil rasis hillbillies
>evil white ghosts
>the pointless mockumentary style allows them to show double the cuck at the same time.

Yet you're proving his point you're just bitching and getting offended like a little girl

>no Jessica Lange

best thing about this season tbqh

FUCK YOU

currently watching episode 2

we were right last week, this narration/documentary shit is unbearable and seemingly going nowhere

It's called American Horror Story for a reason.

>I'm easily triggered by leftist themes, I know I'm going to go watch the new Ryan Murphy show!
>I'm a complete fucking retard!
>but hey this hilarious reaction image means I'm not a stupid fuck, right?

Why does the left always mock the opposition instead of having a rational discussion?

What discussion? His response to my post was a low effort reaction image.

Why does the right always blatantly ignore the bullshit their side is pulling in favor of advancing their console war mentality against the left?

Surprisingly red-pilled show. The director clearly just wanted a creative outlet to torture an innocent interacial couple. Excited for the third episode.

>His response to my post was a low effort reaction image
And yours was even lower
>Why does the right always blatantly ignore the bullshit their side is pulling in favor of advancing their console war mentality against the left
Because the left ignores looking at reality objectively. People are sick of blm rioting every time some criminal gets merkd, sjw crying racism when somebody takes a stand against illegal immigration, when feminists cry bigot when society doesn't make a safe space for them. Trump will win

Saw a trailer of Hillary Clinton guest-starring in one of the episodes! Can someone else confirm?

Interracial couple and interracial isn't valid criticism. In fact, pretty much all of your "criticisms" aren't valid.

pls no m8

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Huh

>And yours was even lower

If that were true, you would be able to come up with a proper rebuttal instead of simply pretending as though it wasn't worth your time because you couldn't think of anything. You're a mental midget, mate; and you're playing fire with a dragon.

>Because the left ignores looking at reality objectively. People are sick of blm rioting every time some criminal gets merkd, sjw crying racism when somebody takes a stand against illegal immigration, when feminists cry bigot when society doesn't make a safe space for them. Trump will win

Trump doesn't have the demographics to win anything. He won't get the female vote, he won't get the minority vote, he won't get educated whites. He's got nothing.

He's lucky Clinton is such a weak candidate or he would be getting destroyed in the polls.

You a Bernout, lad? Or are you Riding the Johnson?

Does anyone else think that the wife, her husband, and the sister are all actually dead, and are starring in a documentary in the afterlife?

That's a shit Pepe. Trump's obese with a thin combover.

The salt is strong in this one.

B-bernie can still win.

>Not realizing the true champion

>you're playing fire with a dragon.
I read that out loud. Pretty hilarious

>He's lucky Clinton is such a weak candidate or he would be getting destroyed in the polls.
Clinton has the entire media, government, and both political parties trying to shoehorn her into office. Granted she is a corrupt, murderous lying cunt so yeah guess you have a point.

>Trump doesn't have the demographics to win anything.
Except the republican nomination and a number of recent polls right?

Is American Horror Story the only actual horror series on TV right now?