What is your opinion on this scene?

What is your opinion on this scene?

that I have no idea what scene it is.

I mean, it was great. The acting was spectacular, the writers and director set up the situation clearly so no explanation was needed and it was devastating to watch a character that had basically become everyone's big warm kindhearted friend go through such indescribable fear and pain. I'd give it an A

You're an asshole then

That's true. But I still don't know what scene it is.

The fuck is a door doing on the side of a mountain

that show is garbage

For the first time, it worked for me. It had emotional impact, the music is pretty good by bringing back the "north" theme of the show, and i honestly didn't expect hodor to die. When i watched it again, it didn't feel that good, but that's how this works.

To keep the snow out ya dingus.

at first I thought it was normal until I realised it was hillary when she was a younger, chubbier boy.

Hold the Door = Hodor

Bran can telepath Meera's voice through space time, which causes Hodor to lose only his ability to speak.

2/10 - Two for giving exposure to britain's childhood obesity epidemic.

I laughed, seemed so out of place, as if the writers/directors had a feeling of doing something clever since a looooong time.
>the writers and director set up the situation clearly so no explanation was needed
hey idiot that is some film is all about, you can show stuff with picture and sound in less than a few seconds which would take a page or 2 to describe in a book.
Many other shows do this, that's why they are clever (watch Twin Peaks, Mad Man for example) but when GoT does it once after filming 5 seasons of just people walking and talking it seems to stand out.

very good. even if its bit wonky on the paper Sam Coleman managed to get a lot out of those words and made me feel more than I felt for any character in the show

Made Kevin Smith cry :(

The first time I saw it it hit me straight in the feels.

Then of course the internet ruined it and turned it into a meme. Now I can't watch it without laughing

Why didn't the front entrance have a door then?

Hey is that the scene from Matilda where the cuck fat fuck overdoses on cake?

How else could the skeletrons gather speed for their bones to fly against the wall if there was a door in the way?

why didnt they just close the door

How Hodor got his name is treated as a bigger and more important reveal than the origin of the Others. Fuck that.

And it doesn't even make sense. In the books, nobody knows why Hodor says "Hodor", he just does. If this was actually why, if he was just an ordinary kid who could talk just fine and then suddenly had a seizure and started saying "hold the door" until it turned into "hodor", then why doesn't anybody, even Old Nan, just say so?

Game of reddit

This show sucks

Welcome to entertainment media, where logic falls second to things looking cool.