youtube.com/watch?v=8EuwZfSV240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scraping at the door
SCRAPING AT THE DOOAH
S C R A

What are you doing with your life?

it actually looks pretty good

What PS2 game is this?

looks pretty good for a tv show. better than any of Flash's effects.

How did they fuck up this bad?

ORALE DOG
I THE LATINO GHOST RIDER VATO

I hate the new mexican bitch even more, goddamn pls cap this bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=8EuwZfSV240

EL CONDUCTOR FANTASTMA AYAYAYAY HIJUEPUTA

Mack needs to black daisy instead

or we can just get rid of "generic nigger character", goddamn

Would you an aida?

Ghost Rider Spirit Of Vengeance is kino, only decent comic book film I've ever seen.

its a Skyrim mod

Twisted Metal 2

.50$ were sent to your accounts.

I like Ghost Rider but he seems like a weird fit for Agents of Shield. Not that I've ever watched beyond the first episode.

Chances of him crossing over to the Netflixverse?

Netflix shows don't have nearly enough budget to sustain Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider 2 is god tier. Prove me wrong faggots

there's no need to prove retarded statements wrong because everyone knows they're fucking retarded, retard

>retarded
>fucking retarded
>retard
:^)

apparently theres a rumor that John Bernthal will turn up in the season at some point. The two of them working together make a lot of sense since they do basically the same thing just one with guns and the other with spiritual shit

>neutered PG13 trash with a nonsensical, boring plot
>waste of good directors
>waste of nic cage
>waste of the ghost rider character
>waste of christopher lambert
>waste of idris elba

fuck that movie

D-do you think she's fully functional?

I don't care if she's fully functional, I'd be more than glad to make do with that pretty mouth

What are some examples of good tv cgi?

Doesn't introducing ghost rider introduce heaven/hell and all that? Like why is all the 'ancient' mythology that has been around forever only showing up this late in MCTV.

Well Fitz does say he's very certain she's female after seeing her naked.

If they would have just used the model for a human skull it would have been fine.
It looks fucking dumb with a random not-human skull.

That just means Radcliffe put a hole between her legs, I want to know if she can get wet and feel like a real vagina, for scientific purposes obviously

Some character designs are inherently cheesy and will always look stupod in live action.

This also applies to some superpowers, like stretching.

To be a perfect decoy it has to be able to reproduce all human functions in order to maintain it's cover.

i would a quake

Marvel's always played very coy with Judeo-Christian mythology. God and Jesus were never allowed to appear directly in the old Ghost Rider comics, for example, and when a writer tried to slip Jesus in indirectly he got shitcanned. Likewise the "devil" the Ghost Riders sold their soul to was usually explained to be a being called Mephistopheles, and extra-dimensional entity that controls a pocket dimension that resembles hell but is not exactly hell itself because there are a number of such dimensions, all ruled over by competing entities, all who have claimed to be the true Satan and some point to mess with or trick humans. There is, however, no true Marvel Satan.