What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=k_m5AlsQqcs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xH7eGFuSYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd put my sauce in her pink if i'm being honest

thats shes doesn't know the difference between comparing wages in the same profession and comparing earnings across different professions, or she is merely parroting something her heard without spending the time to actually look into it

or most likely she knows its disingenuous but doesn't care because virtue signaling and goodthink is more important than fact

>amerifats still fall for the wage gap meme

Why? Literally every piece of evidence proves its not real.

why yes i do have time to eat your farts

her face looks a bit fucked recently, did she botch some plastic surgery?

still watching her new show though

Why won't anyone pull a Hebdo on the Huffingon Post?

hey i called it first

i'll forgive her because she has such beautiful feet. kbells feet are super sexual.

that is true

anyone got that footkino webm from house of lies?

they'd probably welcome it and then justify it somehow and blame white men

Are Americans so stupid that they can't comprehend percentages and have to resort to calling it cents on the dollar?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

Must be confusing having all those Kathys around

>Are Americans so stupid
yes

I get it. It's sarcastically roasting the wage gap meme because any business that actually likes money would be all women .

Americans have been told to be anti-intellectual by the media for decades.

Shes a fucking school girl

Standing there listening to gossip, "oh my god did you hear X" and fucking taking it at face value like an immature stupid fucking cunt.

Because she doesnt have a fucking brain, shes an entitled fucking spoilt rich cunt who wouldnt even be affected by the wage cap but thinks this is going to help people who genuinely get afftected by the differences in pay

She never has to save money or worry about who earns more and who is going to have to quit there job to look after the kids

But hey, she did a fucking YouTube video and probably got paid 90% of peoples net worth

>also, check em

Not memeing or anything what's the point of this video?

>Attempt to make a video about the wage gap and lack of women's rights
>Actually PROVE there's no wage gap and that women have MORE rights

Jesus fucking Christ; can they do ANYTHING right?!

I wonder if the irony of promoting women as cheap workforce in presence of mythical wage gap was lost on them or on me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xH7eGFuSYI

kristen bell is an underrated waifu in my personal eyes

Whoa, really made me think
So you be saying, I just need to ask my boss for a raise, and he'll give it to me because he's a wimpy bitch?

She's got that uglyhot thing going for sure

3:27 fucking niggers always starting riots

i guess
personally to me she's just straight hot