Vietnam war movie

>Vietnam war movie
>Americans are winning

Other urls found in this thread:

ic.galegroup.com/ic/uhic/AcademicJournalsDetailsPage/AcademicJournalsDetailsWindow?failOverType=&query=&prodId=UHIC&windowstate=normal&contentModules=&display-query=&mode=view&displayGroupName=Journals&limiter=&currPage=&disableHighlighting=true&displayGroups=&sortBy=&search_within_results=&p=UHIC:WHIC&action=e&catId=&activityType=&scanId=&documentId=GALE|A16475937&source=Bookmark&u=imgacademy&jsid=7e93bd3feb8cc3606efd9c2b2ea6dc74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10 FARMERS WITH STICKS VS THE ENTIRE AMERICAN MILITARY. WHO WINS?

America is literally Superman. Would take over the world in an Instant if not for morality.

And like Superman, everyone takes advantage of that.

>CCR starts playing in the background

Never fails, even though Nam vets wouldn't listen to Foggerty cause too hippie, too pop rocky, too hillbilly, too white, etc. CCR would be faggot music to the vets.

>Vietnam war movie
>every soldier is a rapist, druggie and comes from poor background.

The farmers because Colonel Kurtz wasn't in charge.

>Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job PARKING CARS

>Vietnam war movie
>John Landis kills more Vietnamese than US soldiers did

>if not for morality.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

>go get to roach NIGGA

Forgive my ignorance, but at what point of the war weren't they winning, if winning was defined early on as number of enemy combatants killed?

Hey fuck you GI

That's the point?

We won normal battles, but lost the war because we fell for the colonial war meme, just like the brits did with us.

It wasn't about killing enemy combatants as it was stopping communism, which they clearly failed at

Vietnam was just a big hunting trip

Prove me wrong.

>if not for morality.

kek...
You can't even defeat sandniggers

>if winning was defined early on as number of enemy combatants killed?

>american education

>We
did you fight in it bud?

Not American.

And they could wipe out the entire middle East over a weekend if they wanted to.

STICKS ALWAYS WIN

who is this semen demon

>you need a flare

By they were winning until the Vietcong took over South Vietnam after the Americans pulled out, and the Americans were certainly was winning before the Paris Peace Accords and decisively so. They were arguably not winning because there was no ultimate strategy for victory, but how would you depict that form of defeat onscreen?

Yes, I'm a 70 year old shit poster

Using generalities in speech is a convenience that I thought we all understood. I forgot I was talking to a bunch of cunts that go after grammar rather than speaking to the points of discussion.

America lost the political battle that was Vietnam, but won the war against communism. All the great communist powers fell or switched over to a capitalist system, the last hold out will fall in line soon enough. Cuba will change for American tourism dollars and Venezuela will eat it self.

Nah, he's close man. Real close

>THIS IS WHAT AMERICANS ACTUALLY BELEIVE

just like real life

nigga do you even into gorilla tactics? Those gooks btfo'd you

It is through our benevolence alone we do not rule over a burnt dead earth. We are tired and the ghosts of the past powers risen as giants wish to outstrip us of our glories.

>65:1 kdr

yeah we got btfo'd alright. We got btfo'd by the American public

Does that mean your kryptonite is impoverished ricefarmers with outdated weaponry?

Or is it impoverished Taliban fighters with outdated weaponry?

Or is it impoverished ISIS fighters?

Name 45 kinographies where this occurs

Tell that to Rojava's snapped neck.

>Still lost

Do you have any idea of what warfare is about? If your endgame was to kill as many vietnamese people as possible, that's a fine result. If it was to win a war, it's irrelevant.

Chiming in on matters you don't care about or understand, strictly for attention, is a female trait.

Literally any Vietnam War movie made by an Ameritard.

The exception is Suicide Squad.

If you genuinely believe they "lost" to those people, and genuine believe it was because they "did not have the means to defeat them", you're fucking retarded.

We're still killing the gooks today with agent orange and unexploded munitions

I wouldn't say they "won"

NOTHING IS OVER

It was an unconventional war which the US could have won but was too afraid about public relations. This is why before the War on Terror 3 whole buildings were blown up right in the middle of NYC instead of one ship sunk in the Gulf of Tonkin on the other side of the world.

The only losers in Vietnam were the democratic southern regime

kek, from what fucking shithole of a country did you get your worthless education?

ic.galegroup.com/ic/uhic/AcademicJournalsDetailsPage/AcademicJournalsDetailsWindow?failOverType=&query=&prodId=UHIC&windowstate=normal&contentModules=&display-query=&mode=view&displayGroupName=Journals&limiter=&currPage=&disableHighlighting=true&displayGroups=&sortBy=&search_within_results=&p=UHIC:WHIC&action=e&catId=&activityType=&scanId=&documentId=GALE|A16475937&source=Bookmark&u=imgacademy&jsid=7e93bd3feb8cc3606efd9c2b2ea6dc74

This is common knowledge. Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

History already has

>if winning was defined early on as number of enemy combatants killed?

I don't believe you

We could destroy the world if we wanted to, but thats no argument you fucking doofus.

I am always amazed at Cuba, just a tiny island that has been able to defend its sovereignty despite decades of conflict with the biggest superpower of the world. Every country in the world could learn a lesson or two from them.

>if winning was defined early on as number of enemy combatants killed

It ain't me

Vietnam was merely a battle.

The war has long since been won.

I guess it's ambiguous what I mean by winning, but you'd have to be an idiot to know I wasn't referring to what was considered success as a strategy.

>>if winning was defined early on as number of enemy combatants killed

>tfw the Nazis won

>The only losers in Vietnam were the democratic southern regime

Holy fuck you're using 'democratic' like the North Koreans do. How delusional about Vietnam can you possibly be.

It was supported by 'Murica, so it was democratic, get over it dude.

Was the connection between winning and successful too much of a leap to take?

That's because in the actual combat, the Americans were winning.

The peace accords were signed and ready to uphold, then elections started approaching and the US population was all "Leave Vietnam, mannnn we don't need to be there mannnn" and the politicians wanted to be elected so the US left and Viet Cong took over.