ITT:

red pilled films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60CHfcV-Ip8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_Engagement_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=MKMG-FdCGtM
youtube.com/watch?v=ViWgZ9168a4
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=w2gcpFU-78k
imdb.com/title/tt0088083/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually this is probably the only case of a movie made to criticize police brutality by lefty faggots (Padilha and Moura) so hilariously well done that is actually praised by redpilled audiences.

it's been heavily criticized for glamorizing police violence. although the 2nd balances things out a bit.

please explain yourself

I'm giving you my perspective as a brazilian. Everyone loves this movie BECAUSE of the violence and the hilarious insults that probably doesn't make sense when translated. The intentions of the director, however, were to criticize police violence. José Padilha and Wagner Moura are well known leftists.

The second movie targeted politicians because of the reaction of the public. They didn't want to commit the same mistake.

OK I think I understand you now.

Must say when I watched it I was slightly taken aback by how refreshingly honest it seemed in its portrayol of favella violence (not that I know what it's like). But that if it was a Hollywood movie it would be constantly justifying the drug dealers actions, they have to do it for x or y etc.

Do you remember any of the hilarious translations?

Who cares about what the director intended? We stole his movie it's now a right-wing redpilled movie.

The movie was still pretty meh even though I know portuguese.

t. retard

there is a red pill in it yes

It's not exactly what the characters say, but more like how they say it.

youtube.com/watch?v=60CHfcV-Ip8

Here the cop is basically asking where is the marijuana while calling the dealer a faggot and a son of a bitch, but his intonation always makes me laugh.

there is also someone getting red pilled

You shouldn't call people retarded when you're Brazilian.

andre was based af

This. I'm also brazilian and this movie is loved by the common people. The average brazilian is very conservative on this matter.. He hates drug dealers ("traficantes"), he loves the police. He approves the capital punishment. Just to give you a idea: If in just one day the police kills 100 BLACK thugs, even the black people is happy here.

Lefties hate it because police is not 100% demonized

Righties hate it because it's not 100% licking the balls of authority

>loves the police

police is not (((loved))) anywhere, not even in rich countries where they're actually good

For the average brazilian the police is always right. In fact, people think police is too chill. They should kill more. I live in the ghetto of one of the top 12 most violent cities in the world. I know what I'm talking about.

are YOU a policeman?

>putting echoes around loving police

Hello, false flagging reddit SJW. Only liberals and nigger cucks hate the police. They shoot the niggers so they can riot and we can shoot more. Nothing bad about that .

So there's only us patricians left to appreciate it? I can live with that.

No, but I have close friends that are.

Any other movie with based police death squads?

>Movies that no one will ever understand

quints confirm

wtf I hate police now?!?!?

The Duterte biopic they'll make some day.

Keep telling yourself that.

This is so pathetic it has to be a false flag.

Sleepless Night (nuit blanc)

This fast-paced movie takes you on a hell of a adrenaline addled ride. Two corrupt cops rob a drug dealer and the dealer kidnaps the one cops son and takes the boy to his night club. The cop must navigate the night club and labyrinth of club-goers and avoid the drug dealers thugs while finding his son.

Probably the most memorable and red pill scene is how the main character beats the living shit out of a thug trying to rape a woman.

She is insanely turned on by the act of the man's use of violence (red pill truth) that she flings herself on him. He uses her as a visual camouflage as the makes out with her while navigating the club and hiding from cameras.

I consider it red-pilled because its premise is: how does a man react in dire situations? How we act is a measure of our masculinity.

really makes you think

hello alt-right buzzword man

>implying any of it is incorrect

Votre posts n'est pas un argument

Im a brazilian, everyone loves the police here.

Sorry I don't understand fagspeak

So if a nu-male scolds me at the dog park, I'm masculine and redpilled if I shout back at him and call him a cuckold who gets off on watching his wife/gf have sex with other men? Especially if I tell him to go back to the city he came from, because fuck immigrants, right?

>inb4 some trigert nu/pol/ cuck implies my story isn't real

I'm not gonna take verbal abuse from a nu-male irl, I'm not a cuck

Hello cuckold nu-male redditor

It's the Stefan Memeneux "not an argument" meem. If you disagree with me or that image and dont present an argument, then I win and you lose because anything you post is Not An Argument®

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_Engagement_(film)
This movie deserves more attention

This and Dirty Harry

eh, that was more of a liberal fantasy about poor mexicans

>rich people (aka white people) live in nice places
>WE SHOULD TAKE DOWN THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS

The redpillest moment of cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKMG-FdCGtM

But it's okay when those (((rich people))) are jewish, am I right fellow aryan redpill RaHoWa warrior ;^)

Brasil
American History X
American Sniper
The Incredibles

>But it's okay when those (((rich people))) are jewish

*jewish nepotists

Actually no.
Immigration is always negative.
The Jews do right building walls around Israel, and whites should do the same around their own countries.

>hating niggers makes you alt-right

?

CTRL-leftists are too funny

>American History X
Did you even finish watching the movie?

So its okay when the rich people in question are jewish?

So it's okay when the rich people in question are jewish?

Yes, when they're jewish nepotists, which is the overwhelming majority of them

Yes, did you?

Only niggers and leftists hate the police

Really makes you think

Did you miss the whole "being nazi/racist/white supremacist is bad" thing in the whole second half? What's redpilled about it?

The movie is not so much about rich people as it is about rich countries.
And sure they have the right to protect their frontiers from destructive uncontrolled illegal immigration.

>Haha fuck these liberals they have fantasies of killing rich white nepotists

>REEEE FUCK THESE RICH WHITE JEWISH NEPOTISTS LETS KILL THEM RAHOWA NOW

Really instigates neuroelectric signals firing and responding between neurons

>can't use echoes properly
>called out for being a retard
>reverts to le alt-right boogeyman meme

Unless they're jewish or nonwhite, right? Because kikes and shitskins shouldn't be allowed the same rights like whites, or so Cred Forums and MPC tell me :^)

>What's redpilled about it?

what do you think the film says about black people?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

True KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=ViWgZ9168a4

t. bootlicker turncoat faggot

>not the moments were Conan solves the riddle of steel for himself
>not when Conan steps out of the shadows to hack off the head of the vile reptilian shape-shifter seeking to subvert and destroy mankind and crushing his devil worshiping snake cult in one blow

Being a neo-nazi is on the same level as a black thug. White people should hold themselves to a higher standard

all statists must fucking hang

I don't think you'll find many white nationalists with a problem with arab countries for arabs, what they do object to is the double standard of jews wanting an ethnostate for themselves, but simultaneously encouraging mass migration to white countries

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

>not the moments were Conan solves the riddle of steel for himself
which scene is that?

>implying neo-Nazis and white supremacists aren't the epitome of "do as we say, not as we do" doublethink

top jej

It says they're people just like everyone else, like when they show the "nazis" in prison being pieces of shit and the black guy being the only one he can get along with, as well as the black teacher being the one willing to talk and give Furlong a second chance.
It shows that both black and whites are trapped in a vicious circle of violence that needs to be stop. I think you need to pay more attention to Norton's character when comes out of prison. You certainly didn't get the movie at all (and I don't even like it 'cause I find it too preachy).

>Immigration is always negative.

This is objectively wrong economically speaking, it's quite likely you got immigrant ancestors too

youtube.com/watch?v=w2gcpFU-78k

So if I'm a nonwhite with nonwhite ancestors who pioneered and fought for a state in the union why should I leave? Whites get to piggyback off my ancestors achievements but it's wrong when I do it? More of that "do as I say not as I do" logic

I think everyone should have their own nation and stick to it. Trade, interact, communicate, visit, short-term residency even, do whatever; but you stay in your country and I'll stay in mine. This is the way it should be.

The thing is that it was never like that and it will never be.

See
So if I have a nonwhite ancestor who was a signatory to my state'a constitution and an integral part of its independence (and subsequent annexation to the Union), I should just let whites kick me out of the state he worked so hard for?

wew that doublethink

documentaries count?

Documentaries are essential entry level kino

>getting this buttblasted by it

>using redpill not in Cred Forums

>being this much of a faggot outside of Cred Forums

The image itself presents a non argument. A comparison to show similarities is laughably weak as an argument for anything. ISIS and Italian mafias both use guns and torture people. Are they the same? Cows and zebras both take shits. Are they the same?

You're a fool to think ideologies that could not be more opposed are the same. Someone would only say something so tremendously stupid if they themselves were equally stupid.

There are no nonwhites in in any signatory constitution of present day countries that are being invaded by non whites, with the approval of Jews.

Do you have any more hypothetical situations that can only fit your views because they aren't real?

unfathomably redpilled

not an argument

imdb.com/title/tt0088083/

Is this a comedy caper?

pic related may be the only pure red pill movie mde in hollywood. how did this get made? maybe because the director was a queer the producers disn't suspect anything...