I'm halfway thru this and it's not THAT bad

I'm halfway thru this and it's not THAT bad.

Does she mug like this throughout the entire thing?

would it matter?

Pretty much that's her thing in the movie - making weird faces.

Ok kys. Stop trolling. I saw it in the theater and it's dull horseshit. Stop lying to people to waste their time Oswald Patton. It's not funny, it was never funny. Just stop and let this and Feig's career die.

Yes, she is literally lesbian autism the mugger character which in a way is at least better than Jones screaming black woman. Don't bother watching. Just lurk for webm's instead.

When are we going to watch it together?

Can we all agree she's punchable when not being cute.

Kate Mckinnon is a poor man's poor man's Jim Carrey, wacky faces and talking loudly.

She is to comedy like Gal Gadot is to sex appeal

He says it's not THAT bad. Which is true, the stupidest and most obnoxious bits were in the trailer. The rest is just boring and mundane and forgettable. Which considering the trailer is actually a good thing.

i hope you kys for betraying the ideals of the alt-right. Drink bleach nigger.

Real Cred Forums posters aren't alt-right.

Stream?

not all alt-righters are real Cred Forums posters, but all real 4channers are alt-right.

It was NOT a Ghostbusters movie. It was cheap references surrounding a halfway decent action comedy.

If it weren't called Ghostbusters I'd give it a 6/10 easy.

nah, most don't care. Only Cred Forums gives a fuck about politics.

what is it

>real 4channers are alt-right
"real 4channers" don't actually call themselves 4channers

what the fuck is wrong with you?

her performance is the most annyoing thing I've seen in a long time. it's endless mugging at the camera, look at me I need attention, looks like Paul Feig didn't have the balls to direct her at all. Dreadful performance I can't believe most reviewers actually said she's the best part of the movie, she's the worst.

how could you not like this scene?

>all real 4channers are alt-right
fucking newfag

He is a newfag like 90% of Cred Forums now days.

Let's give her an Emmy for her Jim Carey mugging and then smash patriarchy by having ugly Jewish men in dresses pretending to be women.

What did they mean by this?

This is Austin Powers tier humor; at least the joke with him is that he was unfunny.

You know what GB 2016 is? 90 minutes of the firehouse episode of King of the Hill, but none of it is funny and they don't get their shit together at the end

I wanted to hate it but it isn't THAT bad.

Fuck, I can't believe I wrote that.

spotted the liberal sjw cucks.

Not even Cred Forums considers itself alt right.

Moot should have destroyed your shitty containment board when he had the chance. Now this site is inundated with normalfags who still think the ironic nazi meme is funny.

>le no True Scotsman

>real 4channers
You're a disgrace.

Coming november, you will be the one to leave, Pablito.

thanks for reminding me that this is a movie I've seen

Love when you newfags get all flustered.

>looks like Paul Feig didn't have the balls to direct
I've watched 2 of his movies and it looks like he doesn't direct at all.

Christ, people weren't kidding when they said Feig didn't bother directing them and let them ad lib whenever the fuck they wanted to.

>Ok, the script says you flourish a little, while Kristen looks a bit weirded out
>OK, perfect
>really, that's ok, we've got enough footage
>Kate, what the fuck are you doing?
>sod it, it's a guaranteed hit anyway, right?

>mems ;D

Pretty much.

I get the impression she's trying way too hard to be Jim Carey, and thinking le wacky face is literally the only reason he was funny.

I suggest you off yourself

Holy fucking shit.

>take scene out of context
>with no audio
>make judgement
You're a special kind of idiot.

jesus christ how did this man end up in charge of a 100+ million dollar movie, he can't make one second of film look cinematic

>real 4channers
So let me guess, you've only entered into this website a month ago, but you're eager to show how much you belong on here and be part of "the kool kids' club"?

"Real 4channers" would be embarrassed about calling themselves 4channers.

>His hat gets blown off
>Then he's flung through the window
>Then his hat is back on as the obvious ragdoll goes sailing down to the pavement

I'm not him but how can you say that doesn't look anything but incredibly obnoxious?

Bill Murray's stunt dummy literally didn't give a fuck either.

we already did when it came out

How is that not fucking murder?

And how do they explain that to the police in-universe?

Probably because he was good value for money on lower budget films with McCarthy , and the retards at sony thought it translated into a $500million one

A ghost did it.

What's wrong, you don't like when other people don't share your mentality? Cry me a river you limp wristed faggot.

They don't, it's never brought up again after that scene.

Had a similar reaction when I saw it in the theatre.

That was fun. Caster was top notch and made viewing this piece of dogshit mildly watchable. I wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes otherwise.

On that note, if you say this movie is OK, not too bad, watchable, etc. You should be chemically castrated.

>Kill someone due to your own ego and brashness
>have a perfect chance to reflect on the sobering experience and come out a better person, and not an outright psychopath
>Fuck that shit, character development and heroes acting heroically is for faggots.

Torrent out yet?

I know, but I was working and could not join ( ._.)

I'm kindof pissed off we have to talk about it again now that its leaked.

>real 4channers
The drump campain has us all figured out now.
>mfw

It gets worse after the first half.

Looked like Bill Murray was already dead inside.

>incredibly obnoxious
How?

Ill watch it with you user, i hanvent seen it yet and i need some good luaghs