youtube.com/watch?v=O_CgwVo9XLc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
dailymotion.com/video/xbi98f_zach-galifianakis-cant-tell-me-noth_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=fo7qMRSPwUg
reason.com/blog/2016/09/21/gary-johnson-on-carl-bernsteins-rumor-ab
reason.com/blog/2016/09/15/millennials-just-arent-that-into-hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meh, he didn't shill as much as I expected...

Anything short of yelling "crooked hillary" in her face and trying to assault her is considered shilling.

Does he ask her about the emails? And syria? And benghazi? Does he ask why everyone who committed the same things she has are being prosecuted for treason?

>How can I contact you?

He asks, "what's the best way to reach you- email?"

Her head looks like my ballsack

>we are losing
>quick reach out to the hollywood people

So much cringe.

>we are losing

Delicious Cred Forums delusion.

N-no! Didn't you hear? Trump is just ten points behind in crucial states like Pennsylvania and Virginia! Alabama will carry him to victory!

To be fair Hillary has always had problems with millennials, millennials who are far more likely to consume youtube / internet content. This is just following a bunch of "Millenials might cost Hillary the election!" spam across a bunch of different news outlets.

She gives off a sickly vibe here. Maybe all these recent couch fits got to me, but she really looks like an old, slow witted grandma here, trying to fit with hip young crowd. I'll vote for you out of pity, Hillary, please be well

>slow witted

And the worst part is, that's what's written for her.

Millennials dont vote and those who do vote dem

T. Non-voting millennial

>first white president
haha

kys

I know I laughed at that part too :)

>how does Obama like his coffee? Like himself? Weak..?

Nah

Same reason he doesn't ask about area 51 or the moon landings.

Because he's not a conspiracy theory retard.

True enough, but in 08 they overwhelmingly voted Obama over her, and then they chose Bernie over her, and are now not voting or 3rd party protest voting over her.

This and that Avengers one (and likely more to come in the next few days) are a concerted effort to target millennials, a demo she has historically lost.

You're right. None of those things exist.

Just like anything short of physically attacking Donald, spitting in his face and calling him Literally Hitler is considered being a fascist pig, right CTR?

True I voted Obama in 08. Am ashamed

>triggered

You sure 'bout dat?

Anyway, dude is a comedian, he would never ask any hard hitting questions...

It's because they use the same writers that Obama had. So essentially, they're using the dry performance that Obama did and applying it to Clinton. But it doesn't quite fit, kinda like how Trevor Noah is using Jon Stewart's persona.

>hard hitting
>questions she answered in front of congress for like 12 hours

kek ur a faggot

asking about area 51 would have been pretty cool tbqh

How many triggered articles and tweets did Jimmy Fallon get for his Hillary interview, again?

I'm looking foward to see drumpf lose and these delusional pol babbys get cĂșcked

t. nonburger

You tell me, you probably have a pastebin ready

oh shut the fuck up. you trumpbabbies are the most thin skinned faggots on planet earth

I always laugh at these videos because I imagine the fat American people out there cringing because they think its unscripted and serious.

> tfw no matter the result i will have access the deepest shitposting reservoir ever tapped by man.
> tfw no matter what Americans are fucked because they're corporatist cock garglers and white guilt ridden faggots.

God bless.

Well, that fizzled out quick, didn't it?

>doing this instead of working on baskets

It's all over the news site in my feed. Verge, New York Times, Wired, Vice

Not really. Were not the ones who had to invent safe spaces or are kicking people out of class for voicing their opinions

Do I need to repeat myself? A COMEDIAN WOULD NEVER ASK THOSE QUESTIONS. A fucking comedian, you illiterate cunt.

I'm more excited to Trump to be president than I've ever been about anything in my entire life. I wish I was American so I could vote for him. Shit is going to be hilarious and Cred Forums is going to fucking explode!

Cred Forums is the definition of a fucking safe space you whiny bitch. any dissenting opinion is automatically SHILLING. you either support that cuck Trump or your opinion is downvoted into oblivion

more like zach galafianigger

amiriteguise

They aren't hard hitting. That was my point faggit

>a single website is a safe space
You should really look up what a safe space is cuck. Universities have whole wings dedicated to pussies like you

For her campaign it is, seeing as every journalists Clinton owns doesn't seem to work those topics very much.

this was pretty bad. At least Obama's didn't seem as forced and he made fun of Zach a lot. Imagine, just a few years ago a president could make fat jokes without triggering people.

No it really isn't.

Anyone can go on there and say whatever shit they like.

No one is going to downvote and ban you for shit posting a bunch of liberal shit.

>I'm more excited to Trump to be president
he won't.
> I wish I was American
at least you have an excuse to be uninformed.

>alabama
>carrying anything
Pick one

>if you disagree with MY OPINION i know everything about your politics

you Trump cucks are fucking hilarious. you have boiled politics down into pure black and white. wew fucking lad

>Cred Forums is a safe space

>literally infested with Clinton shills right now

Sure, they get called out as the shills they are. But as long as they're not abjectly shitposting there's nothing to stop them shilling there.

>"I couldn't see or hear very well"
BAD OPTICS

>. you either support that cuck Trump or your opinion is downvoted into oblivion
>down voted
Fuck out of here reddit faggot

If your opinion is dissenting you get a fucking cavalcade of screeching autists shitposting about how you are a "shill" or "CTR". They don't want discussion. Just a fucking Trump circlejerk

funny because Cred Forums is reddit

>WAHH THEY DONT AGREE WITH ME IM GOING HOME
>>>/j/ezebel

>those are conspiracy theories and not proven fact

...does the left actually think that? Like, seriously, do they think Benghazi, the private server, and all the rest are just made-up events?

Still not a safe space. Nobody is kicking you out or banning you.

They're just calling you out for being a faggot.

DAMN IT, she kind of seems like she might be a person with a soul.

>no coughing
>no seizures
>no googly eyes

What the fuck am I watching?

>you disagree
>you are a faggot

No discussion. Fucking circlejerking retards

nate silver has him at 42% you retarded nigger

She legitimately looks like she's fucking dying here. She's really fucking pale, and her eyes are off for some reason.

I didn't really believe the whole "sick Hillary" memes, but now I might.

and Cred Forums is calling Cred Forums shills here faggots for being offtopic

wow there are a lot of angry spics and sandniggers in this thread ! You're all going back !

And Nate (((Silver))) has never been wrong before

how do you pronounce Zack Galifalilinanks last name?

She wasn't castrating any men, why is that?

Something that's been heavily edited.

You realize how ironic it is that a liberal is crying about a circlejerking don't you?

Now post the one where Cred Forums was delirious because "Romney has this in the bag, fuck your polls"

oh lawd

Act like a faggot, get called a faggot.

>implying you represent all of Cred Forums
>implying Cred Forums is a hive mind where everyone thinks the same way

Getting really fucking reddit in here.

You take that back!!!

>everyone who supports Hillary over faggot Trump is a liberal

This is demonstrably untrue. Look at the numbers, there aren't that many liberals in the goddamn country

I'd be surprised if this thread wasn't started by a Hillary supporter. Or do you just post this image whenever anything political comes up ever?

Sad thing is all the liberal faggots in here are probably Europeans.

But its no big deal because none of these idiots can even vote.(thankfully)

If you actually put forth arguments they will argue back. If you drop the issue the second they call you a "shill" then you probably don't have anything interesting to say in the first place

All you know is namecalling ad hom bullshit. You aren't worth talking to

>anything political comes up

Trump is more of a liberal than Hillary is anyways.

>go to Cred Forums
>get BTFO in an argument after shilling for a criminal
>cry about it on Cred Forums

Bye Felecia

In the sense of the word that the rest of the world uses? yes, in the American sense? No.

>going to Cred Forums

lmao

Why is the presidential election like some pop culture event for yanks? Why does it permeate every aspect of media? I'm getting fucking sick of hearing about it 2bh

Bull fucking shit.

>I support Hillary because of X policy
>FUCKING LIBERAL KEK GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you aren't fooling anyone autist. alt righters are a bunch of mad kiddies

Why would I ever waste my time pissing in that ocean of autism? Not worth my fucking effort desu

>>I support trump because of X policy
>>FUCKING RACIST KEK GO BACK TO YOUR NAZI SITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You claim to know a lot about Cred Forums for someone who never goes there.

Are you perhaps.....lying?

No wonder you're #withher

>Hillary
>Policies

do people know benghazi happened? yes of course because its verifiable that it happened. do they think hillary clinton is personally responsible for it or committed a crime? no, because the evidence and investigations don't have any evidence for that. which is why it's considered a conspiracy theory to suggest it.

>In July 2013, following a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed in 2005, the CIA publicly acknowledged the existence of the base for the first time, declassifying documents detailing the history and purpose of Area 51.[12]

Are you fucking retarded?

Do I need to link you to her website little kiddie?

It's not. This site has never been into campaigning politically until some right wing idiots hijacked it

>people will vote fot the presidency of the United States a woman that can't handle the bantz

Thank you for correcting the record.

For some reason American culture permeates the globe (honestly kind of confusing to be as an american) so you won't be able to avoid hearing about it, might as well either strap yourself in for the ride or just drop the internet for a couple months

she been handling years worth of bantz though

hilarious that they try to find anything to hang her but it doesn't exist

Because it was part of the deal to get Hillary on obviously.
Same reason why Trump hasn't held presser in months. He he isn't obliged to, and will only do so if he thinks it benefits him.

Yes, he is a retard. This is a fact that's been established already.

Me too desu. It completely takes over the site. I'll be glad when Hillary wins in 46 days and the Cred Forumsfaggots shut up.

pic related plz

So you just have to keep putting forth real arguments even after they stop doing so and start calling you a shill? Sounds like a complete and utter waste of time. I'd rather just let them stay in their echo chamber.

what's the goal of this narrative? even if hillary was dying that wouldnt make a drmocrat vote for trump. is the point to try to make democrats simply not vote at all or vote 3rd party to throw away their votes? I bet the heritage foundation comes up with these strategies and then shills them on Cred Forums until they catch on

right.
1. Area 51 exists pal. Its were they test new technology. Have done for many many years
2. If you think the emails and her links to the situations in Libya and Syria are a conspiracy you live a sheltered life.

>if you mention Lord Emperor Orange Pepe then you have to mention the other side even though that's not the point

lol

I don't think you know what that even means.

She deleted a shit ton of emails that would incriminate her and the FBI even said she was a negligent fool.

You know fucktards like you are the reason Muslims were able to take over large parts of your cities.

But I'm sure you live in some gated community where you don't have to worry about that shit.

Also
>Eurofags baiting so hard that they are now just talking to themselves in a liberal echo chamber.

I've learned about Cred Forums from all the Cred Forums jew/race/fag/trump posting they do on Cred Forums

You sound like you just get mad that people dont agree with you. Welcome to the real world kiddo

>i let others tell me what opinions to have

They have evidence to show that Hillary lied about the reason behind the attack on Benghazi and that the decision to lie to the public about the attack was politically motivated for the upcoming election.

That is not a conspiracy.

cnn.com/2014/11/21/politics/benghazi-attack-report/
straight from the Republican led congressional commitee on Benghazi. it was a pure sensationalist lie based on nothing. your beliefs are Cred Forums memes and empirically wrong lmao

>dude is a comedian, he would never ask any hard hitting questions...

sometimes, the job of criticising authority is carried out by comedians. it has been done very well throughout history. even up to this point.

I don't know what that means. all I said was Ive learned about Cred Forums memes from them posting on this board you illiterate mong.

Nate Silver is an idiot. A parody pundit has been accurate more often this election than he's ever been.

because its important

Never directly. That's really not their arena.

10/10 bait.

Nice one.

You are insufferable as fuck and make the rest of us look bad. Go read a book you underage loser.

So you're saying Nate Silver is as accurate as Cred Forums?

>If you think the emails and her links to the situations in Libya and Syria are a conspiracy you live a sheltered life.

I like it when teenagers who come to Cred Forums tell others that they live a sheltered life. If you believe in conspiracy theories, it's you who lives a sheltered life.

>voting for hillary
>thinks hes literate

It's not and it's a chore like it has always been. Cred Forums and right wing tourists pressing this entire site for votes only happened recently

>hillary clinton trying to be funny/likeable

jesus christ its dreadful

why don't you talk about something you know? which is a kind way to tell you to shut up because you don't have an arena. and you don't know what comedy is. that's because you don't know anything, that's why you go on through life pretending to know everything.

>its a conspiracy theory
>accuses others of being sheltered
youre an idiot then mate. fucking hell theres no hope for you.

The secretary>obama's coffee>weak combo was fucking spot on lel

why does she dress like a star wars character?

You're deluding yourself. Look up the leaked emails between her and Blumenthal leading up to the Libyan intervention.

It's more like they call you a shill at the start but will start responding seriously once you put forth real arguments and especially if you put forth data.

>it's a safe space because I got called a faggot

I wonder how it feels to completely lack self-awareness.

she's an awful hawk. that has nothing to do with aliens and sauronians

That's the joke you fucking retard

When has a comedian ever directly asked hard hitting questions to a politician?

>armchair lawyers insisting she did something and claiming they know more than department of justice/fbi
>not conspiracy theory

just leave

if he was balding none of this would be amusing

Bluepilled af desu

>I don't like these facts, so I'll just not believe them

pathetic

death trying to catch up to killary

>just leave
>utters the opinions of a redditor who was born yesterday

P O T T E R Y

>the doj and fbi would never collude with powerful individuals
m8

He should have done an episode with Donald Trump, that shit would have been entertaining.

He values his career.

>she been handling years worth of bantz though
Is that why she's been REEEEEing about a cartoon frog?

youtube.com/watch?v=O_CgwVo9XLc

Denial is found on the Trump camp too.

I'm more than willing to admit that Donald is a heavily flawed man. But his flaws aren't criminal, thus he is more fit for the presidency.

american here. can confirm. my best friend swears up and down between 2 ferns is real, as he does with a lot of talk show interviews that go off the rails. it took a long time before he figured out the "I'm Still Here" bit was just that...a bit.

I call your 6 mins with 13 minutes of shillary lying

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

ok, I sincerely laughed when he made the secretary joke, with the Obama coffee and all. That motherfucker's funny

Except for the multiple times he's been convicted of criminal fraud?

Compared to Hillary literally never being found guilty of ANYTHING illegal by multiple Republican led investigations?

It is pretty rich to campaign on "lying crooked Hillary" when you're no better yourself.

Trump is provably a pathological liar. And he is pretty heavily in the projecting game. Like he recently claimed that Hillary started the birther movement when he did it himself.

Like the man himself said: This guy will say anything

>hating Zach
>forgetting about this gem

dailymotion.com/video/xbi98f_zach-galifianakis-cant-tell-me-noth_fun

let me correct the record here: the whole thing was hilarious

would you like to compare how many lives trumps lie have costed compared to hillarys? Or which one has been found guilty for treason yet allowed to walk scott free while anybody else less powerful wouldve been skewered?

Neither Trump nor Hillary started the birther thing, but it definitely came from the Hillary campaign on 08

I was hoping they would do a Trump followup one.

What a waste.

Trump's terrible sense of humor?

He's only been on Howard Stern 10+ fucking times....holy shit, Aukerman must be an idiot.

>how does president obama like his coffee? like himself? ...weak?

I was prepared for nonstop shilling, but this is pretty funny.

Best line next to "first white president" and "how can I reach you, email?"

>Trump is a racist meme
liberals sure are beating that horse into a pulp

also, Zack fucking completely shat on those Marvel faggots from two days ago.

this is the superior performance.

Man, the meme that 'conservatives just aren't funny' has never rung more hollow than this election cycle. Trump is genuinely funnier than most television talk show hosts.

they would have plenty to disagree with if they had chosen to read a news article or two.

No he's just afraid of helping Trump's campaign.

"Hillary Clinton's improv skills" I hope to fuck that he's criticising them, because she showed no humour or wit whatsoever.

must have meant 'seizure skills'

What happened to her? She looks she's gotten older in a year. She must be the most miserable woman on the planet right now.

because calling immigrants rapists and calling for the building of a wall that the immigrants themselves will build doesn't qualify as racism

>I am refusing to ignore that Trump has constantly and every time referred to illegal immigrants.

Mexican american here. My uncle was a rapist and was sent back to mexico. is it still racist?

>it's a Cred Forums discuss politics thread

>illegal immigrants.

people aren't contraband to be deemed illegal you psychocase

>muh human beans
They certainly arent here legally.

so? your uncle is a rapist and you are an idiot. does that make all mexicans rapists and idiots? Just because you are fucked up doesn't mean everybody else don't want to live.

>Cinco de Mayo tweet
>Hispanic judge comments
>"my African American"
>RTing white supremacist twitter accounts
gotta love that trumpfag delusion

>people aren't contraband to be deemed illegal
They are if you want a middle class to exist.

But there are mexican rapists so it isnt inaccurate moron

>Hispanic judge comments
I suppose it would be proper justice in your eyes if Jesse Jackson had a litigation case overseen by a white judge who was a member of the KKK? The judge is literally a member of 'La Raza'.

>I am ignoring the law and all the damage which occurs through illegal immigration

>equating La Raza with the KKK

>But there are mexican rapists so it isnt inaccurate moron

>these are the posters of Cred Forums

The KKK was scary, what? 50 years ago? They haven't done jack shit for decades and leftists still treat them as the America's ultimate boogeyman.

dude, just stop posting, you are obviously an underage who would be everybody's bitch anywhere

>this is a cuck from reddit

haha! way to name the Jew, friend!

Remember to #MAGA and really show those kikes a thing or two!

Because they can't get away with the same kind of shit anymore. If they still the numbers in politics and local institutions you better believe they would be doing the same shit. They aren't some benign social club.

I can't tell if the faggots in this thread who support the evil cunt are actual libtards or just shills.

>scared of the modern day KKK
>calling anyone else a bitch

Like all racial supremacist movements would do if they were in power, La Raza included.

Hell, Black Lives Matter is currently beating the shit out of white people on the street and the media is covering for them. Who the FUCK is scared of the KKK these days who isn't a complete retard?

>what's the best way to reach you, email?

Not that guy, but you think they're going to resurge overnight? You think there is a legitimate risk of a growing White Supremacist movement in the US (or fucking anywhere for that matter)?

Are you one of the types that conflates anything that isn't leftism with Right Wing Nazi Death Squads or something?

Can November pls get here already so all the stormblr faggots can kill themselves en masse

wake up moron, voting laws are back into states' authority like it was in the 60s! It's already happening!
Fascism is all around us again what with capitalism progressing like that, if you want things to happen you got to make them happen! It's up to people to counter the kkk's of the world!

Obviously not overnight. It's been growing for a while now. This isn't some conspiracy theory. There are openly fascist/racist political parties in Europe. Austria almost elected a fascist in its last election. Fuck the FBI is concerned with white supremacists infiltrating police departments. It's only going to get worse as the neoliberal experiment alienates more and more people.

save some blue pills for the rest of us

>Jimmy Fallon doesn't criticise Trump
>Lmao le libcucks can't handle Trump being treated like the hero he is
>Zack Galifianakis doesn't criticise Clinton
>Shiiiiiillllll REEEEEEEEE

Maybe shit skins should try and act like civilized humans then : )

>between two ferns comes back finally
>for a fucking hillary clinton episode

fuck you scott aukerman, i'm glad your dog died

Has a single article been written about how Zach Galifianakis didn't criticize Clinton enough?

Again, i think you're creating, or at the very least overstating a false equivalence with 'Right Wing' political parties and 'MUH NAZIS' or in this case 'MUH KKK!'

I'd agree its a reaction to neoliberalism, but i don't think that general reaction is anywhere near that extreme.

Always loved the Irony of American Liberals comparing every country in the world to them when it comes to every topic under the sun, EXCEPT for Voter ID laws (The thing every civilized country, even FUCKING 1.2 BILLION INDIANS manage easily).

>There are openly fascist/racist political parties in Europe.
Maybe as a response to Muslim rape gangs like the one in Rotherham openly being tolerated by the authorities, faggot.

If the right wing is the only place where people can be sure that a brown person raping a girl will be a crime, that seems to be a fault that falls squarely on the left's shoulders.

Need ID to do just about anything in this country except to vote....really makes you think.

But Trump, having no sense of humor, no subtlety, no grasp of the concept of "bantz", and the inability to not take everything literally, wouldn't get it. As usual, at the first perceived threat of insult, he'd lash back and ruin the fun of the whole thing.

there's nothing wrong with rape gangs.

the problem is sexy children

People on Cred Forums criticised SJWs' reaction to Trump's interview with Fallon, but now they're reacting exactly the same way to Clinton's interview with Galifianakis.

>that facebook tier image

>this facebook-tier thread

They were on the rise in the UK long before that scandal.

youre right, its a good image to post on facebook

would piss off 80% of my friends easily

I defy you to provide even one instance of proof of this. The man doesn't understand parody, subtlety, farce, wittiness, or any other aspect of what constitutes genuine humor.

Hilary a cute.A cute!

He's unintentionally funny. It makes him extremely easy to mock him.

>People on Cred Forums
Oh, so you mean there's a few butthurt posts on a Laotian cum straining forum as compared to several articles published by major sites about how Jimmy Fallon humanized the reincarnation of Hitler by touching his hair?

Because he's Zach Galifianakis not fucking Jeremy Paxman

> 2016
> trusting Greeks
How have people not learned from what happened to the Trojans?

>tfw I celebrated brexit on facebook and my number of friends decreased by at least 20

>he says, on Cred Forums

Yes, I guess so. Kind of hypocritical of them I guess to do the same thing as the people they hate the most. Even if they don't have articles published about it.

I guess I can wear this shirt again

> the scott baio vote

That was one of the few good moments.

>Did Zack Galifinakis grill her on his comedy interview show Between Two Ferns
it's obviously softball shit like it was with Obama. Hillary is so plastic though, it's probably extremely cringe. At least Obama has like, SOME comedic timing.

bullshit, this is great and makes hillary look like a cunt. A+ material from zach!

She was the secretary of state during the overthrowing of Ghadaffi. Of course she's responsible for violence in Libya

really makes me think

One of the weaker BTF, a few good moments but almost immediately ruined.

>Hillary
>improv skills

When Bernie was in the race she had no hope of courting millenials. That's why she pivoting now. Actually, the thing she's probably most worried about is Gary Johnson, because he pulls more from Clinton than Hillary, making him a Dem spoiler.

GOOD MORNING

>Millennials voting with their conscience
nah bro it's just males. All the female and nu-male millennials will fall in line.

>nu-male millennial

anyone who says this is likely both.

>links cnn

oh boy

>jimmy fallon has trump on his show
>doesn't criticize him
>liberal media goes on full blast for like 3 days
>zach galifinakis has hillary on his show
>doesn't criticize him
>radio silence

really makes you think about who is in control of hollywood

Seriously, wtf is wrong with her health?

Trump isn't funny.

>>how does president obama like his coffee? like himself? ...weak?
To be fair, Hillary hates Obama for stealing what she saw as her election. It's why she rigged this one so well. And Obama can't stand her, but he has to support her to get a Democrat in the White House.

>guy whose sense of humor includes making fun of cerebral palsy

Really makes me think

She didn't commit a crime in the instance of Benghazi. That was more of just a general fuck-up, especially after when she told the president of Egypt "yeah we know it's not some youtube video" and then pivoted immediately in her first speech stateside.

She's just an insufferable bitch. The email thing IS criminal but she's not going to be prosecuted for obvious reason.

Seriously, wtf is wind?

youtube.com/watch?v=fo7qMRSPwUg

They're almost never in the same shot. Really awkward editing. Wonder how many takes were necessary for Hillary to say her stuff.

Incompetency may not be a crime, but it's not something you want to see in a president.

It was the best when he asked Obama
>How does it feel to be the last black president?

Can't Stump the Trump

Guys she looks really, really sick and tired.

If she looks like this during the debate Trump is going to dance around her.

>implying a man who has 0 experience in any form of government is more competent than your average consummate politician

>needed to copy/paste "doesn't criticize him"
>doesn't change him to her

The only thing hilarious is your massive butt-rage. I can't imagine how you will act when he becomes our new Commander and Chief :^)

Don't be daft. Libertarians steal from republicans. Johnson will fuck up trump more than hillary.

>muh humans r people too!

Eat a bullet

this shirt is badass and I am envious of it.

the thing is republicans usually fall back in line when they get to the voting booth

democrats do not

e.g Nader

Wow youre so smart and clever. I bet you have a really high paying job.

really makes you think

What the fuck are you doing getting offended a cripple joke while posting on Cred Forums of all places?

most polling is showing the opposite m8

>of all places

we're so bad-ass

This isn't television or film.

Except Clinton literally rode in to a comfortable presidency because repubs were getting drained by third parties.

You seem pretty passive aggressive and feminine, tbqh, so I wouldn't extend that to all of us.

You're pretty dumb if you think dems like or vote for libertarians in any serious capacity.

after 12 years of republican presidents combined with black monday...

Post it. Stein steals from hillary, johnson from trump.

Well she's a vile criminal who literally rubs it in all of our faces.

hehe kid.. maybe you should spend more time analysing poll data and less time shitposting..you might learn a thing or two.. wink.

This is the orthodoxy but this election is anything but usual. For THIS cycle he is a Dem spoiler.

Both Hillary and Obama were charismaless and boring on that show. The humor came from Zack saying shit they didn't expect and then stonewalling him

I saw a guy with a Hillary bumper sticker today in PA. Prematurely balding, in a shitty cube car. Very nu-male. The only men I've ever seen supporting her have a glaring flaw and source of insecurity. Balding, manlets, fat, raised by single mom, black. It's very sad. I wonder what it is about the democratic party that attracts such insecure failure

reason.com/blog/2016/09/21/gary-johnson-on-carl-bernsteins-rumor-ab

reason.com/blog/2016/09/15/millennials-just-arent-that-into-hillary

This is Bait.

It's because the economy always, without fail, does better under the Dems than the Reps. The economy is the most important thing if you're not paranoid about other stuff.

>reason
Ok how about something without slant.

It's useless bro. Trumpers don't understand how the English language works and don't think that his rapist speech was at all generalizing. Generalizing a group of people based on assumptions like that is literally what racism is, but these tards just try to argue semantics that they can barely grasp.

the episode with jlaw and amy adams is fucking amazing

>no concept of bantz
>literally the most bantery of all
>Hillary's concept of humour
>just stand there and take it

Really makes you think...

>something without bias
literally impossible, every rag has an agenda. you could try, you know, reading the article? if you're so keen to the bias, just take info from it.

>illegals
>people
L O L

Wait what?

So... We're there actually ayyy lmaos there?

Trump is polling the lowest amongst millenials though. What's more likely that they vote third party or fall in line like virtually every other american demographic does on election night?

What's more likely is that they don't vote, period. They're millennials.

>It's because the economy always, without fail, does better under the Dems than the Reps.
The economy has gotten progressively shittier since the 80s thanks to both parties selling out the middle class with 'free trade'.

Well reason shills hardcore for libertarians, so why would anyone take them seriously on this.

>said the person who defers to polls
Millenials keep growing as a reliable voter base in turn out since the end of the bush presidency for presidential elections.

The one where she attacks a white supremacist cartoon frog?

if you can't read between the lines, you're already somebody's bitch.

>Trump is polling the lowest amongst millenials though
And yet he still clearly has more support among them than Hillary does. Just look at all the meme content Trump gets compared to Shillary supporters and their pathetic attempts at copying memes.

I honestly have zero respect for anyone not voting third party at this point.

Come on. We both know that's wrong.

Google "confirmation bias"

So.. since Obama?

Can anyone actually tell me what people see in both Trump and Hillary? I was gonna vote Bernie, but then Hillary screwed him over with the DNC.

might as well vote for hillary then mate

that's not how it works champ

Not a lot. Historically speaking, these are the two least liked, least trusted candidates. Ever. An impressive feat in 250 years of voting. The duopoly is powerful, however, and Goofy Gary is just not "strong" enough for people to take a gamble on a third party.

If the LP had a more charismatic candidate, the establishment would be in serious trouble right now. It's unlikely they'll let themselves get into such a precarious situation next election cycle.

everyone knows the media is controlled by liberals (Besides fox but that's probably worse but the politics have to be concentrated into one channel)

You clearly don't browse Cred Forums.

Why does she wear the mask?

>FBI explicitly says hillary broke the law, they just don't want to charge her
hmmmm

Well, Cred Forums seems to really love Trump (for some reason, is it cause of his often near-racist remarks?), and Liberals tend to love Hillary because she's female? I guess.

it's a two party system, a third party candidate will never win in these conditions

oh wait it doesn't matter either way because super delegates

Actually he is spot on.

You get called a shill, or a cuck if you disagree, despite trying to bring a logical argument to the table.

trump is a once in a lifetime deal. a vote that isnt for him might as well be against him

It's all identity politics. Trump is popular to Cred Forums because he's willing to say Cred Forums-lite shit that no establishment candidate or elected official would say. Hillary is popular to women because she has a vagina.

Neither party has confidence in their candidate, this is the most fucking lunatic election cycle in the history of the country. One of these hateable losers is going to get elected. The only upside I see is maybe a return to single-term presidency.

More than 50% of Cred Forums is just in it for shits and giggles. Trying to have an actual discussion there is laughable.

Trump is the only anti-free trade candidate Americans have had in decades, when free trade has been steadily making everyone who isn't a millionaire poorer.

>>voting third party

>Be conscientious, patriotic, informed (if possibly self-deluding) believer and participant in the American democratic process.
>Have voted in every single election since the day I turned 18 and became eligible.
>proudmerican.jpg
>2000 presidential election arrives.
>Dissatisfied with major-party choices, decide to "vote my conscience" this time.
>dotherightthing.gif
>Cast ballot for Ralph Nader.
>Turn out to be one of the 537 people in Florida responsible for George Dubya getting elected.
>neveragain.png

I think they're serious. It's not socially acceptable to say a lot of the stuff they believe, so Cred Forums is the only place they can go to voice their real beliefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

This is basically a diss track without a beat behind it

Nothing is off-limits when it comes to comedy, faggot.

>I wouldn't take up arms, thats a little extreme

The appropriate response is exaggerated burst of laughter as she pretends she's not one the greatest global warhawks of our generation

Well, Trump is a xenophobe, or at least promotes xenophobia. I think it's safe to say this makes him hostile to trade. How he would govern if he was elected, I have no idea. He's a bit of a wildcard really.

The quality of discussion is generally shit-tier. Most people are simply not that racist. Racist shit is prime bait in this year 2016.

I like my cheap socks,electronics and plastic shit familia. Protectionism would fuck the U.S. and entire Asian economy

Yeah Wal*Mart has really robbed poor people of so much with cheap goods and services

God-tier bantz. Wish Trudeau was that based :^(

Everything WalMart sells is the kinda cheap, easily broken bullshit you furnish your first dorm room or first apartment with. Nothing there is good or worth hanging onto. Outside of maybe a few groceries there's nothing there worth buying, especially not clothes or furniture or tools.

wtf I like Hillary now

Sarcasm noted, but it really is fucking over Murrica much worse than you think.

I've bought a large amount of clothes from Wal*Mart. Your claims are patently false. I have shirts that have been washed dozens of times and are faded but otherwise in fine shape. Ditto pants, admittedly my work pants get worn out after a couple years but that's typical for someone who labors. Underwear is the same shit you would buy at any big box store. Hanes has this shit down to a science.

Some of the furniture at Wal*Mart is dogshit, but not all of it. Sauder makes decent quality prefab stuff and the store will replace broken shit without question most of the time.

This meme that goods from Wal*Mart are more prone to failure is absolutely retarded. Stores like Target that charge twice as much for the EXACT SAME SHIT are probably the ones perpetuating this myth.

Go ahead, explain to me how providing essential things at lower prices than competitors is fucking over the country.

fuck walmart and fuck you bitch

Irrefutable logic

>buying clothes from wal mart
Have some pride in your appearance

>Protectionism would fuck the U.S. and entire Asian economy
Yeah, it makes things harder for rich people. It's also the reason everyone else's wages have been steadily falling in value and there are no decent manufacturing jobs left.

You do know that everyone who works at Walmart is on welfare, right? They literally pay such dogshit wages that the government has to subsidize their worker's abilities to live.

Who pays for the government?

who said I 'm here to convince you? read some more patient user's reply, apropo