Is there anything she can't do?

Is there anything she can't do?

What is this from?

not make my dick diamonds

I wonder if she can tut tut tut?

lol you see that dude back in the left? someone should cut that out of the gif it looks hilarious

They did

Post the 1080p version

Make a gif of that guy in the back!!!!1

>brown eyes last longer and adjust to sunlight better than blue/green eyes

I don't fucking care, they look fucking amazing, I was genetically shafted at birth

>tfw eyes blue and cold like granite

I'm a monster!

What zog science is that?

>Eye color is created by melanin, which also dictates skin color. The more melanin in your iris, which is the colored area surrounding the pupil, the darker your eye color will be. Caucasian babies are born with no melanin, and thus have blue eyes, until about three years of age when their eyes darken to its permanent color (Asian and black babies are born with dark brown eyes). More melanin also means better protection from the sun-- the pigment in your eyes literally protects your retina.

>Light eyes such as blue, green or grey are more sensitive in sunlight. Most people are sensitive to sudden light, such as walking out of a dark hallway on a sunny day. But, if you find yourself needing to wear sunglasses even indoors, it might be a sign of a more serious condition.

>Macular Degeneration
>Age-related macular degeneration is more common in Caucasians than African Americans, as eyes with less pigment allow more light in the eye. But, studies show people with dark brown eyes are subject to greater risk for developing cataracts. Protecting your eyes from direct sunlight can lower this risk, though.

That's what sunglasses are for.

lmao the drinking man in the back
someone please make a gif of him

Yeah that's what the rest of the article said too.

>tfw white as toothpaste
>brown eyes
>dark hair
fuck my life

What a man.
I wouldn't have been able to contain my raging erection within half a mile of tut tut tut gurl.

Looks like a junkie