Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK03NEXXnvo
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
brianorndorf.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TGWTG

>I'm Adam from YourDogSucksMyCock
what did xe mean by this?

My favorite movie reviewer, and objectively the best one there is, is me.

Any proof he does this? I have not seen any

top zozzle

Well by proof you mean admits to it then yes?

Yes he rapes my ass every night

- Fido

They're all autists from what I can tell.

Vidoes? Comments? I can't trust what anons say

bestiality is illegal

reported you to the fbi

YMS

youtube.com/watch?v=vK03NEXXnvo

He speaks at the furry convention at 2:00

Third Reich Mike of course

Myklon B Stoklasa.

I really like his Star Wars reviews.

Out of everyone who talks about movies for too long on the internet, Adam is the only one who's attempt at a film I'd genuinely like to watch.

1/3

Not Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

2/3

/THREAD

3/3

What did he mean by this?

Anyone can change their name and avatar on youtube.

I'm more convinced it's some salty Cred Forums wannabe YouTuber who failed at making money reviewing kino

He meant "I, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), am dog rapist who enjoys bestiality"

Heres the fucking video you retard click on his picture

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

He showed up to his subreddit and said the same shit

>Anyone can change their name and avatar on youtube
He should change his name to "Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality"

I forgot to click read more when I posted this

Wow, your pretty upset. I'm guessing your YouTube channel failed?

The video is cut and taken out of context. I agree with him, they shouldn't be arrested. They should be taken to a mental health professional because they are clearly sick

I'm not really seeing how his argument is floored.
Or does talking about animal dongs trigger pussies?

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality is the only one who's attempt at a film would get you sent to prison.

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality, doesn't understand that there are no non-abusive sexual relationships with animals

>his argument
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality, doesn't have an argument, he has a rationalization

WTF I LOVE DOGS NOW

coolduder

>I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive sexual relations with animals. To say that there is no such thing is incredibly ignorant and illogical. Objective reasoning matters more to me than emotional gut responses. I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross.".

What did he mean by this?

He meant: "I hope I, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality will never have to face what I've done in a court of law"

I think he meant that he is Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

There's no solid proof he fucks dogs but he's a homosexual furry and he has adamantly defended bestiality. Him fucking a dog is definitely within the realm of possibility.

>Any proof he does this?
Proof of what? Review movies? None.

Proof that he's Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality? See above.

Brian Orndorf

brianorndorf.com/

>"Eww, gross.".
he thinks people don't like bestiality because of an aesthetic ick factor rather than the cretinous sex abuse aspect.

That's why the youtube tick of authenticity exists, user
And it just so happens to be in those posts

>"Eww, gross.".
he thinks people don't like bestiality solely because of an aesthetic ick factor and completely discounts the cretinous sex abuse aspect.

I like how Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality poster makes these threads every so often. His copy paste posts sure are funny!

>Him fucking a dog is definitely within the realm of possibility.
Why give Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality, the benefit of the doubt?

REMINDER

You're so bad at understanding other beings motivations that I almost think you're Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

REMINDER: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

You mean Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

proof?

nevermind i actually started reading the thread

Proof: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Does it occur to you that you have barneyfag levels of autism?

Good point if I knew what that was. All I know is that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

I've enjoyed some of YMS but his autism has begun negatively effecting his drive and content. Gaps between uploads are huge and when he does put something out its underwhelming.

You don't solve the banality of list videos by making them an hour long and about art films exclusively. It becomes as tedious as Watch Mojo Top Pleb Picks just in a different way.
And a 55 minute review detailing every single continuity error in Unfriended was equally dull. He put a lot of effort into editing a video that could have been better half the length and without the repetition.

>the repetition
I hate Adam Johnston's (from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality) repetitivness

>people who degenerate western civilization should be free to fuck dogs
People will call me Cred Forums for this but people who think that its okay to rape your pet should be imprisoned.

I hate Cred Forums

But we can agree on this, dogfuckers should be dragged to the streets and shot

the rest of Cred Forums is so politically and spiritually destroyed that they automatically associate "taking any moral stance" with Cred Forums

>dragged out into the streets and shot
I thought that we made fun of the middle east for being a shithole?

>shithole
the canine variety being of particular interest to Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Also I want the middle east nuked

the thin veneer of western morality protecting dogs from rape is also protecting Adam's right to say incredibly stupid shit without this sort of consequence

Adam "If your dog starts kicking you can stop pricking" Johnston

>pic
Fucking clown? - Yep
Movie reviewer? - Nope

If we can murder and eat animals, why can't we fuck them? If a pig was given a choice between getting fucked or getting killed, what do you think it would choose?

>what do you think it would choose
It can't make a choice, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>Fucking clown
I assume you are referring to Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

You ignored the first half of my comment, and what I was saying was clearly a hypothetical

Adam "the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality" Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms)

Here's my reply to the first part: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

how can you rape a dog?

Ask Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

I can;t find anyone on that website who enjoys beastiality, tho.

Here's one: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

that person doesn't appear to exist, tho.

Ralphthemoviemaker

Good bad flicks does good trivia vids

>dude we slaughter animals without their consent so why can't we fuck them without their consent?

really makes you think huh

Hm. How strange. By the way, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality