Gotham

Since when does Penguin give a single fuck about Butch feelings?
Are you looking forward to see Fish getting killed a second time?

>Are you looking forward to see Fish getting killed a second time?
Yes. Hopefully for good this time.

>Since when does Penguin give a single fuck about Butch feelings?

his mood swings back and forth and look at the big sexy lug, he's like a human version of the dog from Tom and Jerry.

Hang in there, Butch!

What options does he have? To kill Tabitha and have Butch either kill him in vengeance, stop working with him or become useless because the woman who loved him was killed? The fact is, he has more to gain with her being alive, at least for now. If he kills her he might make an enemy out of Butch, and that's too great a loss for him as things are right now.
And yes, I hope Fish is killed for real.

I meant "the woman who he loved was killed". Sorry.

Does anyone else agree this show wrote itself into a hole for the season finale, either having the protagonist do something against his character, or have an extremely unsatisfying ending, and they chose the former?

why doesn't butch just off penguin? what power does penguin have? none, i don't get it

I don't believe the writers even know what is and what isn't against Gordon's character. He betrayed his principles so much as this series went on that at this point you couldn't sell that this show is about an honest cop trying to do what's good even if you tried to.

Yes, but killing the man when there was no pressing need to, (or coherent reason why), just makes his deplorable. When I've seen Gordon in any other form, I can't think of him as some man who killed somebody else just out of revenge or vague threat of him escaping judgement. He was supposed to be a clean, upstanding individual in a sea of filth, but that was ruined in the events of the second season, and particular the finale.

I'd think he likes to be the second in command. He's street smart, he knows how to deal with problems, but he's not a guy with an ultimate plan. From the very beginning he's one more comfortable following a lead than leading himself. You could arguably say that he didn't need Fish either.

To me what is worst than killing the man is not paying the consequences. I don't expect Gordon to be perfect, but if he messes up, it would be nice at least if he tried to mend his way. But no, he lied about it to everyone, acted the whole season 3 as if it didn't matter. Anyway, at this point I'm used to it, I accepted that the series won't stay true to the source material. I do appreciate Harvey, though, he's by far the best and most compelling character in this whole drama, as well as one of the better acted ones.

There's always been some bizarre affection between Penguin and Butch, and that INCLUDES all of the terrible shit that Penguin has put Butch through

Anyone have any webms of Penguin visiting Riddler in the loony bin?

> acted the whole season 3 as if it didn't matter
How could you say this? I haven't seen the first episode, but you're speaking as if you've seen the entire season. Also, if this happens, this would be writing themselves out of a corner. An event doesn't fit the rest of the narrative? Pretend it didn't happen.

>I do appreciate Harvey, though, he's by far the best and most compelling character in this whole drama, as well as one of the better acted ones.
From what I remember, Harvey did jackshit during the entirety of season 2.

Bringing fish back was the worst decision anyone has made in the past decade of television.

He lost his mom. All he really has left is Butch.

It was fairly predictable. Falling to a watery "death" is fairly unreliable in terms of actually killing the person, especially in Batman, and the main villain in season 2 was so uninspired that they might as well tread old territory if writing a new, interesting villain is too difficult.

Well yes, comic book death. Unless you clearly see them die you must assume they're still alive.

But the show got so much better after they got rid of her, she is the worst character in the show.

I wish Penguin was the main character instead of Gordon. He's by far the best part of the show and probably the best Penguin ever.

>posting this little altmer whore

i hope we get to learn more about nancy's background in the next episode

Please don't bully butch.

penguin x riddler
otp

If you took away her mask, is she hot?