ITT: The good old days

ITT: The good old days

These guys were shit. You had the fate white atheist dork who sucked Whedon's cock, the black guy who thought it was really funny to imagine movies where characters were black and how they'd react, and that little twink faggot who worshipped Tarantino. I'm glad they died in that warehouse fire.

Leon and Korey are still doing reviews. Carlyle is making it as a Hollywood screenwriter. Cyrus is revealing himself as the massive piece of shit he is. Cohost is back at McDonalds scrubbing out the fryers.

Cohost was the only one who knew what the fuck he was talking about

He just gave out random "better than sex" and "some 'ol bullshit" at a whim.

>tfw lonely kid and would pretend they were my friends

Which one is Cyrus? It's been so long that I can't remember all their names.

I still remember the podcast where Corey I think went to the Obama inauguration and just everything went wrong and ended with him screaming "IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS!"
I still say that shit

Yo fuck Hollywood.com!

>Cyrus is revealing himself as the massive piece of shit he is
How so?

They are great

The piece of shit fat one

I remember that the first review that I saw from these guys was the Transformers 2 review.

Good times.

these guys and noobtoob

yeah

What happened with Cyrus?

That little think faggot just wrote the Dr. strange screenplay. Watch your mouth.

I can't believe that he is doing it!

Too bad that he still won't laugh at his co-host jokes in his new podcast...

If you really think about it they were your friends

Korey and Leon do reviews for Double Toasted on YouTube, they are hilarious.

Cyrus does reviews for Oneofus.net with some of the old LEOG gang. It's fine, whatever.

Carlyle is getting the MARVEL BITCH MONEY NAWIMSAYIN', he's in bed with the mouse and is getting PAID

Co-Host is dead. No one attended the funeral.

My high school years were all about Spill and Noobtoob, heh

What did he mean by this?