Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCTgUq6hzUk
youtube.com/watch?v=4EKHpomy-BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That doesn't make me think because my IQ is over 50 so I understand what "hindsight bias" is and I understand that the WTC was one of the most prominent landmarks in the world and thus would have been seen in many different contexts which gullible morons from Cred Forums would later use as evidence of a conspiracy. Because they're stupid and literally do not understand how to use reason to overcome human's evolutionary tendency to find patterns in everything whether they're significant or not.

it also predicts the 2nd 9/11 aka pittsburg shitstorm thats next to come. The two dome things are going to blow.

>It's just a PURE COINCIDENCE

lay off the meth cleetus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCTgUq6hzUk

>Brexit
>WW3
>Immigration Crisis
>ALLAHU ACKBAR
>False Flag Terrorism
>Zika Virus/Fertility Problems
>Cuckoldry
And it's over 10 years old...

Imagine being stupid enough to fall for shit like this. You're a moron.

What does meth and cleetus have to do with anything?

Stupid enough to fall for what? 911 appeared in media for years before September 11th, 2001???

>Godzilla 1998
The scene were lightning strikes the WTC.
9 helicopters are in view around the towers shaped like an 11.

Some of these are retarded like the Terminator 2 one...but the matrix thing blows me away given the theme of that movie. I mean they could've picked any day. At least in Big Lebowski it's the actual day HW Bush was giving the New World Order speech on TV in the movie

>number 911
if you want to see it you see it

there was also ebola again last years

well whats confirmed for happening so far
>Brexit
check
>zika/pregnancy issues
check
>immigration crisis
check
>allahu ackbar
check
>false flag terrorism
check
>cuckoldry
check
>ebola outbreak
check
the last one is WW3

I dont get the "theory" part of conspiracy theory

It's just a conspiracy

Why do you think the jewish head of the US state department is pushing for war with Russia??

ayy lmao

ENCODED 9/11s

do americans really go for this kind of thing?

You forgot about the super Mario bros movie in which king koopa played by Dennis Hopper disintegrates the twin towers with a laser gun. His son Henry was born 9/11/1990

Meme it

It's what Reddit cucks tell themselves to feel better about anything remotely Cred Forums, and hr sperged out with it over a clear joke because he's a fucking idiot.

that's not "remotely pol", that's batshit crazy, cleetus.

youtube.com/watch?v=4EKHpomy-BA

Why are americans so retarded and crazy?