THE CW

What went right? They managed to rebrand themselves from "the teenage girl network" to a sci-fi genre network with some solid TV shows almost effortlessly.

they're still the teenage girl network

All their shows still pander to teen romance bullshit. The 100 could've been a great show if it didn't have any of this melodrama

New network head undid all the retarded decisions of the former network head, Dawn Ostroff, who was incompetent as fuck.

So: stop with the failing teen soaps, spin-off of TVD, start using DC IP (remember Smallville was one of the network's biggest shows ever), move Supernatural away from Fridays (it was high-rated but didn't appeal to teen girls), start improving the production standards of shows

Did you stop watching halfway through season 1? Because season 2 onwards is very light on romantic entanglements.

The 100 is actually a pretty damn good show aside from that shitty Pike story arc in early season 3.

Pike did nothing wrong.

I only watch iZombie

Pike did literally everything wrong despite being explicitly told it was a bad idea and then blamed everyone else for retaliating against him

Example
>Hey Pike don't move into Mt weather or they'll blow it up
Okay I'll just move into Mt weather whats the worst thing that could hap- OH MY GOD THEY BLEW IT UP NO ONE SAW THAT COMING
>Hey Pike don't slaughter those 300 people because they're here to protect us and it would make everyone on the continent invade us
Nah we can totally take them they deserve it for that totally unprovoked attack Mt weath- OH MY GOD EVERYONES INVADING US FOR NO REASON
>Hey Pike seriously there's 250 of us and 30 guns and they have literally millions of warriors just accept the peace treaty
NO WE CAN TOTALLY TAKE ALL OF THEM WE HAVE LIKE ONE BATTLES WORTH OF AMMO NO WAY THEY CAN STOP US

Jane the Virgin is the best show on television

Pretty much this.

>"the teenage girl network"

uh, thats still what it is senpai

Whose line is the only good show on this channel

Sounds like a guy worth following.

Thats some low hanging bait.

The character was written to be a bigoted, walking, breathing mistake.

No, they didn't.

But girls like sci fi fantasy shit as long as it has shipping wars and lgbt and self inserts for them to live vicariously through.

Bellamy is literally the worst character on the show. He exists to be a contrarian faggot and go along with whatever stupid idea is currently floating around until he realizes how retarded he is and has to go operatormode to try and fix his mistakes.

I'm honestly really happy that everyone fucking hates him now and they aren't forgiving him. He doesn't deserve it, that bugeyed fuck got banished for murder but Bellamys killed at least 4 people and staged 2 coups.

They still are
They are just smart enough to fool you into thinking they are not, which for all intents and purposes is just as well in my book

I struggle to take him seriously because he looks like Steve Harvey.

Bellamy was probably the best character in the show until the Pike storyline, which was one of season 3's many missteps, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if fan pandering played a role in it.

I guess he's fated to die now. Finn got axed for less.

The Flash is great.

Murphy is the only good character in the entire show

Nah man. That's just what teen girls like now.

Is it wrong that I'm unironically excited for Riverdale? If it's an intentional parody of the CW formula, it could be so good.

>Not liking Kane and Raven at least

No they aren't. Their biggest shows don't target teenage girls.

Why do they push BM/WF relationships so much?

They don't.

why would you like them?

I forgot Harper.

Murphy and Harper are the only good characters on that show.

I don't think there's any black men on Supernatural, Vampire Diaries or Penn & Teller

They absolutely do. Sorry you just found out you have the taste of a teenage girl.

Why not? They're usually the most reasonable.

>What went right?

They timed the capeshit wave very well.

That said they need to come up with something else soon because capeshit is quickly growing old (just look at the ratings, only consistent performer has been The Flash), also shows like Arrow is actually increasingly gearing towards the 'teenage girl network' crowds.

No, they don't. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's for girls.

You people are fucking boring. Just mindless idiocy repeated ad nauseam.

Arrow's last 2 seasons were shit, next season will be shit
Flash's 2nd season was much worse than the first
DC's legends of tomorrow terrible
Supergirl from CBS second season will probably be terrible too

It's already dead and it doesn't know it yet

and yes it's for teenage girls, none of these fucking storylines and family bullshit, and BLACKED and romance shit isn't for men

>Men don't care about family

Yeah, great post retard.

Fuck I need a break from this place.

They are the same romance angles that exist in the comics. Of course they are for men. You think Stan Lee was writing Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy for girls? No. They were wish fulfilment for the nerdy male readers.

Don't forget about how he was always going on about "muh automatic weapons" but no one told him how fucking fast they chew through ammunition. At a modest cyclic rate of 600 rounds per minute, a standard-capacity 30 round magazine allows the shooter to hold the trigger back for three fucking seconds.

If only one of the people close to him had been in a situation where they had limited ammunition and had to fight off a horde of grounders.