Magnum PI rebooted

Producers are approaching several black actresses for the main role.

thewrap.com/magnum-pi-sequel-series-from-eva-longoria-in-development-at-abc/

I'm so glad the networks are finally getting rid of all the toxic masculinity that destroys everything

>Don't look at the clogs, don't look at the clogs, don't look at the clogs

>how can we ruin a reboot that nobody wanted and would invariably suck in the first place?

>Producers are approaching several black actresses for the main role.

On a completely unrelated note,

Ever wonder why network tv ratings have completely died and why nobody watches any shows anymore?

Will she have an epic moustache?

This. Gotta have it or else.

>Feminizing Magnum PI

They've gone too far! Gender war now!

looks like a sequel rather than reboot

why do you care other than you're a woman hating faggot

Magnum PI is literally the personification of masculinity though. It'd be like rebooting Xena with a dude.

As long as she wears the shorts

xena is not the personification of femininity
make a better analogy

Are there any TV shows that are purely masculine anymore? Daredevil kicked ass but was always being saved by women.

>Ever wonder why network tv ratings have completely died and why nobody watches any shows anymore?

how the hell do these "network executives" still have jobs?

Is it set in the 80s? Only way it could have the minimal chance of working

She's a strong, empowering woman, and rebooting her with a man would make SJWs have an anal prolapse. "WHY CAN'T MAN-BABIES LEAVE US ALONE?"

Oh, the irony.

The Hollywood showrunners still have jobs because nobody has ever been fired for being politically correct... it really doesn't matter how much money they lose.

Just look at Paul Feig for example.

Like Feig, you could make a 100MM dollar losing movie and still get jobs making movies because "it's not my fault, it's the misogynists"

Rebooting Ally McBeal with a dude?

Sounds like shit already

It'll be a generic modern-day, high-tech, special task force-type crime drama. She'll solve the cases, but she'll have a team of diverse FBI agents doing the fighting.

>another show getting rebooted
This is literally the most dead end generation to ever exist...
I almost wish they keep adapting movies into shows instead.

How come the original still has the greatest opening in existence?

No that'd be more like rebooting Ghost Busters with all dudes

I feel about this and the same way as with the MacGyver reboot.
I don't really give a fuck.

'MEMBER MAGNUM PI?

Quick, cast Alan McBeal

>Elizabeth Wagmeister
>Wagmeister

Legitimately do not care.

Reboots rarely work to begin with because all they do is rely on a pre-existing name. Even if they cast Sellick's son, it'd still suck ass.

Shit, look at Lethal Weapon. Its EXACTLY the premise of the first movie and it looks terrible.

user, did you watch the sunrise this morning?

You know this doesn't even phase me anymore I used to get pissed off about race changing but now I don't care my time is over this new SJW and diversity quota is tsunami I can either try to fight the current or let it sweep me away either way I'm dead

>Black actresses

The funniest thing about all this is how social justice is pretty much dead at this point and identified as a toxic movement by both ex-members, and the vast majority of the public.

Corporations have already cut back on the quota system due to how badly it burned them and benefited their competitors. Virtue signalling is just that, yet it's taking the Jews the longest to realise this.

It's either pure coincidence, or they simply don't realise they are fishing in dead water.

I hope it's as successful as Mrs. Columbo.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you hollywood you jew infested---well that was an oxymoronic comment if there ever was one.

Point is Jew wood, is nothing sacred anymore?