Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show

>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ShuQX5DdylwSRcJzPTWDbQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They become take no prisoner asskcickers.

Depends on the woman. Some would do well, others wouldn't. Just like men.

Same thing that would happen to every other human being; they'd turn into zombies.

pretty much this

/thread

Have you ever met a woman that didn't scream like a banshee whenever they get scared?

Rape. Pure, concentrated, 100% freshly squeezed rape.

What about female niggers?

Yes.

they would always be scavenging for more maxipads and tampons cause their blood flow would attract zombies and that's no good

i don't know what isn't with people's fascination with zombie apocalypses. I think a vampire apocalypse or a werewolf apocalypse would be far scarier.

I guess they feel they actually would have a chance against slow, mindless monsters.

Pic unrelated

They'd become one or more of these:
>Rape slaves
>Slaves
>Human food
>Zombie food

>its an OP who gets off on reading described violence to women episode

>Real life virgin with no friends
>Reposts the same threads hoping to getting attention from people and fill the sad void in his life

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ShuQX5DdylwSRcJzPTWDbQ/

>I guess they feel they actually would have a chance against slow, mindless monsters.

basically. they're strong, they don't tire, they have numbers, but compared to a lot of other supernatural monsters they're a cakewalk

I think it's a deepseated desire to go back to the days when nature was a force to be feared and you had to work to survive. We're not biologically designed for this life we've made for ourselves.

Same reason people are so fascinated by that guy on youtube making the survival stuff in the woods with his bare hands

>Same reason people are so fascinated by that guy on youtube making the survival stuff in the woods with his bare hands
this

I sit here thinking
>'thats so fucking cool'
then I realize I wouldn't know how to do a fraction of what that guy was doing

The .1% almost dyke women who were already tough would be fine. The good ol rural women who like to shoot guns and shit and can also do stuff like cook or nursing skills would be able to contribute but would still require men for support. The rest would survive solely only if their man was strong enough to carry her through the apocalypse and would get lesser men killed to to protect her.

You couldn't live in hotels all across america and stand buck naked in the frozen tundra?

It aint' hard.

>tfw I'm a real life virgin with no friends but even I find this pathetic

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ShuQX5DdylwSRcJzPTWDbQ/
holy fucking kek

id pretend they were zombies and shot them in the head tbqh

>Le women are the same as men maymay

It's probably Cred Forums creating threads automatically, to make sure there is enough (((content))).

I.e. if they notice a thread gets a lot of replies, they copy the original and repost it occasionally with the goal of keeping their viewers engaged, and to drown out less popular or retarded threads.

That's my theory.

Any evidence to back that claim up, user?.

The fear with a vampire or werewolf apocalypse wouldn't last because it'd all be over fast. Zombies invite longer periods of fear, dread and despair.

Your theory is beyond stupid and lets everyone know you're a summerfag.

This is a pasta thread.

Fucking newfags

They'd be evacuated to safer areas while the military machine guns, Willy Pete's, firebombs and crushes the zombies with a variety of heavy armoured vehicles

None at all, just a personal theory. But it makes sense, if usage stats showed that more people stayed on the site for longer if they had more active and entertaining threads to view, then you would make more ad/pass revenue.

But normally you are constrained by users creating the best threads at random, and tons of shitty threads being created all the time which all get only a few replies. If you monitored which threads got the most response and created the most engagement, you could then easily repost them every so often. It's something I might look at if I owned the site.

It makes more sense than some retard always posting the exact same thread/pic multiple times a day or month. There are some losers who might do that, but it happens so often.

I doubt it to be honest, you do see some reposts of threads but there are literally tens of thousands of people on the big boards at any given time, there are easily enough autistic cunts about to be spamming shitposts

I highly doubt Moot set up a bot that posts Bane threads at regular intervals.

>hasn't spent enough time here to know that copypasta perverts are a diamond dozen

>It makes more sense than some retard always posting the exact same thread/pic multiple times a day or month.
You really are new to Cred Forums aren't you? Thats exactly it, some retard trying to recreate the moment people actually replied to one of his threads for once by reposting it over and over and over and hoping he can also force it as a meme. Then he can tell himself he made a meme and now his life is complete. Also people replying is like the world noticing him which he craves. There is one retard in general who has been doing this exact same thing for years. Baneposting for example is a forced meme from this sort of retardation. He spent like 2-3 years reposting bane threads over and over and over. Most of his threads, including this one if you actually looked at the archives don't get many replies but he reposts them over and over and over anyway. He quite literally has no life outside Cred Forums, wake up, spams threads all day, goes to bed, rinse repeat.

I'm saying both could happen, and I agree that forced memes are created by users all the time. I'm not saying all reposts are automated, just that I could see a system where they did auto repost to boost site usage.

I know this is some kind of bait/recycled thread, but how are we supposed to know what would ''realistically'' happen in a not only unrealistic but also unfeasible scenario?.
Now if you mean what would happen to men/women if we suddenly had to interact with natural forces like when we were evolving as a species, then the logical answer is that the vast majority of humans would simply die due to inability to sustain our current population's food demands.After that the remaining humans would simply go back to the natural division of labor, except perhaps for a proportionally small sub-set of women who would hunt on their own.

>but how are we supposed to know what would ''realistically'' happen in a not only unrealistic but also unfeasible scenario
the zombies would get shot and we'd carry on normal jogging

I understand but Cred Forums doesn't have a user shortage and no need to boost site usage. If anything people have trouble leaving to the point at times it becomes a "thing" for some to purposefully try to get themselves banned so they can go write their college paper or do their work or what have you.