Red Dwarf XI

So Cred Forums did you like it?

Thought it was great

7/10
>we're not so different you and I

Was it the episode with the underground scientists? I saw it on UKTV Play last week and couldn't tell if they were airing that or a new episode tonight.

I chuckled a few times, but between the canned-laughter, the predictable and over-labored jokes it fell pretty flat with me.

The body was there but the soul left long ago.

I liked the part where they sat down and talked a lot so they didn't have to move or do anything strenuous.

It was a studio audience wasn't it?

other than them all being very old men, it was just like old red dwarf.

>It was a studio audience wasn't it?

I believe so yes, the laughter was a bit OTT and obnoxious

I loved that show, rimmer, lister, kryten, cat and kochanski and holly and all the crazy plots, i just loved this show and i still do.

At least they are not rehashing old ideas from the earlier seasons. I give them credit for trying new things every episode. Some are good, some fall flat. Nothing will beat the classic episodes though.

they did that from time to time in the old series, it's not really that much of a problem.

>Liking Kochanski

Shit, I didn't even know they did a new series. My brother is going to love this.

I watched it on UKTV Play last week and yeah it was alright. I chuckled a number of times and at least the actors looked like they wanted to be there, and thought that Lucie Pohl who played Harmony was good.

Depends which one. Original was cute-tier.

I kinda preferred Kryten when he was the somewhat voice of science and reason, around Seasons 4-6. Now he's just GOOFY MECHANOID LOL.

>Now he's just GOOFY MECHANOID LOL.

It's the episode where they go back in time and the mechanoid things have enslaved humanity.

Just caught it on +1 and thought it was wonderful. Just the right amount of fan service, the increased budget looks to have been spent in the right place and Kevin Eldon is great in anything.

The second episode "Samsara" will be on UKTV Play tomorrow.

I liked the hotwiring banter and the police officer saying scientists are sluts for funding was a laff.

I still quote this scene every time im trying to remember something
>I've just sent that request down to memory retrieval

Good off ship episode. Reminded me of wax world

Very funny, good character moments, good plot. Paced incredibly quickly though, the whole episode felt like a rollercoaster that never slowed down. Nothing will ever top 3-6 but XI seems to be comfortably carrying on the legacy. I'm excited for the rest of the series.

MEMBER RED DWARF?

MEMBER WHEN THEY PITCHED A SHITTY AMERICAN PILOT?

ITT: shows you like but just want them to do a final season and just give it a good finale

1) red dwarf
2) always sunny
3) venture bros

>Lister and the Cat age to death, Kryten finally rots and Rimmer switches himself off

It was better than I thought it would be. The main problem is that they're just too old and don't really fit their roles anymore. Even Danny is looking pretty justed now.

This isn't actually catching on as a meme, is it? I don't see it lasting the week.

The robot got so fucking fat that they had to remake his suit lol.

Like how Danny is the only one who hasn't become borderline corpulent and JUST

Proof blacks are superior

Breaking News: 60 year old man not in the same shape he was when he was younger. More as we get it.

Caught a few minutes of it and it made me laugh, will try and remember to watch the damn thing.

You don't pack on that much weight simply because you got older. I see plenty of slender old men everyday. he's just a gluttonous fuck

Yeah that joke doesnt work anymore and hasnt since the first 3 seasons really.

No. I think Doug Naylor is wasting valuable time he could spend just airing footage of Craig Charles, his face engorged from crack, trying to have a hand shandy in the back of a cab while weeping with shame.

What a disgrace. Rimmer's slimmer (heh, rhyme), but looks like Kenneth Williams with that new hairpiece.

Just picture it, Craig Charles, his face the colour of the inside of a vagina, happy in his world.

Same exact list.

>I went bobbing for apples in the cement mixer

Agreed except for the 'like' part.

Can anyone tell me what Lister's goal is now? Seems to me he hasn't had one since series VII. They got back to Earth, nobody noticed, then went back into the vasty deep of space again for no reason. Then later that season he got Kochanski, who was now posh totty, more Rimmer's type than Lister's, and totally ruined his character and motivation. This show has been meaningless for longer than it was ever good.

What about if you have career disappointments? How about that, you nob

He's dicking about in space with his mates.

Don't forget supernatural

It's pointless.

What is Re Warf?

HE'S ARNOLD ARNOLD ARNOLD RIMMER
HE'S HANDSOME, TRIM AND NO ONE'S SLIMMER
HE WILL NEVER NEED A ZIMMER

It was all right.

The droids arguing at the end was great.

how can I watch the new episodes ?

Dave

they're becoming their future selves from season 6
Bald Cat and Lister brain in a jar when?