Nothing to see here, just the best coen bros film passing through

Nothing to see here, just the best coen bros film passing through

fuck off with your jew propaganda

this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I have never been exposed to anything more jewy than this. It makes seifield look a day in aushwitz

Deeply erotic.

>the best coen bros film
If this is the best they have to offer, that fact can only serve to bolster my opinion that all kikes should continue to be gassed as they're discovered. Disgusting scum.

don't be a meshuggah, you putz

Great movie. I watch it once a month to remind myself how terrible the world is.

>not wanting the Jews to reveal some of their true Jew secrets instead of the watered down fit-for-goyim versions from Seinfeld and similar

How blue pilled are you really?

>jew propaganda
This isn't even saying jews are good in any way, it just takes place in an extremely jewish setting. Just because something has jews in it doesn't make it propaganda.

You may be right, so many greats it's tough to say, but good choice. Excellent film.

lol, funny post xD

I understand life is dull, but dull art is unforgivable. Terrible in every way.

test

>in every way.

really? every way, no hyperbole? not just saying that to sound catty? ok user

I love the scene where his sexy neighbor smokes him out, and I wanna agree with your claim that it's the Coen's best but something makes me want to say it's not?

But I can't think of one that I love more. Everything from the opening scene with the dybbuk to the final collage of abject disaster and hopelessness is executed wonderfully. The Man Who Wasn't There comes close for me, but I think A Serious Man just barely edges by.

when the truth is found
to beeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lies

Just look at that parking lot.

Wrong image, OP.
>ftfy

This is one of my top five movies, faggot.

A Serious Man
Yentl
Fiddler on the Roof
Schindler's List
A Serious Man

penis deep

>all kikes should continue to be gassed as they're discovered
>he doesn't want to fuck a bust jewess

More Jew women for my brown cock.

I get the whole jewish mythology aspect.

Wife let a demon in their house et cetera.
What's the point of the story though?
If your wife fucks up, your whole life becomes shit and you have to face all of the consequences of her actions?

Is it Job or something? Because Job is a fucking horrible petty story of God playing with human lives.
Is that it? God being a bastard to a decent guy as some kind of dark humor, even though it's so slow and deadpan?

>Because Job is a fucking horrible petty story of God playing with human lives.
Ultimate pleb.

yes
that's what his life is in the movie, trial after trial after trial

woops wrong pic

>tfw watch Miller's Crossing and not sure if No Country is still your favourite Coen brothers

Forgettable: The Film.

This guy knows whats up

Please, accept the mystery.

These people don't know what's up.

>tfw you'll never go dick deep into Stuhlbarg ass