ITT

People you fucking hate

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11281519
youtube.com/watch?v=UHqx3-mfHAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kate Hudson

Chris Hardwick is just the fucking worst. I guess Ryan Seacrest? Oh, Wil Wheaton, he's awful.

my mom and dad also bullies

I want to beat the shit out of this faggot so bad

Delete this

And him.

This
Also J.J Abrams

His Montreal Comedy Festival appearance starts with a solid 10 minutes of pure bombing. The whole time he's acting like a petulant child because nobody is laughing at his nerd-face routine. This guy's career is solely based on perseverance and shoehorning himself in with more popular people. I bet he is insufferable in person, probably wears trendy cologne and name drops constantly.

Thank you for listening to my hatred.

post his butt

This fucking schmuck right here.

Can't stand this mother fucker. Death spared him from the beating that I was about to dish out.

aaron paul

>sometimes gets great guests on his podcast that I actually want to listen to
>Chris keeps trying to force in his "humor"

Lol, he looks exactly like my grandmother right before she died at 96.

He's still a good actor but man he's trying to be King of the Cucks. He's so guilt ridden its not even funny.

I enjoyed

thanks for fueling my hatred

I know quite a few of you hate me :3c

strawpoll.me/11281519

Jimmy Falon

Chris Hardwick gives me the most Twilight Zone feeling ever. He's ingrained in so many things that I enjoy that are in that "pop-nerd" spectrum of media, and I swear he's the most blatant example of "lol i'm so funny why are you not laughing" I've ever seen, BUT HE STILL APPEARS EVERYWHERE. And I feel like I'm the only one that's utterly annoyed by this.

Same goes to Felicia Day to a lesser extent. I swear she plays the "lol I'm a nerd and a girl" and just uses that to invite herself into things that I like. Annoyed that she's in Supernatural, and I was instantly turned off with the MST3K reboot.

Chris Hardwick has grown on me over time. I used to think he was mega cringe, but now I realize people love him anyway and he's just a really positive dude. I could cringe at him, but then I would be wasting my time being negative. He makes me feel positive about myself.

Hello, here,
Is this the effect he has on everyone causing this to be acceptable? Like he's just brainwashing everyone to give into to his unfunny sense of humor?

Chris Hardwick, Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton belong to this obnoxious group of parasitic "nerd culture" fucks who latch onto popular things and never let go.

he acts like someone who's on antidepressants. like, a lot of them

You should hear his life story. He was a host on MTV in the late 90's or early 2000's and turned into a complete slob, overweight and sitting on his ass in his spare time. Then he was sitting on his couch watching John Stewart one night, if I remember correctly, and John Stewart made a joke about how unfunny and slobby he was. Apparently he had a moment then where he decided he needed to get his life together. Now he is super successful and positive all the time. Even if he isn't funny all the time, I respect how he pulled himself out of being a second-rate host with nowhere to go but down. He also just got engaged to a super model and heiress to the Hearst empire. He is basically a billionaire now through her on top of his own success. Sorry, but I can't help but like him, no brainwashing involved.

JLaw.
Emma Watson.
Amy Chubby.
Lena Dunham.
KStew.
Jared Leto.

Literally , Reddit: the host

I mean where the fuck did he come from?

Why did he starred in blockbusters?

Beat me to it. The guy is clearly a massive faggot

There's something about his beady little eyes that make me want to claw them out

>Watching Dark Matter
>Whil Wheaton appears
>instantly angry
>after awhile, it subsides and grows into a weird nostalgic familiarity
>like seeing a rival in a sea of strangers but being kinda relieved that you recognize him

I fucking hate her face and being feminazi only adds to this

I mostly watch scifi, horror, and thriller stuff so thankfully I never see her.

These two.

Paul Dano.

No idea what people see in him.

Class

I like his face. He's so generic how can you hate him?

thanks chris

I adore Silicon Valley, shame Kumail is such a smug cunt IRL

These two are probably the most disgusting liberal shills on social media. They make Bono look like James Woods.

I hate this piece of shit and just when I thought I couldn't hate him more, I heard his gratey voice on my radio shilling for fucking Comcast of all things.

Fuck you.

Fuck this nigger too. You follow Craig Ferguson of all people in late late night and you take his breaking-the-mold interview style and the way of doing things how he wanted instead of fitting some cookiecutter mold, and you follow it up with your unfunny song-and-dance bullshit, your carpool karaoke, and interviewing multiple people at once. I hate you for becoming just like Jimmy Fallon instead of doing what Craig did and doing your own thing.

I hated him until I saw youtube.com/watch?v=UHqx3-mfHAY Mad respect for him after that.

Also Ben.

yeah i like him as an actor but jesus he is such a liberal faggot

who the fuck dislikes ben

Man I've grown to despise Patton this past year. Seriously celebrities need to shut up about politics, they don't bring anything new to the table.

I hate every celebrity who endorses Hillary Clinton. I'm not even voting for Trump it just takes a special kind of faggot to endorse Hillary Clinton as a celebrity in [current year].

Why though? Just wondering

I called him all sorts of shit on a reddit ama a few years ago, I really tore into the guy

all he had to say was stop being a troll

the fucking pussy

Someone should make a joke about how unfunny he is.