Mr. Robot is a masterpiece

>the most wanted man in the world is casually walking the streets in broad daylight just like that

Ah, Sam Esmail, you goddamn genius, you did it again!

*stands up and claps in amazement*

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/sam-esmail-predicts-4-or-5-seasons-mr-robot-242691
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's actually brilliant when you think about it. The whole show.

I know you're being ironic, but I'm pretty sure Esmail knows what's he doing.

Is Joey Bada$$ a good rapper?

Won’t be watching the third season, they play too much with viewpoints,what’s real and what’s not. It’s BS.

Obligatory Yes I would Fuck Rami and/or Martin, No I Am Not Gay post.

>broad daylight
it's nighttime in that picture though

Yeah the messing with reality gimmick went from neat to tiresome real quick, especially with Email constantly hinting that Tyrell isn't alive/real for an entire fucking season before bringing him back at the very end.

Mr. Robot is a masterpiece

This show is all about diversity though, and everyone who cares about diversity knows that all blue-eyed white men in suits look exactly the same so within the ideological parameters of the show, it works.

This is literally the perfect show for normies to make them feel smart.

I've been trying to find some test about this where people don't notice people that'd been on wanted posters or TV even if they were standing right next to the poster. Can't remember if it was on national TV or some Derren Brown/Discovery Science shit

>that moment in the prison reveal episode where the hillbilly rapists are beating the shit out of Elliot and every other punch Elliot turns into Mr. Robot for a second before turning back

Pure kino.

to be honest, that's what i enjoy the most about the show. no, i don't take the hacker premise seriously. i take it joyously. it's a fun premise. a group of misfits and malcontents ruin the world's largest finance company - has it been explained E-Corp is exactly? it's a fun show. i'd say a bit more humor might do it well. a woman talking to a Siri-surrogate while depressed, not so much. anyways, it's the challenge as a viewer to deduce, correctly or incorrectly, whether the unreliable narrator is speaking truthfully or not. i dig that. it's much more prevalent in literature than in tv, which i guess explains the negative reactions when these twists occur. i loved how Esmail toyed with the idea that Tyrell might be a personality. hell, he still might be, for all the viewer knows. what i didn't like so much about the finale is how, again, it's Fight Club territory - blowing up a building. dude, find something else to rip off already!

also, Snafu's perfectly cast. kudos to the academy to give him the nod.

/rant

tyrell is dead

You shut your whore mouth

Nietzsche is dead.

Then how did he shoot frog boy?

fucking fairies
who really gives a shit at this point

>this moment

Pure kino.

>it's an anons still can't into Mr Robot thread

wew

Emails confirmed in an interview last night that Tyrell is actually alive.

watch the end of fight club

Mr Robot is Tyler Durden, not Tyrell.

but he's already used the unreliable narrator plot device
it's horrible writing with no payoff
nothing is satisfying any more because nothing is real, there are no stakes

>nothing is real, there are no stakes
The fuck are you talking about?

>>>>>>unreliable narrator
did I stutter?

What's going on?

Why is Tyrell acting like a caricature of himself? Everything about him feels cartoonish now. Is it really him? And there's literally no way the Dark Army would be willing to work with him.

>tyler
>tyrell

really makes you think

You mean Elliot?
He doesn't narrate everything...

hes finally able to be who he really is around elliot

>there's literally no way the Dark Army would be willing to work with him.
hes willing to go to extreme lengths, is willing to kill for his goals, has seemingly no moral conscience, is in love with elliot and would do anything for him, hes a perfect recruit for the DA, that is if he wasnt already a DA member and deliberately targeted elliot in season 1

not that user (i'm the rant guy). unreliable narrator device doesn't necessarily translate to there aren't any stakes in the story. however, when the viewers continually get the rugged pulled out from under them, well, it does begin to stretch the viewer's patience. that's the risky part of using unreliable narrators. i don't think Esmail has reached that point yet. he toyed all season with Tyrell possibly being another Elliott personality. he wasn't. or isn't at this point. he could be at some later date. but that, again, would stretch a viewer's patience. i think the jail reveal was well done and the sister reveal, too. the latter i did not see coming, the former, along with the father reveal, i did. i still enjoy the show, but, yeah, your gripe is a valid concern. the show still amuses me so i'll continue watching until it doesn't.

it set out to be a modern take on cyber crime, now... I don't know what it is
this isn't what I signed up for
but I'm invested now

Do you think Emails had all of this in mind from the very start (before the first season)?

Or he's just writing shit along the way.

no. Mr. Robot was a movie pitch, which he stretched to create season 1. everything else is epilogue to that.

i think that's how they hooked some people, but i don't think that was the singular premise of the show. but, yeah, it's not really a stretch to come to that conclusion after the first episode. way i see it, if you enjoy it, continue watching. if not, then not. i mean, i was laughing my ass off at the Alf cameo. didn't see that coming at all.

>writing shit along the way
that's not how it works, mate. with a 12-ep show like Mr. Robot, scripts are finalized (or nearly so) before shooting begins.

along with Got and House of Cards

reddit loved it

why would anyone feel smart watching television?

Yeah, that's kinda what I meant.

Let me rephrase my question:
He probably did write the new episodes after he was done with the first season, what I'm wondering is if he had all these plot points (Tyrell, Dark Army, Cisco dying, Elliot and the prison twist, etc) from the very start or not?

I mean, there's such a huge difference in tone and quality compared to the first season, it's like another person wrote them, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is something he came up with more recently and wrote it in a different state of mind.

idk, go ask the people who praise Mr Robot

but we like mr robot because its a good show show with interesting characters and a unique plot

i'd say probably not. however, that doesn't lessen the quality of the show. when he was hired to do a series out of the movie pitch, he probably designed/outlined beyond a single season. i don't think the quality of the show has diminished, but the continuation of the story really isn't as interesting. season 2 feels muddled and in the shadow of the events of the first. the first season was perfectly contained, even if it left dangling plot points. that doesn't really matter. not everything needs to be all tidied up at the end of a story. as i've said, i see everything post season 1 as epilogue.

Mr. robot is a boring show.

The second season of Mr. Robot is like the second season of The Wire.

It's an acquired taste.

we're in the instant gratification age

>Won’t be watching the third season
yes you will

sort of, but the second season of The Wire told a complete story, fulfilled an entire arc, similar to every season except the fourth, i believe. Mr. Robot did not. while i still enjoyed the hell out of it, it's not a really good comparison apart from the superficial.

Literally live action Evangelion

He did yes. He said he had a movie on his mind but he didnt get the chance for a movie only a TV show so he divided it into (he said) 4-5 seasons. But that is wrong.

No, Season 1 was meant to be the first act. Probably he has 3 seasons planned and some ideas to throw at a 4th or 5th if it gets more viewers.

>he didnt get the chance for a movie only a TV show so he divided it into (he said) 4-5 seasons

Are you mentally challenged?

>4-5 seasons

Holy fuck.

I'll be 30 by the time this show ends.

why is the viewership so low anyway? i see this show everywhere, everyone talking about it and it is very highly rated, yet it barely gets 1 million viewers.

Small network

No one gives a shit about USA

It's still in the Top 100 on cable. Only one of three USA Network entries.

Sam Esmail is like Kojima and Anno combined into one person.

Are you ?
>avclub.com/article/sam-esmail-predicts-4-or-5-seasons-mr-robot-242691
>Esmail said that his original plan was for Mr. Robot to be a feature film, and because of that, he has a general idea of where the show is going and how it’ll end. Specifically, he thinks it’ll take “about four or five seasons” to get to that ending, but that probably depends on what USA wants to do.

I really feel like the Tyrell is in love with Elliot thing is an asspull to give Tyrell some more depth because Martin suggested they had sexual tension but otherwise yeah, I feel like it was all planned but he's padding shit with filler.

Probably because a lot of people who watch the show pirate it

nobody cared about USA network untill this show, they literally had suits, burn notice and CSI and NCIS reruns, thats it

why does this get so much attention from Cred Forums when it's just some shit tv show on usa?

>planned to be a 90-180 minute max movie
>instead will be 50+ hours
That's really comforting for fans, he seems to have a great grasp on his writing

This season's drop in quality is just a testament to the fact that hype never bodes well for the tv-show. If it hadn't been "that cool hacker show" amongst normies it probably would have had a season or two more and then it would have died with dignity.

The first season was good, but thanks to social media, this show got far more praise than it reasonably deserved and thus, Esmail had to try really hard to raise the bar from it's previous imaginarily high level, giving us the pretentious steaming pile of shit that was season 2.

i think pirating numbers are exaggerated. possibly less than a percentage point of viewers pirate television shows, and in this day and age, people are changing their viewing habits. they want to binge watch episodes or view them at their own terms, not when a network airs them. which is why streaming services have skyrocketed into multi-billion dollar valued entities.

It was always shit from the start. You bought into the hype that's why you're noticing this illusory " drop in quality" .

maybe he loves him like a brother

It nearly won the best drama emmy and actually won best lead actor

You can't pretend it's just some shit show any more

well, to be fair, Esmail did a pretty swell job turning the first act into an entire season, if that's the case. the second season? not so much. it's still enjoyable, though. i guess that means we'll be seeing the criminal guy from the first season in the third or fourth. there's no way you shelve that character for long.

Email confirmed the homolust, Martin literally plays Tyrell like he wants to fuck Elliot, etc etc etc

Don't forget it won the Golden Globe for best drama, bitch

Bitch, please...

rami malek is awesome but the show is actually pretty bad after the first 5-6 episodes

I watched the show basically from the day it first aired, and I loved every single episode.

2nd season would have been good if not for half of it being filler for the obvious prison twist.
and the excuse it was for elliot coming to accept mr robot which ultimately amounted to nothing in the end anyway.

if i ever rewatch it i can just skip it entirely, the first half of 2nd season is just pointless.

I'm sure USA just wanted to milk the cash cow as long as they can but after S2 they realized that they should just let him do his magic. My guess is that depending on S3 numbers there will or wont be S4/S5.

After the first 5 episodes I stopped caring and learned to enjoy filler.

so what you're saying is you only watch for plot? you know what they call those kinds of people around here, right?

You can't brainwash me into thinking your filler is good, Email.

>this isn't burn notice
>characters are not welcome here
>we're not so different, you and i

FUCKING HACK

>has a nice haircut
>has no trouble talking to people
>nice body, can obviously tell that he works out at the gym
>wears cool hoodies, pants, shoes and other cool fashionable shit
>does drugs
>has sex with attractive women

ah, so the main character in the show is apparently "socially anxious", i didnt know thats how it works!

I did, too. It's literally my favourite ep this season, or pure fucking kino as people would say.
Starting off with Jojo 'seducing' Elliot into searching for the origin of the misterious caller, then Mr X with Elliot hacking and heart to heart while Darlene tells her abduction story, Angela meeting Elliot, FBIfu picking up the scent and all that culminates in this scene.

Fuck I really really liked Cisco, no homo though.

normies arent ready for what real social anxiety is like

I don't really know those references but I really liked the BTTF dialogue they straight up cribbed this episode.

He's a mentally ill frog man, leave him alone.

I agree about the haircut though, it's trendy as fuck.

>13 episodes and we still don't know what happened at/after the night of the hack

BRAVO ESMAIL YOU BRILLIANT GENIUS

>hoodies
>fashionable
wut?

burn notice was once the best show on USA network and was cancelled

>Next season first 5 episodes elliot spends in bed recovering from gun shot

>wearing pants is fashionable

Even the way he is like right now is pretty off-putting for a lot of viewers.

Imagine if Emails actually showed true social anxiety and autism, there's no possible way normies would be able to handle it, no one would watch the show.

Esmail is going full George Lucas.

>first 5 episodes are crazy shit, trenton trying to undo the hack, tyrell spiraling deeper into insanity and killing angela, darlene getting fucked up by the FBI, joey badass hunting elliot, every episode is nonstop action
>turns out elliot has been recovering from his gunshot wound in his mother's house and having fever dreams the whole time
>email has a cameo as "winking man in background"

>the inevitable scenes of tyrell gently changing elliots bandages and caring for his wound

>it's a Tyrell wants to have sex with Mr. Robot but doesn't know how to ask so he just grabs him and stares at that collarbone episode

But we do

>elliot slowly blinks awake to see tyrell leaning over him
>tyrell shushes him gently while changing elliot's bandage
>elliot freaks the fuck out and punches tyrell in the face, reopening his wound in the process

Can't wait.

What happened?

Where was Elliot for 3 days? What happened to Tyrell? Why did Elliot wake up in some random car?

>Fight Club, the only movie adressing the act of blowing up buildings.

I agree on the rest though.

Tyrell literally tells you what happened. It's the scene from BTTF2.

>some random car
Son have you been paying attention at all?

I want that.

Because then Mr. Robot will then tend to Tyrell's wounds while Tyrell tends to Elliot's. And then Tyrell and Robot fuck.

>Hack the planet
>Contact DA for a safe house.
>Discuss plans for stage 2, what to do with f society and how to circumvent FBI investigation.
> When that's done Mr Robot dumps Elliot's body in Tyrells car with enough evidence to plant the seed in Elliot's mind that he murdered Tyrrell, so stage 2 isn't disturbed.

you know what i mean, though. if you've already hijacked multiple elements from the film, why take the secondmost obvious one? will we hear the pixies song play next season, too? it's like, the homages are cool, but it calls into question if he can compose a single season without them, you know? eh, that's my gripe of the day. still a cool show.

The police are an illusion, duh

Why were the FBI so desperate if their "python' strategy was working so great? Bravo Sam.

shit get

the python strategy got the info but they still have no actual evidence to convict anyone

>live-action Welcome to the NHK
>piss bottles everywhere

Fund it

No one in custody. No real evidence bar what they got from Ollie.

because the team was still being picked off or disappearing/running away. i also found that to be the weakest aspect of the finale, though, but that's b/c i don't want Mr. Robot to become a cops n robbers type show.

Are there numbers for the finale yet?

So what exactly was berenstoin bears operation again?

I want more moments where Rami takes on the Mr. Robot personality 2bqh

Surveillance. Elliot thinks Mr. Robot/DA released them as a distraction from the real plan.

It wasn't really fleshed out and sorta went nowhere.

They need to fuck.

>she didn't get shot by the police or accidentally run over

2/10

Buddy... They probably already have.

wikipedia 0.85 mil
highest since the season premiere

Oh, baby.

I enjoyed his anxiety thing for like the first 3 episodes of the first season but then they seem to just forget about it and he instead becomes cold

damn. Rami should've won the Emmy weeks ago.

I didn't know you post here, Emails.

Just want to let you know I'm a huge fan.

>It's the scene from BTTF2
What?

>its an user sees a gay gif on Cred Forums and has confusing thoughts episode

Seriously, how can he walk like that in the open? This show makes no sense.

>Mr. Robot is laying on the bed staring at Tyrell.
>"Are we going to do something or am I wasting my time, Ty?"
>Tyrell strips and climbs onto the bed to shut up Mr. Robot with a kiss.

Yeah I get your point, also the amount of references could be considered fanservice at this point. I don't know, it feels overwhelming/too much at times, but this seems to be intended as the audience is included into this show. I guess I'll stick till the end and judge afterwards.

nigga pay more attention

Tyrell shoots the gun at Elliot and paraphrases the scene in BTTF2 where future Biff confronts Marty

Mr Robot
>You know, when you gave me this, you said to stop anyone who gets in the way of our plan.
I didn't know what you meant, but now it's very clear.
>You did this to yourself, Elliot.

BTTF2:
>Oh, and he told me one other thing. He said someday, a crazy wild-eyed scientist or a kid may show up asking about that book. And if that ever happens...
>I never thought it would be you

So when are Joanna and Elliot gonna team up and mindbreak Tyrell into being their sex slave

fucked up some of the greentext but you get the point.

There have been tons of BTTF references throughout the show but they really amped up in the two part finale.

Stop promoting this, I don't like the guy's face.

You realize saying this is just going to attract frogposters

>joanna will never mindbreak you into being her footstool/sex slave

jdimsa

I actually think Trenton is intended to have lowkey autism. Look at the actors other clips on youtube and compare them to Trenton. The way she makes eye contact like it was something she had to manually learn how to do, etc.

We just haven't seen enough of her. Presumably before she was relying a lot on her family, now she's relying on Mobley and his friend and hating it.

Which one? Tyrell?

I'm retarded, does the FBI know Elliot is the mastermind or do they just have an idea of almost everyone involved?

Or Elliot?

STOP

>less than one percent pirate TV shows
>game of thrones was consistently topping out bittorent traffic when it was o

>Angela is now ebin evil
Last week's episode was shit.

Her character is so all over the place I'm not entire sure she doesn't have DID as well.

>a show that makes programming dramatic by inserting a powerful score over pseudo-code dialogue
>"intense" moments are them staring at screens, typing

you know how Big Bang is so fucking dumb without the laugh track? someone get ahold of a soundtrack-less Mr. Robot.

He and Tyrell are at the centre of it, they know that. It's unclear if they know which one is the real leader

yes.

>time travel/parallel universe
Please explain, I don't usually follow Mr. Robot shenanigans.

I can't be the only one who thinks this season was garbage, literally a whole season of filler episodes.

Dark Army aren't necessarily evil, We don't know their intentions other than to destroy the economy and something about time.

If they won over Angela in one meeting it must be pretty convincing.

The alf episode WAS kino though

You aren't the only one but you are in the minority opinion

Season 2 is just pleb filter

>they have literally everything
>they dont tail anybody or arrest anybody

makes sense, i guess?

Also the dialogues in Mr Robot are fucking terrible.

>hwn wake up beside you strung out on sex
>hwn reach over and pat your crotch and give a lazy smile
>hwn lower his boxers, turn over, and expose his hole
>hwn beg you for a cuddling side-fuck to start his morning

>pleb filter
>filter

They literally had dialogue for a full minute that explained why they didn't arrest anyone. Your opinion is pretty retarded

It's called the python approach, they let them get away with any and all crimes including destroying a building with everyone inside. It's ok since it's all according to plan of course.

whenever someone uses the term filler in regards to a show, you know you're about to read some nonsense.

B R A V O

But user-kun, they have no idea of what is the next step of the master plan.

Angela is stupid as fuck, she would believe anything.

>Implying
Stage 2 is literally the FBI's wild ride

This, I hate how dumb they made her out to be. They seem to have tried to write her as an independent strong women with a head of her shoulders, but they failed pretty miserably.

>implying filler doesn't exist

S2 didn't have very much of it though, especially compared to shit like Daredevil.

Sam pls stop.

please watch Comet before Netflix takes it off.

;)

whenever anyone uses the term filler, they're describing portions of the narrative they do not like. that's it. nothing more.

sorry, haven't watched Daredevil. i generally keep away from anything superhero related unless it's an in-flight movie or something.

>apples are definitely comparable to oranges, I swear

>Mr. Robot, I'm FBI

What did she mean by this, brehs?

except filler generally has little to do with the narrative, it's not characterization nor anything else, just time wasting.

are you a retard?

It's easily a masterpiece. Please tell me of TV shows better than this.

> you can see her granny panties peeking out under her skirt
jesus christ i've never been more erect in my life

Any other shows for normies to make them feel smart? I've been looking for something to watch.

I sincerely hope Esmail doesn't write and direct every episode next season. He had too much control and it was a disaster.

CSI: Cyber

Alf

How does Esmail lean? That slut shaming remark was made ironically, r-right?

it was done objectively i think i hope

darlene was basically IRL shitposting AFK from keyboard

Two seasons and you haven't figured it out?

she meant [spoilers]no bully[/spoilers]

yes, there's a genuine gripe when it comes to content on shows that run 22+ episodes per season. but those days are coming to an end. when a show only has half that, there is no filler. the narrative doesn't allow it. remember The West Wing? Sorkin wrote a quick filler episode after 9/11. it was one of the best episodes of the third season. what exactly is filler in Mr. Robot? not asking you directly, just posing the question. the narrative is tightly woven, but there are some storylines and sequences that may seem like a waste of time. they aren't. they are either part of the story or aesthetic flourishes by Esmail that either enhance the characters or gives insight to the state of affairs in the Mr. Robot world. okay, i'll quit being long-winded and head out. have fun here, folks.

>when a show only has half that, there is no filler.
watch more tv

She was just delivering bantz, it was all part of the plan

The problem with Mr. Robot is that he doesn't expose the real people who are secretly running things behind the scenes (check out the infographic picture I put in this post), i.e. they are the people that are shown on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

And if you want to know the history of how they got in control of everything, then start reading at page 12 of this book:

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Filler is when Angela stares at something off screen for 30 seconds, mouth open like a fish

Its ok when Joanna does it because shes best girl

Darlene was just being cunty. Quit trying to read your alt-right delusions into it.

Im not even alt right lad, just asking a question

So like did we ever find out what happened to his dog because I can't remember? Fish girl appropriately took the fish but I can't remember doggo getting mentioned.

I like how you make fun of "triggers" but then you immediately get all pissy when the suggestion that someone might be into some critical concept your alt-right buddies have programmed you to freak out over.

>Show is about cyber-anarchists conspiring to destroy the biggest corporation in the world and crash the system
>"Gee anons, how does he lean?"

(you) are weird

You @ me but you shouldn't

>boiling down complex political ideas into green text

I'm still not sure if i liked it or not

>ywn fuck him so hard that he lapses into incomprehensible swedish gibberish

Please tell me some other shows come out soon because with this ending all I have left is the Strain which isn't even that good

I think Dom might have been bluffing to intimidate Darlene even more. They didn't have a lot of the info on that board until after Cisco was killed. She was probably making shit up on the fly.

There aren't, user.

hell no. i watch enough tv as is. i generally only watch two shows at a time these days. tops. been watching Mr. Robot and rewatching The Sopranos, so no others. now that Robot has concluded its season, i'm taking up Narcos s2. still deciding what after. probably Atlanta and Rectify s4 after. i don't watch any 22+ shows per season shows anymore. none are worth watching. or weren't worth watching when i quit a couple of years back. i kinda doubt they rose in quality any. have any recs?

I am liking Halt and Catch Fire tbqh familiama

is Whiterose a transracial amorphous crossdressing timespace overlord?

Rocky horror pictures crossover confirmed?

Why not watch movies instead. Kino movie cinema films. Kielowskis Decalogue just came out on blu. That's technically still TV.

My blood was starting to boil and was getting ready to curse Email from the top of my lungs when Elliot said that Tyrell didn't exist, but thankfully Frogboy got shot afterwards.

Erm, I think the entire point of the character is that she tries to be a strong, independent woman but fails miserably at it, otherwise she wouldn't be constantly listening to self-help audiobooks and fucking people she hates.

Aren't we all on the inside?

Is it just me, or did it seem obvious that he really existed and Elliot was just going crazy?

oh boy

I thought so too at first since it was the most logical explanation, but then I started questioning myself and thinking that Esmail would really be that lazy and completely ruin the entire show. Thankfully I was wrong.

Sorry for doubting you, Esnail...

Well, he succeeded then. If you didn't think that there was a chance, there would've been no tension in the scene.

Man I felt bad for Tyrell that whole scene.
He met his frogfu after some time and he spergs out and starts screaming at him that he's not real to the point he had to shoot him to calm him down.
He probably didn't want to penetrate him like this for their first time.

There are also 16 people with American flags in that picture. I assume some of the people with Jewish stars are also American.

That's 46%, same as the Jews. Americans are 4.4% of the world's population. Americans are represented over 10 times as much as they "should" be by your picture's logic. Are Americans a top secret cabal too?

Tyrell saying "I love him" was pretty cute.

I was leaning towards him being real and hoping for it but I was not at all certain he was. Though the idea of Tyrell, Mr Robot and Elliot all arguing with each other in his head could be kind of fun

>cute

Wasn't he sobbing hysterically at the time

Because he truly loves him.
Greatest love story ever told.

That made it cuter. It showed he really cared.

Wallstrom's acting was good here.

For real though, can you imagine how much that fucked him up? He was already clearly cracked in the head, so I feel like shooting the dude he deified is going to make him even crazier next season.

He also went out of his way thru the entire season to show that their plan was a mess and that the entire country/world is getting fucked because of their far-fetched ideology.

Hell, you have the reddit guy and the bomb girl literally talking about reverting the entire thing in the last scene of the episode.

I was talking with my friend as we were watching the show air live. I kept insisting that if Tyrell isn't real, then that's when the show truly jumps the shark and I'd probably drop it if that were in fact the case. Luckily the show didn't do that, but it had us dreading it to be true.

>s3e01
>it's a "tyrell starts fucking shit up" episode
I'm already hard in anticipation.

Season was way too goddamn long, I liked parts but so much was just pointless filler.

That isn't the location of NYC, but the joke's still funny.

Literally everything that happened in this season had a purpose. The closest thing we had to a "filler" was the 90's episode, and even that had a purpose too.

>hwn thank you for such a great dicking with Swedish pancakes for breakfast and Swedish meatballs for dinner

this

you fucktards will whine about fucking anything

Now that Leftovers is kill, Mr. Robot is the best show on TV.

S2 > S1

Plebs disagree.

>I'm Contrarian and my Taste is Fucking Superior: The Post

Dom is so beautiful but there is something off about her nose.

Potential is more powerful than actual. If you haven't figured out that this is the mantra for the best writing in 2010's, you're way behind. Everything else is stale.

She looks and acts like a discount Aya Cash.

>Black Mr Robot
>CONFIRMED

she reminds me about my english teacher that I wanted to fuck

From Dusk Til Dawn is on and Rectify is coming in mid-October.

i love her beak, also trenton's

how did he get out of jail??

>mfw Leon is Whiterose

watch the 2 seasons of the knick, fargo if you havent, and scream queens

hello sam, I love your show and I love that you post here

>From Dusk Til Dawn: The Series
>Rectify

Then:
>Banshee
>Peaky Blinders

You would know

Where is my mind already played on season 1

maybe his time there ended?

Again with this? Cred Forums pls go.

The second season of The Wire was shit for a good 3-4 eps at the start.

this was half a season, where are the episodes were actual things happen? elliot inner conflict is not interesting. the seemengly complex/obtuse plot-points are not interesting. misfits getting chased is not interesting. esmail anime complex with overstylized characters is also ridiculous. wheres the dowfnall of capital promised on the first season? fuck this show!!!

Think of all the time it took for some autist to "imagine" this wheel of "truth".

>why did i wake up in tyrell's car? what happened during those 3 days?

>just sex

user, please. They cruised around the city, got fast food, painted each others' nails, and listened to Coast to Coast.

>it's a Tyrell comes over for Netflix and Chill with Mr. Robot episode

>TFW you'll never live in Socal and work at Fry's Electronics with your Muslim Waifu

What's wrong with questioning reality? This show raises a lot of philosophical implications, about solipsism for instance, and I believe if you dive deep into metaphysical territory, you're bound to have a pretty theoretical and inquisitive show.

This isn't meant to be arrogant intellectualism nor is it meant to be overly trippy, it just simply works well in what it does and if you really go with the show, you'll have more fun if you do start to question reality. Very few TV shows these days have really done that for me, so that's why I like it.

>Marla
>Darlene

Oh fuck off.

>Netflix and Chill
>tumblr
>pretending to be gay to fit in with the other posters pretending to be gay
cancer

Daredevil had better pay offs and better handled characters, at least I think. S2 of Mr Robot dropped the ball on making me really care about anyone other than Elliott, Tyrell, or Mr Robot.