What's the worst movie you enjoyed when you were a liberal?

What's the worst movie you enjoyed when you were a liberal?

Pic related for me. It's just laughable now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=om4NJoZaPac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

I remember assuming anyone that criticized his movies or practices was just trying to propagandize and lie. Oops!

It raised some good points

Why does Canada have more guns per capita yet less gun related deaths?

Ammo restrictions and high cap magazine bans

Less people

Look at the suicide rate and nigger population.

That doesn't make any sense...

less googles

Damnit I was supposed to watch this movie like 10 years ago back when I was a normie who watched Jon Stewart and shit. I never got around to it and I feel if I watch it now it'll just be me sitting there correcting all his slip ups and retarded logical grabs and fallacies.

I should watch it though. Which one of you fags is going to stream it tonight? Let's watch it together.

Come to think of it why don't we watch more movies together?

white America has the same gun death rate as Belgium

they're all too stoned and looking after their beavers

But... I thought liberals said we live in a multicultural society??

Belgium is filled with arabs so it's not a good sign

degenerate shit like harold and kumar and american pie type movies

Montana has a 60% gun ownership rate and has a lower homicide rate than Canada.

SEX

youtube.com/watch?v=om4NJoZaPac

>Osama Bin Laden uses his expert CIA training

this is what liberals actually believe

I used to think that the Marilyn Mason interview was brilliant. I was watching it the other day and cringed.

Of all of that fat jokers movies bowling for columbine is easily the best. Marilyn Manson being a real human was interesting.

Hi

I thought it was entertaining and Moore obviously has talent, he just squanders it and uses it to manipulate footage most of the time. The movie just never seemed to make a point beyond fear mongering being bad
>Repeats the false idea the shooters bowled the day of
>Canada is some laid back utopia with no crime and this is because of a lack of fear in the media
>A bunch of nonsense correlations like the NRA being founded the year of the KKK
>Somehow COPS is also at fault for recording the fact that black people are more often criminals
>Shits all over Charleston Heston for no good reason with edited footage
>All American guns and social developments all happened to oppress black people
>Somehow all of this bullshit has to do with Columbine

And the moral of the stories is guns dont kill people, but Muslims sure as hell do

I had to watch this shit three times in college in three different classes. thought it was pretty good at the time, but then I read about how Flint had gone to shit long before GM left.

It holds well as a critique to American gun "culture" when not undermining the inherent mental health issues and the deeper sociological causes of disenfranchisement

Belgium has the second highest homicide rate in Western Europe

This bullshit.

>per capita

>implying Fahrenheit 9/11 wasn't far worse

So it's pretty much confirmed that you yanks change political attribution depending on who's in office? You were all liberal during the Bush days and now you're republican during Obama.

This. Im in australia so i wont make it but its a good idea.

>republican
Get it right

>(2009-2013)

what a cherry picked bunch of garbage

Fewer people.

i love it when he gets the columbine kid to yell at k mart

such a powerful ending

less of certain types of people

>tfw legal high cap mags and assault rifles and not on that list

Less Black* """""people""""""""

fewer.

i liked it before and would always quote it to my religious friends. id probably just think hes an asshole now.

If you removed all blacks from America but kept the guns, gun culture, etc, the murder rate would be comparable to Scandinavian countries or Canada. As it stands, they are 13% of the population but commit over 51% of the murders.

t. Canadian

i didn't like it because moore is fat and ugly

Manson was great in it, too bad he's a washed up alcoholic now. too much absinthe and coke.