You're supposes too.

Wtf...
I love Sophie now!

>tfw you thought you were a Mark
>tfw you realise you're just a Gerard in denial

sauce me sempai

Better than thinking you're Super Hans and realizing you're Cook's dad

Damn...

It's pretty obvious you're supposed to, just like every other female character on that show. Really makes you think.....

Confetti

>ywn fuck that goth girl and big suze

>goth girl and Elena are best girls

> tfw you found out his name isn't super hands

>yfw Jeff was actually pretty alright

She is a massive cunt.

I can't remember who the goth girl was. All I can remember is sophie and dobby.

ywn have another dysfunctional, codependent friendship built on mutual resentment and backstabbing

Goth girl was best girl. That would of been the an amazing female character to have thrown in the mix longer. Being an interesting between character of logic and fun. Putting Jeremy in his place about his stupid shit, and making him feel old, and getting Mark to venture outside his safety zone more. They had a great chemistry.

I thought she was hot in a homely, bucktoothed way... which is my favorite? No wonder I get laid...

>Putting Jeremy in his place about his stupid shit

When did she ever do this in the 10 minutes she was on screen?

I did have that. We even joked that we were just like Mark and Jez.

that fucking idiot feel indeed

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. It wasn't until like 15 episodes in I realized they weren't saying hands.

She reminds me of some bipolar cunt bitch I know.

> tfw when super hans once sat opposite you on the tube

Don't forget to vote Trump, guys.

I want to see Olivia Colmans asshole and vagina

THEY HAVE BRITISH ACCENTS I WAS CONFUSED

IT'S NOT MY FAULT

>Mocks him for his shit dancing to Mark
>Puts Jeff in his place instantly for being a prick
I'm saying she would of, based off her personality displayed.

Her episode had a classic line.

>I'm out on a date with a teenage goth, smoking pot in the Lazerbowl toilets... this is it. This is literally, it. This is the sort of thing people do when they're having a good time.

Me too. I had to hide this thread, sorry.

i dont know i kinda like a midnite gobble

Ha. Cocks.

>I am James Bond

The way Mark slowly turns is great.

who /meat-and-potatoes, straight-up-and-down, Beef-Wellington, Don’t-trust-the-Argies, dick-in-the vagina, cheddar-cheese and chicken-tikka-masala-man/ here

>Alright, I can take a joke as well as anyone, but if there are any more jokes, I'll be taking it to a fucking industrial tribunal

Also at the end of the last season I thought they were setting it up for Jez's "ATOL protected" song to make loads of money and for him to get the royalties.

She's far too optimistic a character to have around any longer. She's a good thing for Mark and that can't happen on the show else it becomes not Peep Show. If she stuck around she'd just become awful over time like Sophie and Dobby.

literally me

Who is Cook?

Nah mate

JEFF?!?!?!?!?

menwithven.jpg

FWHOAR WAT KNOCKAHS