>mfw I finished Dance With Dragons last night
It's all gone to shit, lads.

>stars in Stand Up to Cancer commercial
>smokes cigarettes
>maisie smokes
>rest of the cast smokes

What the fuck did Sophie mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-umLSrLe6hA

Did you finally realize how bad the show has gotten?

How comfy was that shit? I can stand how much flack that and Feast get.

Also now read the Winds preview chapters. Mercy will feel like a retread of the show but the Theon one really makes you realize how Stannis is probably taking Winterfell and he is based as fuck in the scene and the Aeron one recently released is creepy as fuck. Good stuff.

Ah, you're the user from last night right? What did you think of Jon's death vs the show?

what's that from, pretty please?
google finds nothing, is this some OC shop or something?

Too bad we're never getting TWOW.

It's quite fucked, but I've been watching for 6 years, so I still feel a certain loyalty to the show. Some things in the show are great (Hound/Beric/Thoros instead of Stoneheart, Bronn with Jaime in the Riverlands, etc), but there's a lot of shit that is just mindbogglingly stupid (killing off Barristan, all the open kinslaying, Umber/Karstark straight up betraying the Starks, Stannis going out like a bitch, etc).

I'll still watch every one of the last 13 episodes, and I'll probably enjoy most of them, but it's definitely moved into "licensed fan fiction" for me.

I thought it felt quite similar to the show, if I'm being honest. Did the Queen's men scheme with Bowen Marsh and co. to kill Wun Wun, distract Jon, then take him out? Maybe I'm plebbing it up here, but that's how I interpreted it.

Has there been any sighting of Gendry's actor so far

He was spotted in Belfast a few weeks ago, IIRC.

Yep. The bull is back.

Since the pics at the airport, no

Oh I know it's never coming out just enjoyed the preview chapters. Fatass should have just published everything he had and gave up

The worst thing the show has done (aside from everything related to Dorne) is completely assassinating Jaime's character. He's like the exact opposite of how he developed in the books. To the extent that the show axed his entire character arc.

>He's like the exact opposite of how he developed in the books

No he isn't. He is kept relatively close to the original. Stop bitching about your husbando, faggot. There were much, much worse offends.

They couldn't very well have Jaime stop loving her and leave her to her fate just because she fucked other men.

Tumblr would say he's slut shaming her.

>He is kept relatively close to the original
Confirmed never reading the books. Jaime in the books became increasingly repulsed by Cersei after returning from captivity. He took his oaths to Catelyn seriously and threw himself into his role as a knight of the Kingsguard. Having gained a measure of humility by losing his hand, he's forced to think of how to resolve his problems in a way that do not expose his personal weakness, since he can no longer depend on his own strength to save him (basically he gains an insight into what it is to be Tyrion). And finally he cuts himself off from Cersei altogether realizing her affection is poison that corrupts him.

Meanwhile in the show he's just as crazy about Cersei as ever, has no problems going on super secret missions to rescue princesses, and apparently feels fuck all about betraying his oaths to Catelyn Stark. The show writers didn't know how to develop him like he did in the books so they just froze his character in stasis.

Indeed. I've been giving myself some (false?) hope by focusing on the look he shoots Cersei when he gets back during her coronation. It's a sort of "Oh shit, what have you done?" look. I'm hoping his redemption arc really kicks in next season.

I've gotta wonder though, since they skipped the whole "your little brother is going to strangle you" line in the Maggy prophecy scene, how are they gonna execute Cersei's death?

Its because d&d have a hardon for Cersei/Heady and think Jaime is a monster.

At this point the show as diverged so far from the books I can't say for certain anything that should happen will actually happen.

No, he gets the exact same development in the show, with slight changes like everyone gets. If you think this is worse than Euron "Big Cock" Crow's Eye, undead-but-unchanged Jon, or Stannis "R'hllor Hungers" Baratheon then you're fucking blind. Jaime gets off easily.

Jaime is almost on par with Stannis for most ruined desu.

>and think Jaime is a monster

He is. Hopefully Bran gives him what he deserves.

Other guy here, he didn't get the worst treatment, but the Riverlands story is completely opposite of what happens in the books. Seasons 1 to 4 Jaime are quite faithful to the books, but in 5 it really goes off the rails. When he heads to Riverlands in the books, he realizes he loathes Cersei, to the point of ignoring a letter from her that basically says she'll die if he doesn't come save her.

In the show, he mopes away his entire Riverlands arc because he just wants to return to Cersei. It's a big step back.

Also, the Blackfish/Jaime speech was pretty good in the show, but I wish he said "You always disappoint", instead of "I'm disappointed." It just doesn't cut quite as deep, imho.

Would you accept 10 days in prison if you were prisonmates with Maisie?

hopefully. We know the North will turn out nothing like the show

>he gets the exact same development in the show
Yeah I get it you never read the books. Jaime in the show was willing to go to war against the Tullys for his sister, even though in the books he took his oath to Catelyn to never take up arms against House Tully or Stark very serious and had to think of a way to resolve his dispute without resorting to that. Show Jaime has no such dilemma because he never went through the same changes of priority that book Jaime did.

For characters maybe, but everything about Dorne was just an unmitigated disaster. I feel like if Doran had been a more established character earlier in the series people would have felt how utterly stupid that whole scene was a lot more keenly.

That's the result of changes in the show, like Myracella dying. Of course he's going to be closer to Cersei and have an angry attitude after that.

Dorne's plot in the books is absolutely pointless and the Martells should have been cut completely after Oberyn.

How did Dorne go in the books?

It's just a huge mess of shitty plots and isolated character interaction that will probably lead nowhere, other than maybe Doran supporting fAegon. Completely redundant and painful to read.

Not retarded

it's just another vapid actress attaches herself in a shallow and vaguely hypocritical fashion to a charitable cause episode

Maisie doesn't smoke that was for a scene in whatever she was filming

clearly shopped, soph only smokes dick

She is such a pure soul.

SOAPY AND MAISIE POSTERS FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just ignore them and keeping posting comfy stuff. There has been some decent discussion these last few threads

After Joffrey dies, Doran's daughter Arianne and her buddies take Myrcella from Sunspear with the intention of crowning her Queen, in order to pit Tommen against Myrcella.

Doran finds out and BTFOs her, then reveals his own plan - he's sending his son Quentyn (her brother) to Meereen to marry Dany and bring her and her dragons back to Westeros and BTFO the Iron Throne.

The plan goes breathtakingly badly when Quentyn tries to tame the locked up dragons and gets barbecued and dies at the end of Dance With Dragons.

There's more to it, but that's the gist.

What did /got/ think of Jack Gleeson as Joffrey?

Not that user but that really was a retarded plan on both counts.

Arianne thinking people would follow a woman.

Doran for thinking Quentyn going there and having arranged to marry Arianne to Viserys would mean anything.

in a heartbeat

I wouldn't mind life sentence as long as I'm with her desu

>comfy stuff
>tyrion and jon

>"he's not gay guys, I promise"

isaacfags BTFO

I don't blame you. Imprisonment with Maisie is basically freedom!

Pod the rod?

Yup

Just posting /got/'s original waifu.
I remember the days of the flashmob video on here.

>swn give you sex in exchange for protection from jaildykes

CUTE

KYS

>tfw she will never be locked in jail for nymphomania and be inadvertently place in a cell with you

Who /Mad Mouse/ here?

>KYS

You're just mad now that you'll never get Isaac's boipussy while others do

I honestly don't see how the Gurm Wurm is gonna wrap everything up in another ~2000 pages. I could see him splitting A Dream of Spring into two parts, depending on the ending of The Winds of Winter.

If that's the case, he's definitely not finishing the series before dying.[/spoilers]

No, Sophie on the other hand, gladly, I'd make her my prison bitch

>you will never find out who actually won WINTERB OWL

According to /got/ podrick fucking payne is a pedophile

T H E R O D
H
E

R
O
D

The actors who play Pod and Gendry look like IRL brothers.

Trigger Warning: Bran.

What is the context here? Who is that bearded numale smooching the proper King in the North?

ALL FUCKING PEDOPHILES MUST FUCKING HANG.

I posted the trigger warning. You only have yourself to blame.

kill yourself you fucking pedo faggot

back to your hansen thread, sperglord.

Wait, why am I a pedo? I asked what's happening in the picture.

consider killing yourself

Be glad Maisie isn't any younger or pedo posting would all /got/ would be.

How disappointed is your father in you?

>I honestly don't see how the Gurm Wurm is gonna wrap everything up in another ~2000 pages

Guess what? He doesn't either.

He won't even find out himself that he can't do it for another couple years just like he didn't find out for himself that he wouldn't finish Winds of Winter before season 6 until only New Years or finish the whole series by the time the show ends until a year or two ago

Point

Betting on a dying horse is not a smart idea anony

Make Starfall great again.

TRIGGER WARNING

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie Literally dead cause Sansa's gonna die this season

Slag fetish is worse than Furry fetish

No. No it is not. Nothing is worse than a furry fetish.

Foot or armpit fetish.

Fight me faggots

Parts of the human body seems more normal to me than animals.

I'm fighting you.

Human beings are also animals, check and mate faggot

Did someone say Maisie?

I'm glad /got/ is sticking to its roots.

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

What's next for frogfu and her sidekick?

Guys I don't want Salsa to die. I'm still waiting for her the the Hound to run away and live happily ever after.

You just know.

Faggotry is a contagious disease.

>sansan faggot

Back to tumblr

thank god we waited for her to turn 18 before lusting over her.

>tfw no Maisie catgirl gf

>Akexander Siddig: It’s funny, I’m not really sure what happened there. I was contracted to do at least four episodes this season, but then I was in L.A. doing publicity for something else, and I got a call at the Chateau Marmont and there were familiar voices on the other end of the phone. It was one of those guys, and because they didn’t introduce themselves it was like, “Hi, it’s me.” I was like, “Is that David or Daniel?” Anyway, they said, “You know what this phone call is about.” I was like, “Yeah, well, I guess I do.” “So we were going to kill you off at the end of last season, but we decided that we’re going to have to kill you off at the beginning of next season.” I was like, “Okay, life goes on.” But there was something wrong about that because I had been contracted for four episodes in the following season, so if they were going to kill me off at the end of the last season why would they contract me for those four episodes? Because it costs them money whether I do them or not, so it’s not great business sense to do it just in case.

>So something happened; I have no idea what. There was an enormous amount of fan excitement when I got named to be on the show, and everyone was like, “Oh my god, yes, Doran Martell. He’s going to be great as Doran Martell.” That might have been the kiss of death. Maybe they didn’t want quite that much attention on that character. Maybe they thought, “Well, let’s prove that we’re going to stray from the books. We’re going to do something else, and he will be our first example of that.” So maybe that could have been the case. Or maybe I just screwed up. Maybe I said the wrong thing to the wrong person.

startrek.com/article/catching-up-with-alexander-siddig-part-1

I should avoid reading stuff like that it makes me rage at D&D, fuck these retarded talentless hacks.

hey, i get it, the joke is that everybody actually stopped lusting over maisie after she hit 18 because she turned ugly

>podrick is one of Robert's bastards

screencap this

>Dorne wasn't really popular in the books, maybe we can do better... Oh, the internet is having a very positive reaction to the main Dorne character, they're all curious about what he'll get to do!
>LETS JUST KILL HIM HURRRRRR

>everybody actually stopped lusting over maisie
Did you somehow miss the last 50 threads?

of course theres one pathetic loser left that cant let it go, there always is

:3

hey guess what?

she lost

and she has the torso of a linebacker

did preston change his name?
>dat entitled outrage
>i know your name and therefore you should drop everything and take a picture with me even though youre here for work

at least she was nominated unlike a certain coke slag

>he thinks our dicks care how many emmy someone has

>conveniently ignores second point

fag.

I want to tickle her

has anybody taken pictures with fans since they all got there this week?

They both didn't win that night. Maisie, however, was salty AF. Anons were saying it was because of a breakup. At least Soapy was enjoying herself.

And who knows.... Sansa might get killed off early next season. It would certainly clean up some plot lines.

she's like 4'8 85 pounds and she's about 8 inches wide... wtf are you on about with linebacker torso.

are you mixing up your insult list between sophie and maisie?

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Yep...

That's me.

You're probably wondering how I got into this mess. Let's just say...it's a long story.

no you would like to believe she's that tiny. look at how fucking masculine she looks in that dress.

>Sansa might get killed off early next season.

She will.

Her character literally only came about cause the other Starks got along too well in George's mind so he had to make one that was the opposite of Arya and caused drama

Probably quite a bit, but not because I'm a pedophile (which I am not). Just because I am a failure. In fact, if I was a pedophile, it would probably be a relief for him because he could just disown me without having to feel guilty about it.

Why isn't the pic of Issac smoking missing?

Fuck that fan.

>theon and bran are bros

Just

You mean "is"

And I dunno, I didn't make the image

Just snipe a picture from afar like everybody else, stupid shit

He'll probably come to that conclusion during S7 and S8.

she doesn't.
sorry you might just have contracted the gay.

except im not the one thats attracted to a manchested goblin, faggot.

gendry for /buttsexintheshower/

One of the biggest part ( maybe THE biggest ) of Jaime's development in the books is changing after getting his hand chopped off.

He can't fight anymore so he give politics a shot and try to resolves things without a bloodshed.

He realizes Cersei is shit so he distances himself from her.

On the show?
He goes to dorne and fight some dornish guards, then fight some sandsnakes.

He talks about killing every single Tully to get back to his beloved Cersei.

Who is best Stark and why is it Bran?

Because hes the only useful one

It's Jon.

The others are infected with Tully shit

Honestly fuck these people and anyone like these people. Fucking actors aren't obligated to smoke your fucking dick. Unless it's Sophie, then she might just smoke your dick cuz it's there. pic related.

Robb

Arya is too young.

>#nevermeetyourheroes

he didnt meet them. they probably just said "sorry we cant" and that was it. This autist is acting like they both took turns kicking him in the nuts then ran off.

I would have liked to see that desu

As the saying goes:

Old enough to breed

Old enough for buttsex in the shower

I haven't seen any. just tweets from people saying "i saw so and so". maybe theyre instructed not to. i also dont follow any of the cast members and mostly just go by what i see here. so help me out here waifu stalkers of /got/.

they should stick to vaginal and oral for a couple years?
reasonable.

Day of Retribution when?

Dude, DUAL WIELDING, LMAO

>Gwendoline Christie: Game of Thrones Season 7 will give fans “everything they want”

Oh great, S7 confirmed shit already.

And the common people pray for rain, healthy children and a summer that never ends.

Doesn't mean shit

All the actors will say stuff to hype the season and get people to tune in.

>mfw in a got thread and there are sansafags/danyfags

At least it's better than Marcus and jonautist spamming and sperging

cast him

>D&D by now think """the fans""" want Jonsa

>Jonsa literally plebbit: the ship

Yep. S7 confirmed shit. They're going to fanservice this fucking show into the ground.

>he thinks the show will do Jonsa

Sophie and the cast have gone on record as being disgusted by it and Sophie recently said she couldn't do those scenes with Kit cause she'd laugh too much, so with her shit acting it'd be impossible to film.

If D&D want to pander and give people what they think they want.

You'll see a strong game playing Sansa

You'll see a strong cashing checks and breaking necks Dany

You'll see Jon becoming more of a Messiah

You'll have Arya killing more people and then reuniting with Jon

You'll have Tyrion making le witty remark against someone who can make them back

You'll get Jaime hooking up with Brienne

You'll get jonaerys and gendrya

>he doesn't ship jonsa
>he doesn't want to see Kit fake eating Sophie out
>he doesn't want to hear Sophie's fake moans and screams

Top Zozzles