/advanced/

Thread for those who've been watching cinema seriously for 5+ years and have advanced past capeshit, mainstream movies and the same old flicks.

Don't be offended, this is not meant to be pretentious, its just some of us have moved past IMDb-core, indie flicks and the latest hyped blockbuster and have more developed tastes. Do not troll or derail the thread with off-topic discussion.

What good films have you been enjoying lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

coursera.org/learn/scandinavian-movies-tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this thread is the equivalent of someone assaulting me with diarrhea while they yell "NO ITS NOT"

Cranes are Flying :^)

Watched Monkey Shines today. Pure monkey kino

Quite doubtful you're the same guy from before, but it, as ever, applies: Kill yourself

lel

is that amaranth? she's pretty ugly, you /lbg/ pretentious cucks sure are desperate.

amaranth posting killed /lgb/ threads, they will kill these threads too, mark my words.

Finally. Thanks OP.

Have you joined the Scandinavian film course on coursera btw?
coursera.org/learn/scandinavian-movies-tv

What are 'these threads'? 'These threads' aren't a thing, nor were before, just spamming from someone butthurt. There's nothing to kill.

It's funny because movies are not art.

ur mom is ugly

I only watch obscure foreign stock footage filmed at odd angles now.

hey what was your name again

>mfw a guy that watches less than 50 movies a year tells me how good/bad something is
>i'm literally watching 6-7 times as much as he is yet he's convinced he's a movie buff

>tfw own a few thousand movies, seen everything from Big Momma's to Michael Snow's Wavelength and hands down Godzilla is the best movie franchise of all time

>ANT lookin bitch
LMAO

triggered

are you watching good movies or shit, though? are you studying on the side? reading on the auteurs? do you have any knowledge in other artforms? do you have a master's degree?

Please some one tell me this little minx isn't gay. That would be such a waste.

>lmaoing at your own joke
>not even a good joke
hello ______

>tripcuck
>important
LMAO
LMAO

Good points. Maybe we can throw out some tips to on how to improve ourselves even further.

Kino club was better. Stick to spamming that you spanish piece of shit

Someone needs to feed her a sandwich

>/film/ will never happen again
>Morgan will never come back and post pictures of her hairy pits
why live