Margot Robbie to host season premiere of Saturday Night Live

Shit now I have to watch.

ew.com/article/2016/09/22/margot-robbie-host-saturday-night-live-premiere-weeknd

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/no-offense-to-anyone-but-margot-robbie-is-not-25
jezebel.com/after-all-that-margot-robbie-is-definitely-25-1776847566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lame ass Suicide Squad parody with Leslie Jones as Waller

kill me now

26 YEARS YOUNG

Seeing Margot Robbie in that costume again will be worth it.

Don't even.

Haven't seen suicide squad but i have seen Focus 2015 and damn that Margot Robbie woman is hot.
I just must see suicide squad now.

>implying she won't be Killer Croc

best prep for it now, or maybe she'll be Batman

"I IZ DA NIGHT, YALL!! NANANANANANA BOOYA!!"

But we might get to see her beat "Waller" with that mallet.

Is Margot Robbie Earl's ex wife from my name is Earl?

No that'a Jamie Pressly, don't worry, this has been brought up before, you wouldn't be the first to confuse them, despite Jamie being 10 times hotter

>implying snl is still relevant or funny.

good actress or just a pretty face?

She's been mediocre to great in everything she's done. She deserves the acclaim.

That doesn't sound that bad.

did she lie about here age? She looks 35. gorgeous but not 26

Do they ever have athletes host SNL?

STOP

?

for a 35 year old white woman she does look very good then.

>did she lie about here age?
Nope. Jezebel were the first to "accuse" her, then they dug through her shit, and found out her yearbook and stuff. She's really 26.

>jezebel

the feminist rag actually accused a woman of lying? how did they even get away with this?

>Tonight's episode is sponsored by Maytag.

It was a dude who was very, very pissed about it for some reason.

Incredible amount of Margot Robin shilling that goes on in this place. Almost as much as Mary Eliza Winstate. You fuckers really need to develop taste. Or go earn your keep elsewhere.

so a man wrote an article on jezebel accusing a woman of lying? how the hell did that happen and where are the legions of angry feminist doxxing him?

well ill admit robbie is good looking, regardless of her acting. mew is very below average looking. honestly cant understand the love of her here. is it simply because you guys dont leave your mother's basements so you never get to see what average girls look like?

Or what, faggot? We can 'shill' whoever we want

I know you would prefer if we posted scat webs and >blacked images, but sorry, not my cup of tea

I don't know man, but Bobby Finger was very invested in this he actually did some research.

jezebel.com/no-offense-to-anyone-but-margot-robbie-is-not-25

And then

jezebel.com/after-all-that-margot-robbie-is-definitely-25-1776847566