Summarize Season 2 in one sentence

Summarize Season 2 in one sentence.

filler

It was a bit dissappointing, but left me wondering.

>muh reality

this looks co.. oh wait its not real

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Kino

FBI knows. Angela Dark Army. Phase 2 = destroying a building.

3 sentences fuck you

This is the only correct answer.

Leon is the key to all this.

ayy lmao

Leon's not a Key you fucking autist. He's the equivalent of the fat Dark Amy guy in NY. Just another operative

this

Body asleep, mind asleep.

I fell asleep watching it.

Not as strong at the first, but still good enough.

Because the term "operative" and "key" are mutually exclusive. Oh, wait.

Leon saved Elliot's ass and is either going to kill or save Mobley and Trenton. He was directly responsible for Mr. Robot/Elliot staying alive in Season 2, dumbass.

>Holy shit this is only gonna get bette-oh wait it's shit.

Yea as if virtually any other operative under white rose couldn't do the exact same shit.

He's not the key to anything, but keep calling dark army soldier #233 the key, maybe 234 as well. dumbass.

Ok, middle ground here, guys.

Leon's not DA guy #2345. We say those and they were chinks that faded into the background. Leon's an enforcer. He's got a particular set of skills for use in a particular situation.

Think of him as knight, whereas the others are pawns.

FBI lady finds a stick of gum and a and a shell casing in Siberia.... Suddenly knows Lee Harvey Oswald's whole plan.

This show became propaganda real quick.

Raging homolust makes my dick hard also Tyrell/Mr. Robot/Elliot fucking when?

Fucking never, it's clear that Elliot is repulsed and uncomfortable with Tyrell no matter how much dick Tyrell is willing to take to make him happy. At most we'll get a vague reference to Mr. Roboto fucking Tyrell and it will be compared to rape.

>At most we'll get a vague reference to Mr. Roboto fucking Tyrell

Good. I like Tybot.

Pretty much. I still don't get why the FBI whiteboard is so significant, they have so many false leads and don't even know Elliot is behind it all. Why would Darlene even be impressed that Tyrell was in the middle when she knows Elliot is behind everything?

I have a feeling the next scene with Darlene will be her saying that "holy shit" or whatever expletive phrase it was followed by "You actually expect me to believe this... Hah nice try FBI."

It's FBI's gambit. She complains to her partner that they need to get intel from her now rather than later, so she shows her that FSoc's days are numbered and their downfall is inevitable.

The board is significant because they know that Elliot is a major player, you dumb aborted retard.

That's why they focus on his fucking face and eyes.

And we also learn that Tyrell's brithday is on 7/11, so when he goes into 7-11 he can treat himself to a free slurpee.

Too edgy, didnt watch

That'd be the only logical thing. She has no reason to believe the FBI is truthful and they're not just bluffing. They don't even have Trenton as a major player.
They don't know Elliot is apart of Fsociety when he is the core of it; Darlene would know they're full of shit immediately.
Elliot is on the board because he has connections to Darlene and Tyrell and he's a known hacker, they don't know that he's anyone important. For all the know he's just the retarded middle man between Darlene and Tyrell.

bad written

I hate this show and his face and I'm glad it's failing.
Or
I thought it was garbage since ep1 and the cheap bait of the Sega font disgusts me along with his face.

Stop being mean to the frog child, he was really good in The Pacific

Some parts were alright but the pacing was terrible in comparison to the first season.

>tfw no snafu

Snafu Waifu

Angela looks really confused and says nothing while the audience impatiently waits for that god awful Craig from the office sideplot to end so Tyrell can save the show.

wut

DUDE TRANNY AND SHOOTOUTS LMAO

Tyrell is still probably Elliot, somehow.

>that incredibly awkward scene where he tries to comfort jurrassic park kid after he found out his dog died

No surprise he was cast as someone with socially awkward tendencies. Snafu was weird as fuck.

Snafu was just trying to prove to Sledge that he was waifu material.

Vehicle for nu-male writers' liberal agendas and trying too hard to be kino to compensate for the terrible dialogue, characters and story.

I gotta erase muh history

pleb filter

The best part of season 2 was how fucking good it was, and the second best part was watching idiot Cred Forumsedditors shriek about how it sucks now

Example A: Note the unironic use of the word "kino"

>fucking
wow, so tough

>Cred Forumsedditors
boogeyman

>how it sucks now
don't pretend it's one of the best parts - it really eats you up inside, hence your response

*knocks on door*

>whats the next stage of your master plan?
>crashing this economy, with no survivors

*looks up like a deer headlights*
*pauses for 10 full seconds*

poo in loo

The most ambitious cinematography and post-production currently available on television.

>Have we Stahhded de malware?

bon voyage Elliot

this

the production is incredible

>De privliij escalation rises.

Why has nobody bothered to tell Tyrell that he's saying bonsoir like a retard

Nothing happened, the season.

pretentious

how is the blonde chic involved at all?
>expected the call from tyrell
>the nonsense last episode with dark army tranny

yeah now that the knick is cancelled

Underrated post

time travel incoming

Luckily this shit will be cancelled at the end of next season.

whiterose got her involved.

probably needed to control elliot

>literally the only good show on the entire network
>wins back to back emmys

theres literally no way it gets cancelled short of esmail airing an episode thats just a 49 minute anti jew hate rant

>literally the only good show on the entire network
it's not good and it doesn't get ratings

>wins back to back emmys
for the pilot episode which was the only good episode of the show

the point is the show is the only reason people give a shit about USA network now, they see this as their breaking bad and a way to become a relevant network the way AMC went from being some shit channel that aired black and white movies to having multiple hit award winning shows

you think they are gonna cancel mr robot and what, go back to airing CSI and NCIS reruns?

less fight club inspired and more fight club reboot.

>the point is the show is the only reason people give a shit about USA network now
Do they?

>you think they are gonna cancel mr robot and what, go back to airing CSI and NCIS reruns?
Perhaps.

So, when he and Tyrell fuck... how's on top?

tyrell def. the power bottom. you heard how he said I love him. No Top talk like that.

*who's

>actually thinking this

listen its fine to not like the show and criticize it but you're just acting stupid now, no they arent going to cancel a fucking hit show thats won multiple emmys, they just arent, i realize you dont like it but that doesnt mean a television network is gonna do something completely stupid just because you personally dont like a certain tv show.

>Mr. Robot's leaning back on the skeeball ramp
>Tyrell's riding him hard and mumbling things in Swedish

Mmmmm.

I love him.

Tyrell is the most submissive motherfucker on the planet, even when doming his 11/10 frog waifu he was still submissive and bending to her will. I'm surprised we haven't literally seen him on his knees in front of Elliot yet.

Yeah, realy ambitious cinematography. I never get tired of the setup where an actor's head is in the lower left or right corner of the screen with the rest of the set taking up the other 80% of the shot.

That didn't get old after the first 2 episodes. At all.

>just because you personally dont like a certain tv show
kek, what a retarded leap in logic

It won its Emmys for S01E01. S02 was garbage. The awards are going to keep drying up (along with the ratings) as the shows decline in quality continues.

This time next year when the series is pulling sub-500k and doesn't win an Emmy, where is it going to stand?

But you kept watching.

but Tyrell topped a gay man S1..

Tyrell top Elliot bottom seems more fitting.

Elliot would freak out and facekick him. Mr. Robot on the other hand would welcome it and give Tyrell a praise kink.

if theres one person tyrell would bottom for, it would be elliot

A gay man he had no emotional attachment to, but we've clearly seen that when he cares about someone he becomes clay in their hands. I have a feeling he would do literally anything Elliot/Robot asked him and he'd love it.

Tyrell topping Elliot is pretty much a given, but Tyrell and Mr. Robot has Tyrell as a power bottom. Plus, Tyrell topping that dude in Season 1 was for work not pleasure.

Bullfuckingshit

I can see that.

brb making fanfic

Bitch, you better link it. And work in praise kink with Tyrell getting off on Robot's words

What the fuck is her problem?

It ain't easy being best girl.

She's a fishwoman from Innsmouth and longs to return home.

Actually I didn't, I've only seen a few episodes of it and didn't care for it.

I just shit talk the annoying directing every chance I get, as that shot setup got REALLY repetitive for me.

fucking kek. this is what's wrong with her stupid face. not even that pretty

"shit"

I'd stick my dick in that too

Well, her father is an abomination from the deep and her mother needed gambling money, so cut her some slack. I mean she just learned human speech 2 years ago.

Of course you would, user.

Posting more Robot because Tybot should happen.

close my own browser?

Control is an Illusion

moshi moshi? misuta roboto desu

Wait, so was that phone call real? I totally forgot it even happened. I thought it was in his head but given how fucking weird Tyrell is I wouldn't be surprised if it was real now.

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

pretty sure everyone over 30 realizes Slater is the true star of this show

>sorry, kiddo

Loved him ever since the first time I saw Heathers. And thank you for the Tybot image, user.

oh shit

Tyrrell doesn't love Elliot, he loves me robot Elliot

I really thought Tyrell was fake up until Angela's phone call.

What's the best episode this season? I nominate the sitcom one

I bet he even goes to multiple locations throughout the city to get free slurpees while wearing a paper birthday hat.

Exactly. Tyrell craves the Mr. Robot dick.

remind me again why it was so important that Elliot got out of jail? Everything he did after getting out was meaningless and only really advanced the poorly written stories of the supporting characters. He wasn't even needed to be around for phase 2.

Because Robot needed to get out.

Was shooting him really necessary? Elliot is a manlet that Tyrell could have easily knocked out without much thought. Shooting him was a bit dramatic.

I want more Rami as Mr. Robot but I also love Christian Slater.

tyrell is in his head and elliot cant wrestle himself

Schitzos are unpredictable. Tiny or not.

He didnt want to shoot himself. He was struggling with the gone but full of adrenaline.

This is CheddarBob all over again

>theres literally no way it gets cancelled short of esmail airing an episode thats just a 49 minute anti jew hate rant
>Its a Raimi episode

this
tyrell is a big guy for elliot, he could have easily taken him out

Do you have the time?

1000101010001010101110110101010101010010101001011101101010100010101010101001010101000101101011010101010101010010001010100001010100010010010100010100010101010101001010100110010101101000101001

BECAUSE HE'S SWEDISH AND IT SOUNDS COOL

what he meant by this?

An intense anal bleaching at the spa.

He's Loki and Eliot is Thor.

The FBI board also proves to some extent that the other characters within the show are all real and not other personalities.

Even better, how this entire show will end in one gif

underrated post

thank you based user

>that look on his face
>the birthday hat
you made my day, user

You're welcome.

head in ass

dude, setup lmao

Dropped.

Staring

because fuck france

"Wtf I hate capitalism now"

how close am I? I didn't even see season 2

Tyrell is the typical germacuck, autistic, muh blonde hair and blue eyes, pretends to be strong but in reality is powerless, fucks up everything big

All the men in this show are portrayed as pathetic wimps except for that E-Corp CEO guy.

Pretty much all the women are strong characters. Darlene, FBI woman and Angela.

pleb filter
look at the viewer ratings
S3 is going to be even lower probably, expect cancellation
>inb4 'but they said they wanted 5 seasons'
that was before the show unexpectedly got unpopular as fuck

All the characters are fucked up, thinking that Darlene, Dom, and Angela are supposed to be strong and emotionally stable could only mean you didn't watch it.

Have you cried during sex

anyone know the name of the moth song that played when dom was walking horseface through the fbi office

Throw in Tyrell's wife too.

All stronger than the faggot men.

Well, she is a fishwoman from Innmouth.

Man, I really wish this show would go back to Elliot and Mr Robot working together. In a way it has the same problems as Fight Club in that Tyler Durden/Mr Robot is a more interesting character than anyone else and especially more interesting that the guy his personality split from.

Also like Fight Club the interactions are more interesting when you think the character actually exists and not some gay figment. Mr Robot just being this illusive, secretive hacker that has a lot of followers and this grand plan is a lot more interesting than Elliot making up this special personality because he's so weak.

I kept thinking the same thing. That when they talk about the things the M. Robot personality is doing it sounds more interesting than what we're actually seeing. I can understand doing this a little as our imaginations are better than anything the show can create, but having to hear all the time about the fun things happening elsewhere starts to grow tiresome quick.

I also missed Eliot doing smaller hacks this season. I liked that Dexter' like aspect of the show where he would do small amounts of justice/personal vendettas against other people and it was really missing this season.

I agree with you in that Mr. Robot should be a separate entity. It makes things much more interesting and doesn't turn Elliot into Tommy Westphall.

two girls are looking where? to black bulls?

Making Mr Robot be this almost mythical and magical figure that Elliot doesn't understand but works with him regardless is so much more interesting than
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
>I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING
>I'M GOING TO TRY TO STOP YOU FROM DOING THEM
Just like Fight Club, the series got shittier after the most interesting character is revealed to not exist.
They could even still have the conflict and suspicion so not much would be lost.

>They could even still have the conflict and suspicion

Yes, even more so when Tyrell is involved. You can take it in a non-romantic direction or go Cyrano de Bergerac when Tyrell realizes it's Robot he loves not Elliot.

Two things I really don't fucking get

When the fuck did Tyrell go from being a greedy little shit that only cared about his career to the guy that plays a key role in the revolution?

And what the fuck is WhiteRose's project in the plant?

Everyone got off easy except for Cisco.

>When the fuck did Tyrell go from being a greedy little shit that only cared about his career to the guy that plays a key role in the revolution?

When his only purpose was snatched away from him. The dude's nuts, you forget.

Was it True Detective that started the 'Buildings coming out of characters body' craze on posters and shit? Even the revanant does it with trees.

FROM THE DUSTY ROBOT, HER LOOMING WIFI GLOWS

>When the fuck did Tyrell go from being a greedy little shit that only cared about his career to the guy that plays a key role in the revolution?
Not just Tyrell but people's motivations are all over the place and either flimsy or inconsistent
>Angela goes from trying to change the system from the inside to being power hungry to giving up to following WR
>Trenton and Mobley went through all of the effort of the Iron Mountain hack and 5/9 and then just change their mind because "fuck, destroying the economy really destabilizes a lot of shit"
>Joanna thinks her husband isn't worthy of her unless he succeeds but then goes through a convoluted plan to get him cleared of murder
>Elliot succeeds at the 5/9 hack, goes to prison, decides he hates Mr Robot now and wants nothing to do with the revolution, gets out, changes his mind and hacks the FBI, then changes it again and pussies out, willing to sabotage his own plans
>Tyrell goes from self-centered, egotistical, power hungry psychopath willing to do anything to succeed to a groveling manchild in love with Elliot and now wants to take down the entire system that got him everywhere he was.
Interestingly enough the characters with the most consistent motivations and personality, Mr Robot, WR, and Price, are all the most interesting and likable characters.

>>Tyrell goes from self-centered, egotistical, power hungry psychopath willing to do anything to succeed to a groveling manchild in love with Elliot and now wants to take down the entire system that got him everywhere he was.
Tyrell is still this power hungry psychopath. But, you made a mistake when you thought he was egotistical.

"I didn't watch it"

What if "Elliot" and Mr Robot are both equal personalities of Elliot Alderson and we only think that "Elliot" is the more legitimate and truer personality because of our proximity and familiarity to him?

people are inconsistent as opposed to being logical machines? really? how unrealistic!

dude its just a dream lmao

I've thought of that too. They can easily trick you because of the way it's filmed (Elliot as the main char)
Following that logic maybe Tyrell is the only real person, it would make a lot more sence than Elliot being Tyrell. (if they are the same person but probably not)

Tyrell, he may be submissive, but he's still be on top

If Tyrell was still a power hungry psychopath then why would he earnestly care about the revolution and not just try to find a way to leverage it to his advantage, and why would he be some enamored with Elliot when he might as well be competition and an obstacle?
>But, you made a mistake when you thought he was egotistical.
How so?
That's not what I'm saying. People can be inconsistent or change, but there should be reasons behind it. Angela and Elliot's constant flipflopping seems more like bad writing than an accurate portrayal of tormented people.

He'll be a power bottom with a praise kink and Mr. Robot will oblige him by laying back and whispering out those compliments.

Elliot Alderson definitely exists, but what his real personality is isn't a certainty.

Joanna is the weirdest one, at the end of S1 she seems to hate Tyrell. Then she goes crazy about finding him?

Also we don't even KNOW what WR's motivations are.

When did Cred Forums become so no homo?
Not that I'm complaining, please do continue

That's true, but he does seem to be consistent in whatever he's planning.

>Tyrell
But eventually, didn't he do everything for his wife? I mean, she seems to have a close grip on him.

>Angela
That's what a taste of power does

>Elliot
Schizo who wants to change the world but is still trying to find what is the right way

>he
Careful there, you shitlord

>Joanna is the weirdest one, at the end of S1 she seems to hate Tyrell. Then she goes crazy about finding him?

Isn't there a line about this in the last episodes?
Right where she talks to Elliot?

That raises an interesting point: is WR really transgendered? Does he really want to be a woman, or is WR just a role of sorts that exists alongside his role as a government official of China?

>They are moving every document into one building, Elliot! Isn't that fortunate?!

I don't know, I feel like Mr. Robot would the power bottom and Tyrell more of a service top

I think at the beginning of the relationship it would go as you say, but when Tyrell begins to really trust Robot, he'll bottom for him in an instant and be incredibly vocal.

Also:

>The entire twist of the seasons is that Mr. Robot cheated Elliot AGAIN and there is ANOTHER building they have to hack to destroy ANOTHER database.

Ebin writing

Fuck, he's beautiful

Tyrell spent season 1 royally fucking everything up, and once he snapped and killed that lady and his wife (who was pulling the strings) told him to fuck off, which set him on an even harder spiral which lead him to Fsociety and 5/9.

Basically, his greed and career goals were being directed by his wife, and now that he's away from her influence he's unpredictable and has no guidelines.

>incredibly vocal
>robot making tyrell beg
>tyrell whimpering
>tyrell being a screamer
>tyrell slipping into swedish without realizing it

mfw I lost 600 minutes of my life

Oh my.

Shit

I need more......for.....purposes

fanfic pls

would you people shut up I'm watching the last ep now

I swear to god, I would kill for the opportunity to fuck this man.

I liked it tbqh

Also this

>I love him
i cried

Not really, this time they are actually going to blow it up

HE ERASED HIS HISTORY

FBIfu isn't a Mary Sue and people who think she is are literally just illogical idiots who have never had to work something out in their life.

>how did she know they were at the diner
she didn't. she asked the receptionist at the hospital why she hadn't called sooner since the picture was out for hours, and realised that they left before they saw he was wanted.
they had said to the receptionist they were getting something to eat.
she goes to the nearest restaurant which is closing up, asks if they've been there and then asks where to go for food, and they point her up a road.
she goes up a road and sees them in the window.

>muh bullet
the first thing the FBI would do if they found a casing at a crime scene is check the casing for which gun fired it.
they check who the gun is registered to and interview him, and he says Darlene must have taken the gun.

Hijab grill took her scarf off :(

Her hair looked so pretty

He putted the gun against himself.
He erased his history
WEW

she got what she desired
choked and facepunched

still the worst for the set when the producer is an actor onset

The fight club of our generation.

The reddit of our generation

The nolan of our generation