If they knew he was weak to silver, then why didn't they arm themselves with silver blades and ammunition as adults?

If they knew he was weak to silver, then why didn't they arm themselves with silver blades and ammunition as adults?

What if it was weak to slingshots and not silver?

IT threads are just excuses by the OP to post drider

They DID. It was silver slugs launched by the slingshot that killed the spider version. Also where were they supposed to get the silvered blades? They don't live in thew D&D verse. Also there was no preptime because they forgot remember?

>Also there was no preptime because they forgot remember?

This. They lived happily as adults because they did't remember IT.

When they did it was fragments and they all broke down like rape victims.

>Steven King stories
>Applying any logic whatsoever
Holy shit, you stupid, user.

Yeah, but they could have gotten a gun with silver bullets and killed the thing 10x faster without killing Eddy Spaghetti.

>when a tripfag posts in your thread

they didnt have to, considering the beat it to death with their hands and disemboweled it

all they needed to do was show no fear and it wasnt as strong. even as kids they beat ITs ass a few times. Its not weak to silver, its weak to bravery and imagination

yea IF they were able to prep which because of their curse induced amnesia was impossible.

prep the bull?

Mike did remember

How could they forget they orgy

Not an argument. The internal logic of this series is absurd. Like, why didn't he just kill the kids at any point? How would you feed on anger? It's really just a bunch of schlock and it works better as a book than a series, because with the book, you're utterly bored with the pages and paged and paged of tedious, plodding wring that when something scary is happening, you get excited, even though it makes little sense.

reddIT

why do you have a username? or w/e that is

I don't. I use a trip to identify my posts in threads, but not a name so people can't have any valid reason to bitch that I'm trying to create a personality or about the tripcode at all. As expected, people are fucking retards and white about me using a tripcode without any good reason.

damn, you're annoying. very fitting you'd be a tripfag

If you're so vain that you need to keep track of your posts, you might as well just ctrl+f (You) Instead of making it obvious you're a cunt.

Still, not an argument.

And sometimes, I like to read posts of mine that weren't responded to. Consider that vanity or whatever, but my reason isn't any less rational than people's hatred of trips.

still not meant to be an argument

OP your continued autisim is a wonder to behold BRAVO OP fucking BRAVO

You're a shitty tripfag and you deserve to get shit for your attempts to be a special snowflake.

K, it seems like you're just interested in shouting insults, not even saying how I'm annoying. Try to be triggered less by people who use trips. You'll find your life at least somewhat less miserable, as it's not something to be bothered by.

jesus man

>your attempts to be a special snowflake.
Better stick to calling me vain, because that has some validity, unlike assuming I have a desire to be special, which is baseless.

(YOU)

HAPPY!

Not content to just be "Anonymous" you have to be "Anonymous !!4Jy8bfRZlBw" The fact that you "didn't use a name with your tripcode" doesn't mean shit. You're still a tripfag and tripfags want to be special, and recognized. So maybe "Special snowflake" wasn't an accurate term afterall. You're an attention whore.

Gonna whoop you

>Not content to just be "Anonymous" you have to be "Anonymous !!4Jy8bfRZlBw"
And? I already gave you a reason and it's not to create a personality.

>You're still a tripfag and tripfags want to be special, and recognized.
>implying
If anything, I could dislike this shitty board which does have ids, which is reason enough to use a tripcode for me.

>tfw Tim Curry had a stroke and will never fuck our shit up with his top tier shenanigans on the big screen

Feels bad, man. Real bad.

it's not up to you to decide if you're creating a personality or not -- by tripping that is what you're doing. pretty weird how fixated you are on splitting hairs about your obvious desire to be a special snowflake. not only an attentionwhore but really insecure about it.

you have to go back, in other words

He turned into Steve Buscemi.

IT's not weak to silver. IT's weak to whatever they believe IT's weak to.

The silver works because IT appeared as a werewolf to one kid, and then the silver came up in conversation, so the Losers started to believe that silver would hurt it. Case in point: the camphor-water melted the clown's face like battery acid, because the kid BELIEVED it was battery acid.

Basically, if you believed that you emitted an aura which caused IT to die and crumble into dust, then IT wouldn't be able to approach you. It's that simple.

I would only be creating a personality only if someone could somehow retail the tripcode in their memory, or deliberately search for my posts.

>your obvious desire to be a special snowflake. not only an attentionwhore but really insecure about it.
Please. This was just weak. I could just say you're fixated on trying to establish that that I'm a special snowflake without any valid arguments when you know it isn't true. It's assuming something that's not only not accepted, but being contested.

They should have believed it was something extremely common, like oxygen.

I've read the book and I have one question to you anons, was Richie in love with Eddie? He called him pet names, and cute and when Eddie was dying/dead, Richie/Eddie feels were intense
It just makes me think, we don't have any gays among losers but these two have weird thing going on

I doubt it, but now that you mention it I guess you could bring up the Leper scene if you really wanna reach. IT detected homosexuality. They all wanted to fuck the shit out of Beverly so.

He just wanted to float.

Yeah, they all loved Bevvie, that's obvious, but I have a feeling like King tried to connect Eddie and Riche too, and some of the scenes between them feel more charged than between Big Bill and Eddie or Ben and Riche. And then like you've said, there's the Leper.

King, being an champion of originality, did not want the It story to overlap with silver bullet

In the sewer gangbang, who went first? I remember Bill went last the poor bastard.

Eddie was first

I can't believe fatman ever wanted to hook up with her again after that.

Well when you have the biggest dick...

But it's about belief, not willing it to happen. I couldn't believe it because it existed in open air. You can't control what you believe.

Surely he could've picked better than the girl who had a sewer train ran on her.

I was partially kidding, but it's incredibly infantile, and I mean from the perspective of how it was written.

It wasn't the silver alone that could harm IT. It was their childlike innocence and their belief that made the silver effective.

Its more complicated than that, in the book atleast. And that last part of your post is totally wrong and never occurs in the book or show.

where can i find a decent quality stream of this kino anyway?

Pennywise was not weak to SILVER.
He was weak to FAITH fool.

well he probably couldn't swim so...

i was able to pirate the dvd rip from tpb in probably less than 20 mins.