Hufflepuff=Lazy faggots
Gryffindor=Muh honour muh good times
Slytherin=Aryan master race pinnacle of wizarding society

>Cred Forums - Gryffindor
>/lit/ - Ravenclaw
>/r9k/ - Hufflepuff
>Cred Forums - Slytherin

>Chad's House of Jocks and Mediocrity
more like unwanted red headed step children and dirty indians.

Not at all. It's pretty much agreed that Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises, weekend tumblr. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Same difference. Also Gryffindor only had one of the Indian sisters.

So I have a choice between nerds, Nazis, retards, and jock retards?

I'll take the Nazis.

Why the fuck didn't they show more characters from hufflepuff and ravenclaw, and how was Hermione not a member of the house which is the epitome of her character

Because Hermione had no friends and wanted them. Because she valued friendship more than knowledge she went to Gryffindor.

>tl:dr

yes we all agree you have the best taste in everything
now please fuck off

She said on the train that she wanted to be in Gryffindor and so she was

>But look, if it matters that much to you you can choose Gryffindor. The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account.

This. That user and that guy who wrote the paragraph have the best taste of all time, far better than mine or yours.

do you guys ever see a pasta so many times that you start to reflect on how long you've been coming to this shitty site and wondering about all you could have accomplished if you spent your time doing something more constructive

>and how was Hermione not a member of the house which is the epitome of her character
Because Rowling couldnt figure out how to have each main character be from a different house.
She originally wanted Harry to be in Slytherin, Hermoine in Ravenclaw, Ron in Gryffindor with a fourth guy (probably Neville) Be from Hufflepuff.

I agree

Well that explains Neville then. It could have had an interesting dynamic but it would be harder to have all the scenes with them together.

Ravenclaw is the only answer

Hufflepuff are blue collar, homely folk
Gryffindor are idk, teachers?
Slytherin are businessmen, politicians
Ravenclaw are scientists/pursuers of knowledge alike

Pair being Ravenclaw with an accomplished duelist and you have Grindelwald

>world with magic
>couldn't figure out how some kids might see each other every day

>Cred Forums

Ravenclaw a best.

This is the correct order.
>Cecil was Hufflepuff
>Cecil was twice the magician Harold was and Harold got him killed in the quad illusionist challenge.

>kids just barely learning magic and who have to follow all rules the adults set

I never understood why they didn't just kill anyone the second the sorting hat says slytherin

Ravenclaw. I don't even know shit about Harry Potter but Ravenclaw is clearly the coolest.

Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff.

Hufflepuff is literally Red dit

The parents of the Slytherins were all on the school board and were major campaign donors to the Minister of Magic (like the President of Wizard England).

They're all low iq garbage

Ravenclaw
>Best house
>Best part of the castle
>Best colors

>Why no, I would not like to be co-educated with the most powerful, wealthy and well-connected individuals in the entire world. I have no interest in befriending future politicians, businessmen and oligarchs
>Ah yes, the stoner house. Much better

You have a choice of living in either

>Sophisticated tower with it's own library and an amazing view

or

>Literal potato cellar

Easy choice

Huff le puff, nigga.

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT

>Because Rowling couldnt figure out how to have each main character be from a different house.
Would it have been that hard to just say there was a common room for each year level?

>literally having a "none of the above category"

>wanting to be a cheese eating surrender monkey or slavic nigger
baka

>Nice chill common room with quiet,scholarly people
>Comfy as fuck tower with good views
>Common room is next to the kitchen and is even comfier
>Shit green common room next to the fucking lake and dungeons

GEEZ, I WONDER WHY PEOPLE FROM SLYTHERIN TURN EVIL

Hufflepuff is certainly not /r9k/, they're a chill house who believe in an honest days hard work.

>Rating a Kanye West photobook alongside James Joyce

>ravenclaw

the real answer is to have never bothered with this trash

Whichever one that doesn't have that disgusting mutt Watson in it

And then there's Gryffindor...

Why say more? It's the Miata of houses.

Yes

Especially when it's pasta in threads about children's movies

So many Reasons for Ravenclaw. Why is this still even a question.

>Hufflepuff doesn't even figure into this. Everyone there is defective and should have been aborted.
>Gryffindor are literal knuckle dragging apes. Ooga Booga let's go beat up some slytherins.
>Slytherin's are in the dungeon because everyone else wants to keep away from their grumble grumble Muh pure Blood. The world has moved on, they're still grumbling away in their dungeon where no one can hear them.
>Ravenclaws are smart, good looking, charismatic and patrician. They keep away from the petty squabbles of the lower houses. They are on a whole another plane of existence.

st trinians >>>>> those 4

fucking hot bitch that also slobbed on elon musks donger

it's a fucking good book tho, the pictures are insane

What an idiotic piece of commentary

>slavshit
>shit taste
neck yourself odran

>When you get into Ravenclaw but are disabled

You're mistaking Redditclaw. It's full of autists like Trelawney, Luna, Quirrell and Lockhart but they all think they're so much better than everyone because they value brain over brawn.

That's why half this board thinks Ravenclaw is best.

The obvious fucking answer is Gryffindor or Slytherin. Smart, charismatic and successful. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are bullshit traits. Intelligence is not mutually exclusive to one house so Ravenclaw is pointless. Neither is being all the generic qualities of a hufflepuff which basically amount to being a human being.

My sentiments exactly. Rowling's magic world has no place for the numinous. It is written for people whose imaginative lives are confined to TV cartoons, and the exaggerated (more exciting, not threatening) mirror-worlds of soaps, reality TV and celebrity gossip.

Its values, and everything in it, are, as Gatsby said of his own world when the light had gone out of his dream, ''only personal.'' Nobody is trying to save or destroy anything beyond Harry Potter and his friends and family.

Slytherins dorm is aesthetic as FUCK nigger. Feels like actually living in a castle and they can see all the crazy lake shenanigans

Moody would have been Slytherin. He's a fucked up dude.

I have never seen this before

I only saw the movies so I have no idea what hufflepuff and ravenclaws deal even is.

ITT: Jealous faggots who didn't get sorted into Gryffindor on Pottermore

t. virgin pedo

Hufflepuff are trustworthy and loyal. They're the everyman bro.

Ravenclaw literally have nothing but intelligence going for them and flat out admit in their welcoming letter that a lot of their students are fucking wackjobs.

>proud and bold
>straight winning every day
>virgin pedophiles
Stop projecting, Huffleshit

Everybody go to Pottermore and take the sorting hat test and screencap results so we can tell what kind of inferior house faggots really lurk these threads

t. virgin pedo with a victim complex

>still projecting
Wew lad, did your 5 3/4" length 9" girth oak wand snap off in your ass again?

JK Rowling hates Slytherin, so I'd go with them.

>Outgoing overachieving bros
>Smart dudes
>Warm hearted lads
>Wizard supremacists

Seriously Slytherine sounds like such an awful idea for a house. Do they have any positive traits?

It should have been the house with all the edgy rebels, paranoids and crazies who often are wrong but occasionally geniuses.

>Buying into Gryffindor propaganda

Slytherine are the cunning ambitious ones. They're not all racists but more about doing anything you can to get ahead and make sure you succeed.

They're Gryffindor that will cross the line.

>Slytherin: Paranoid, often wrong
>DUMBLEDORE IS FLUORIDATING THE WATER
>THEY'RE MAKING THE HIPPOGRIFFS GAY

Thoughts?

>i get my politics from videogames and cartons: the image

>snek house is libertarian

like pottery

completely wrong
G: Authoritarian LEFT (forced racemixing)
S: Authoritarian RIGHT(nazis)
R: Liberian Left: (useless)
H: Libertarian Right (based)

>THEY'RE MAKING THE HYPOGRIFFS GAY

accurate

The centaur Bane= Cred Forums

If it's a debate then it's really down to Slytherin and Ravencuck.

That would kind of defeat the purpose of Houses, though.

>being this new

Ravenclaw here. They're all fine.

Perhaps. I think rather than a hat all 1st years should be in one common house so they can get to know everyone and the houses and make an intelligent decision for themselves. But then again that's not very LOL MAGIC.

is gryffindor secretly the worst house? the only thing in common with the people in it is that they aren't very popular with the other kids

so they dump these shitters in there so at least they can be friends with each other

This pasta is boring. You're boring