Whats some good chad kino?

whats some good chad kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XNBUGWx7cM
youtube.com/watch?v=GhhC7iMZsHs
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
nces.ed.gov/pubs2001/overview/table05.asp
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/4221.0Main Features392015?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=4221.0&issue=2015&num=&view=
youtube.com/watch?v=Si07Jdzn_4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do Chads really exist? I don't think i've ever seen one

This guy is going to turn into biker fat tier in a few years

thats because you probably live in europe around nothing but feminine beta males

Chads only exist in America, Australia, and Canada. Plus their Russian equivalent

Can't Hardly Wait

>Trip McNeely
youtube.com/watch?v=3XNBUGWx7cM

>Canada

American Sniper

youtube.com/watch?v=GhhC7iMZsHs

>>Canada
who exactly do you think the tall university hockey players are?

Pain and Gain

>Tall equals alpha

Dude I'm 5'6 and most tall guys at my college are skinny fat

I could fucking destroy them in a heartbeat

Consider the following argument:

1. If Chads are maximal social beings, then they are highly cultured.
2. If one is highly cultured, then they must watch Absolute Kinography (the epitome of film media).
3. If Chads are maximal social beings, then they only watch Absolute Kinography.

It's pointless to make a thread about this.
Chad Taste in film is so patrician and elevated, natural language cannot possibly express the names of such Kinographical Pictures.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Social doesn't mean cultured

Fight Club

is Thad Chad tier?

Wanna be Chad-tier

is that the nigga from smallville?

Chads don't really exist in Australia

They are purely an American thing; a byproduct of American schooling

No it's a byproduct of superior American genetics.

Sure thing, Jamal.

This is the type of movie chad would make if he paid someone to make a movie about football with what was left over from his trust fund when he made his muscle car company.

Depends how loose you're being with the definition.

Would anyone else love to be the cock whore for a bunch of hot Chads?

thought this was samuel hyde at first

When I think Chad I think of Johnny in Karate Kid

Can a kid in martial arts be Chad?

I'm friends with a chad who never abandoned me

This is what he likes

Number 97 is fine.

Sounds weird. I met Chad in high school, he is now in medical school and he is also in the judo team.

Thad sightly more evil and less smart.
Besides that yes, he is Chad.

never back down is Chad kino, doesn't get more chad than that

Came here to post this.

I think they're called sick cunts in your country

Kids

How is school different outside of the States

The only people I know who watch these movies are fat losers.

Should I tell them to stop?

What women want. Is also Mel Kino

It's literally footloose with mma.

What's some Stacy-core?

only thing this got correct was Never Back Down and Pain and Gain

it doesn't even have Top Gun s-mh

t. Chad

Southpaw

Pitch Perfect
Easy A
Josie and the Pussycats
Bridesmaids

really don't know what stacy-core is but those above are essential chick flicks

The Rules of Attraction
National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Dazed and Confused
Risky Business
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Weekend at Bernie's
Dude Where's My Car
TED

>I love all those movies except marvel and neighbors
Even though I've been here for 6 years I still feel like a normie.

Heathers

The simple answer is that you're just not very intelligent.

twinks are not chads brah

My schools Chad was literally named Chad. He was an all around decent guy. We were actually good buds in elementary school.

Much smaller student populations: Average size of Middle + High School in the US is 1347, Average size of Secondary School in Australia is 584

nces.ed.gov/pubs2001/overview/table05.asp
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/4221.0Main Features392015?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=4221.0&issue=2015&num=&view=

US schools also get an absurd amount of sports funding. School sport culture just doesn't exist outside of the US. In Australia and Europe almost all of the sport that gets played, at least above a social level, is played in private clubs (Rugby Union being a notable exception for Private Schools, but even then that just exists to feed into clubs post-High School).

The larger student size plus the school sport culture is what creates chads

The larger student size also supports more clubs in general, so the students get fractured and find their own cliques without the need or even opportunity to interact with other people in their grade.

For context my cohort was about 70 people. The idea of going to school and not knowing everybody in my grade is foreign to me. I knew everyone in my grade, the grade above me, everyone in the grade below me and most people in the grade below that. There's only 1 school in my region of about 400,000 people that is comparable in size to an American High School.

Manlet rage doesn't make you alpha or Chad.

Chads usually are pretty cool because they have nothing to be insecure about and therefore dont need to lash out at others too often

I'm Canadian and I knew some Chads.
Both exceptional hockey and baseball players, both played at college and high amateur (one at low professional) levels of sport.
One is an engineer and the other is a police detective in the provincial police force. They're also both pretty nice guys, and really funny. I was friends with them growing up.
I'm more of a Brad than a Chad. I played high level in my chosen sports (hockey at AAAA under 21, uni soccer). Now I'm a helicopter pilot who carries oil workers back and forth to offshore rigs.
Anyway, point is, we watched stupid dudebro movies and occasionally crime movies and dumb horror movies growing up. I watch different stuff now, the few times we've hung out over the last few years, they pretty much keep doing the same shit.

Me.

no homo tho.

"Sweetie, could you hold my balloons for a minute? I wanna talk to Chad real quick."

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Si07Jdzn_4I

>JV Basketball (One Game)

Damn this movie is good

Why are manlets so insecure?

wtf I'm a Chad now

>Die Hard 4 over the original
baka desu senpai

Manlets BTFO