/hansen/ - HvP/TCAP General: Nothing But Smiles Edition

Hansen vs Predator

Episode 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
Killkit's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=7fb057bc-9704-4cc3-b818-c732ed6a9517

Episode 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q
Worm's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=7a780ced-b786-47aa-8a4e-a2376733c5d7

Episode 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
Boss Papi's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=4b141fc4-8c86-4aea-8dc9-f325c5d3bcef

All original To Catch a Predator episodes:
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms

Legal definition of entrapment to confound delusional pedophiles:
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/50455/Dr-Maurice-Wolin-Piedmont-CA.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1r2jbKfWMf9MFpUZlU3cVl2VDQ
twitter.com/stevebuck6985
nbc-2.com/story/10684243/man-caught-in-dateline-sting-arrested-again
florida.arrests.org/search.php?page=1&results=56&fname=david&lname=schumacher&fpartial=True
dailymotion.com/video/x8i4u1_hambubger_news
watch2gether.com/rooms/mlf58hgbcbooqh3x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[Reserved]

Shameless plug of my bingo card

Here's the rate md page for that doctor caught in the Petaluma episode: ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/50455/Dr-Maurice-Wolin-Piedmont-CA.html

it's a popular show

how fast do /got/ and /who/ threads prune?

Don't bring the girls

I can't wait for one of you alt-right autist pedos to show up on this show.

I know this question gets asked constantly, but I haven't posted in a few days. Has Hansen discussed in any official capacity why they only do one pedo per episode now? I love the first five minutes of each episode, but then it gets boring as hell. Is it just a funding thing?

Chris' cameraman is my dream job

>hang out in the cozy sting house
>talk to the qt decoy
>watch Chris grill pedos live
>get to bust in after and shove my huge camera in the pedo's face

>implying that fedora guy does not post on Cred Forums
I'd bet my left dick that at least two of the guys on this season are regular Cred Forums posters. The first guy and fedora man are a shoe in.

Additional google drive link with a couple more episodes from later seasons, or part of episodes to be precise.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1r2jbKfWMf9MFpUZlU3cVl2VDQ

I don't think Chris has personally addressed it, but the general consensus seems to be that Crime Dailybux aren't worth as much as NBCbux.

an user suggested that pepe be the decoy and some other thing be the cameraman

>fuck the decoys afterwards

truly gratifying

No, but it's just a segment on Crime Watch Daily. They take up 30 min of an hour long show to do these. It's probably just them making the most of their time

If Hansen vs. Predator winds up being a big hit for them, maybe they'll do hour-long specials in the future

The filming too have taken a lot longer than it seemed to have should have taken as well.

Probably just had a really hard time getting anyone to break a law they spent a decade or so running a sting on.

they already have

the first guy who they caught (the one with the slackjaw) was an avid Trump supporter and spoke out against many a "SJW" on his twitter. dont have the pics on me rn but you can look him up

How many does this trip?

Because the crime requires a completely outlandish scenario (any female talking to these people), how can it be argued these people were a legitimate threat to anyone?

twitter.com/stevebuck6985
Paste this in the sticky next time

best to be on the safe side.

>the sticky

... generalfags truly are the worst.

Flagler Beach best decoy

Over the course of today's threads and yesterday you could have filled that card up a dozen times over, it's why he made it.

>how can it be argued these people were a legitimate threat
>twitter.com/stevebuck6985
He probably just wanted to drive her out to the empty parking lot so he could have a quiet place to help her with her math homework

The safe side of what?

A predator wouldn't desperately message every female he sees begging for sex. A predator would pretend to be a similar age, chat them up for a while, get personal details, and if they hit it off real well, get the kid to give an address. Never talking about sex once the entire time. Then try to get the kid to a public place and snatch them.

Whereas hansen just goes for desperate stupid people who can't even think far enough ahead to not commit a crime before even meeting these people in person.

>twitter

I don't speak retardese, so you're going to have to break it down for me.

>Anti pedo
>Want Trump to win
Don't bully pls

What business does this 30 year old woman have being a decoy?

>A predator would pretend to be a similar age, chat them up for a while, get personal details, and if they hit it off real well, get the kid to give an address. Never talking about sex once the entire time. Then try to get the kid to a public place and snatch them.
which is why it's easier (possible) to catch the dumb ones.

hansen gets desperate stupid people who prey on young children. They might not be an apex predator like (You) but they are predators all the same.

If they had these people chatting up multiple decoys exclusively in a certain age range (12-14) while ignoring any attention from anyone, say, 17 to [their age], then and only then would anyone have a case for them "preying" upon anyone, rather than simply being prey.

He's linking to the first perpetrator, who was doing his best to lure the girl away from the house and into his car, where he had a roll of duct tape, a loaded gun, a knife, and a garbage bag. He wanted to drive her out to a secluded location, in his own words.

These people are freaks that should be eliminated all the same, but in this case they may well have gotten a potential serial killer off the streets as well.

Also do your due diligence and research before posting next time pedo apologist.

I'm arguing they aren't even in the same family of offenders.

These people are operating on the fantasy of a minor wanting to fuck them.

Predators know that isn't possible.

Have you ever seen either of these shows?

If they were fantasizing they wouldn't be driving hundreds of miles to meet presumably underage kids to fuck them.

Stop posting.

i'm arguing they're offenders that are easier to catch than others, which is why they focus on them. easier to get these out of the system than the smart ones.

Oh, the iraq guy? Where having stuff in your car means you have a killkit because hansen said it over and over?

Whom you're presenting as representative of everyone hansen has "caught?" despite there only being two instances where anyone could argue "kill kit" at all?

>sticky
Baka desu senpai

But I'll do it once we can get a full set of twitters for the predators.

I'll do you one better
>that guy who gets caught by the same decoy using a different name in less than 24 hours after getting let go by Hansen

I'm saying the people they're catching aren't in any "system" at all. That the closest they'll ever come to success is with a decoy.

actually he wasn't charged with anything regarding the killkit. It was the police who told Hansen that is what they call as a killkit.
Also
>he hasn't seen that episode where the guy bought an entire arsenal of guns in his car
He was the police officer from Alabama

You mean the guy who is literally and unarguably, diagnosably, severely mentally retarded?

Yea hes a huge threat.

I'm talking about the guy that is more of a threat than a normal pedophile, pedo apologist. Kindly neck yourself.

>this triggers the pedo

LEL

I wonder if the pedo spammer spent more money for people to solve captchas for him to spam more

>It was the police who told Hansen that is what they call as a killkit.

Do you just have no idea how shit works when you have final cut?

>hey, cops, tell me this is a kill kit"
>"This here is what we call a kill kit!"

How the fuck can you trust these people to accurately present anything?

He wasn't mentally retarded, he just had """""issues.""""" He's not a "huge" threat but he is a threat all the same.
A threat goes to jail
We get entertainment
Win-win

Of course they are. Multiple people caught in these sting operations have admitted to having sex with other minors. Just because they are pathetic sacks of shit doesn't mean they haven't had some success in the past, and would potentially have some in the future.

Cool, so prove it then pedoshit. :^)

Is there any proof of that? Beyond what these people are saying?

>hey, cops, tell me this is a kill kit"
>"This here is what we call a kill kit!"
Nice proof there pedo. I'll just give them the benefit of the doubt: That Chris Handsome is a legitimate journalist who will only cheat on his wife with LEGAL AGED girls, and that the police were doing their job as intended. They have the presumption of regularity

lots of them have jobs, they are in a system like all of us. some admit to previous sexual encounters.

>this makes the pedo angry

>giving the benefit of a doubt to people with video editing software and a bias for schadenfreude entertainment

Wow, you really are that retarded.

Hungry Papi literally confessed to fucking someone (not a she,) there were others, I think one from Florida did it before getting caught.

do you need more proof than them admitting to it upfront?

Is there any proof, other than the spoken testimony of a pedophile in police custody, who would benefit in no way by making up such a stupendously awful thing at that moment?

I'm not quite sure, but I'm sure you'll pester me to Google for you.

Unless its in raw footage you really shouldn't trust anything anyone says.

>I will presume them to be dishonest because they have the capability to do so but most importantly because they are a threat to me
nice try pedo

Yes, raw footage and convictions.

>le smart but misunderstood cynic
:^)

"This show ruins peoples lives" should be the bonus

how would you know it was raw footage?

Was he convicted? Is there any further details than the two sentences that made it into the final cut?

>convictions
they have that now ;^)

Exactly. Therefore trust nothing, as these people are under no obligation to be truthful or accurate.

But outside corroboration, like convictions of other "confessed" crimes would serve well.

Some of the people captured have prior convictions for the very act of sexual harassment or attempted sex with a minor.

nbc-2.com/story/10684243/man-caught-in-dateline-sting-arrested-again

Just stop now, you're defending gutter scum.

>some = all

Just like they were all planning murder because of the two guys who had "kill kits."

how would you know they were guilty of prior convictions? could be innocent.

Lorne Armstrong was one of the most delusional people - he thought he was in love with this girl and he was going to marry her and kick her parents out of the ER as she was giving birth to his child because
>lorne_a_20014 (10/16/07 8:19:18 PM): because i want to be the only guy that ever sees your vagina:D
And he was trying to get with two other Perverted Justice decoys while he was telling her all this shit.

Even the sucker-for-love-ass-niggaz are trying to do some manipulating.

This is america. Everyone is entitled to defense. Regardless of your feefees.

*tips fedora*

I am just saying that your relentless defensiveness of these people with the explanation that they are all the sorts of people that could never achieve any success is dumbfounding at best and patently moronic at worst.

Stop. Posting.

Three felonies. Literally the first post of the thread.

Was there supposed to be something in that empty line? You went from, "hes delusional" to "hes manipulative" with nothing in between.

True. They were defended, had their day in court and got convicted. Murka mufugga

so what you're getting at is that only those with prior convictions of solicitation minors over the internet should be charged with solicitation minors over the internet.

>get shot when someone loses it

No one said otherwise.

I'm talking about the other crime, yo. So I guess that's a no.

>entitled to defense
>this applies not to the right to an attorney, but to the right to be told not to shut up on an anonymous ching chong aluminum can collecting BBS
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>And he was trying to get with two other Perverted Justice decoys while he was telling her all this shit.
haha i didn't even know that. not even a faithful creep.

I think what he was saying was
>everybody gets one

Or ya know, establish a definitive pattern with them ignoring attention from girls outside of the "gross" age range.

But hey, that's just me being logical and stuff.

user, why would someone lie to further implicate himself? The guy admitted to doing an underaged boy, what more do you want?

Uh, yea, lots of people in these threads have said more than once that all these people who are guilty of solicitation of a minor over the internet should be exterminated instantly.

>And he was trying to get with two other Perverted Justice decoys while he was telling her all this shit.
superthirst

When and who was doing the doing.

Ya know, basic stuff when trying to establish a pattern of behavior.

>logic
there is no logic in your post.
>"gross" age range

florida.arrests.org/search.php?page=1&results=56&fname=david&lname=schumacher&fpartial=True

Look, it's one of those guys that would have never had sex with a girl, having multiple prior convictions relating to sexual misconduct.

The fact I want more information that clearly establishes the show's claims, any of them, makes me exponentially more logical than people just jerking off to the schadenfreude.

>them ignoring attention from girls outside of the "gross" age range.
Dude these guys are basically social freaks, they'll never get attention from women. Which is why they prey on easy kids over the internet, because they know they have a chance. But Chris is here to save the day!

I believe there were implications of free chicken noodles

What am I looking for? Seeing a ton of shit there that isn't all underage sex crime related.

>5'6"

When will they learn?

No, you're just a contentious faggot that likes to defend pedophiles under the unreasonable belief that they're harmless despite conducting a serious crime.

You're smart user, you click on the picture and you can read the charges. They're even in big letters.

>get free chicken noodles
>choke on them
Just when he thought his day couldn't get any worse.

Holy fucking shit I thought they were all the same David Schumacher for a second

> trying to establish a pattern of behavior.
that's not what they're doing here, no need to.

>they have a chance.

I find that claim extremely suspect is all. I mean these guys aren't even pretending to be different people. They're posting their fat greasy asses directly.

>grand theft
>failure to appear
>resisting arrest
>DUI

... ?

so you want to let them go because they're stupid, delusional and desperate?
>poor him, he only wanted to fuck a child, let him go
really

>no need to

If you're going to try to claim these old fat greasy people are predators, there most certainly is a need to establish a pattern of behavior.

>michael schumacher
>disabled
who Cred Forums here

If they had established he wasn't just trying to fuck anything (read: ignored a 12 or 11 year old decoy and attention from 18+ women), rather than just anything teenaged who was willing to give him the time of day (further reinforced by the 15 year old boy), lock him the fuck up.

Otherwise I'm just incapable of seeing these people as a threat to anything.

Why did papi say confess?

It's okay user, you're just proving my point. Pedophile apologists simply can't read, they like to cherry pick. :^)

their pattern of behavior is that they chat up kids and eventually ask if they want to fuck, while sending nude pictures of themselves. then go to their house to fuck them if there is an opportunity. which is why they get locked up.

that they have so far been unsuccessful (some have though) is completely irrelevant. if only people with prior convictions could be convicted, there would be no convictions.

the show does not aim to catch repeat offenders specifically, and the do not aim to catch the smart ones specifically.

>mad pedo still bumping the threads

These all look like the same person.

How was I supposed to know I was looking for the 14th david schumacher who was convicted of fondling a 15 year old when he was 21?

All the rest of those davids are drunken theives and drug users.

i have serious trouble trying to decipher your post.

the fact is, they are aware of the age of the person during the conversation, and instead of finding other sexual partners of legal age, they stick with the kid. which means they either seek kids specifically, or seek any kind of sex partner of any age, no mater the legality. which is why they should both go to jail. don't want to go to jail? stay away from wanting to fuck kids.

>if only people with prior convictions could be convicted

You know damned good and well I was saying nothing of the sort. Goddman man stop hiding behind such bullshit and actually debate this shit.

I'm asking for evidence these people were specifically targeting 13 year olds or even just general minors (14-17) while ignoring anyone over 18 to establish a pattern of behavior that cements them as predators, rather than utterly desperate and so thirsty they don't care the girl (or boy) is underage.

theres no point

this has been debated countless times before and pedo apologists never win it

even if that was the case does that make it legal tho

>i'm not going to actually think about this shit because if I do I'm guaranteed to win

what a gracious concession

im a different user just btw

just letting you know how futile this is for you

It would make it significantly harder to defend them, at the very least.

>cements them as predators
you'd think chatting up kids over the internet so they could fuck them was enough. they're cemented as desperate, moronic predators.
>rather than utterly desperate and so thirsty they don't care the girl (or boy) is underage.
makes no difference.

I'd be happy to lose at this point.

I'm basically looking for a non-feelie reason I shouldn't be on these people's side.

no, you wouldnt be. the fact you're still arguing proves that.

you can be on their side, i am too at times, but they are all on the wrong side of the law and this is what happens. i'm sure it's possible that some of them are just lonely and in desperate need of feminine attention.

>tfw you could hear the terror in her voice when Hambubger showed up
dailymotion.com/video/x8i4u1_hambubger_news

So direct evidence that paints them as absurdly desperate with no evidence indicating they're exclusively targeting anything is irrelevant to the idea they're predators specifically targeting "kids."

I guess you don't have any idea how fucking stupid you are.

>Trump voter
>alt-right
Something you wanna tell us, leftcuck?

>feminine attention

Fucking papi proved he was so desperate he didn't even care if the attention was feminine.

Not to mention so completely lacking in game it's goddamn embarrassing anyone would think he'd ever have a shot at fucking anyone.

wait lmao why the fuck do the pedos being a bit lonely excuse their behavior?

lol who the fuck thinks this way

Son, I'm not trying to win an argument here. I'm trying to have one at all.

it paints them as someone who seeks sexual contact with kids. whether that was their goal when logging onto the internet or not is totally, completely irrelevant, when they start sending nudes to kids and go to a kid's house to fuck them.

I'm looking for more evidence they're actually predators and not so thirsty they're willing to risk jail for any sort of attention.

but why does that matter

if they're so desperate for sex that they're willing to fuck children then what difference does it make

is it different because it makes you feel a little sad?

>evidence that establishes a pattern of behavior that cements these people as X is irrelevant to the claim they're X.

You really want to end it this way?

you're the only one here who thinks a pattern of behavior is needed for this guys to be doing something wrong

Because the show is claiming they're predators. When its clear they're prey and hansen are the predatory entity.

What is the difference? They want to fuck kids, and seek to do so. Should be enough for any sane man to want to have them locked up.

So?

I'm not a normalfag, I don't need an angry mob with me to feel vindicated.

the conviction cements them. but you want more, for some reason.

is that how you actually want to see this?

you want to see these men as "prey"? just because they're lonely and demented enough in the head to see fucking children as a viable option, suddenly hansen is the big bad bully stopping them from getting that 13 year old puss?

Do you really think you're coming off as sane by insisting anyone who does anything you don't like should have all their rights stripped from them while being publicly shamed for entertainment purposes?

That edgy revelation still doesn't make you right, you know.

so you've created an arbitrary goal everyone has to meet in order to prove to you that yes, people who want to fuck 13 year olds are indeed bad people.

They aren't being convicted of being a predator. They're being convicted of soliciting a minor over the internet.

I understand the distinction is subtle.

>When its clear they're prey and hansen are the predatory entity.
That's the concept of the show, though.
>It Takes a Predator to Catch a Predator.

Hansen, for years, has done everything he can to claim the people he catches are dangerous threats to all children, but in those years, has done nothing to actually prove it.

Even your own loose logic further proves how little hansen has done to establish these people are legitimate threats to anything.

>by insisting anyone who does anything you don't like
What the law doesn't "like". My opinion is the same regarding people who want to fuck kids (apparently you disagree) but irrelevant in the eyes of the law.
>should have all their rights stripped from them
Incorrect, prisoners have rights too.
>while being publicly shamed for entertainment purposes?
Never said that, but there are worse shows.

0/3, you are goddamn retarded. Good luck being on the next season.

... so you don't watch the show or find it entertaining? As that is what you just said...

uh you know hansen has caught people who have offended in the past right

also the very nature of the men he catches kind of relate to a willingness to fuck children

user i understand where you're coming from but you're at the point where you gotta pull off mental gymnastics to reinforce your point...i think you're better off just abandoning the point.

The prior offenders are an extreme minority, practically outliers.

But yea, whatever, you're at the point where you're interpreting the barest questioning of an entertainment biased entity as mental gymnastics. I guess you really can't hold up any sort of argument or debate.

I loved that they finally did this

in the original series whenever someone asked for the batrhoom the decoy would always say it was broken

i always thought it would make such a great moment.
>guy asks decoy for bathroom
>decoy points him to it
> he goes in
>comes out
>"why dont you have a seat"

and they finally did it and it was glorious

does it matter if they're an extreme minority? they're among the men chris are catching, and behave in a very similar manner.

also

they're all trying to fuck kids

>I guess you really can't hold up any sort of argument or debate.
You're 0/4 here

I don't think he could possibly go any farther exposing them.

Will there ever be a more exquisite breakdown?

You can stop appealing to emotions whenever you want to actually talk about this.

>his screenname was "canirapeyouanally"

when you explain why trying to fuck kids is okay in any circumstance, ill consider it an appeal to emotion

until then, it's a perfectly valid point to bring up against pedo apologists

and no, being lonely enough doesn't give you a free pass

>Is this some kind of setup or something?

Talk about what? How it might be OK to seek out kids at home to fuck them, depending on certain irrelevant variables?

There's literally nothing more to discuss, pedoshit. Out of reasons of desperation or not, they're still doing something they know is wrong and that thing is preying on children. :^)

>that image
top kek

why haven't there been any aggressive I DO NOT CONCENT, AM I BEING DETAINED? people ut on the show. they all go so calmly into the cops. they almost all immediately deflate when chris starts talking. very few even try to leave immediately. i think i remember one trying to run from the cops. they all look so weak and defeated.

laugh out loud

Why do these retards give up their right to remain silent just for chinese food?

They are as hungry as they are thirsty.

They only show the good ones.

They can't wait to be sexually satisfied by BBC in prison

all pedos are homosexuals

>guess what, WE ARE BACK!

Hensen is spitting fire

Don't they sign legal documents to get less time in jail if they're on the show? If that's true, then people who are actually smart enough to shut up will probably take the time over even more reputation ruining.

they are on national TV, there is probably no reputation left.

I'm saying that they'd take a longer sentence over being on national television.

>Don't they sign legal documents to get less time in jail if they're on the show?
I doubt this very much, never heard that.

>Don't they sign legal documents to get less time in jail if they're on the show
ive heard this aswell but it seems too absurd to be true.
why would you ever get more lenient sentences for working together with a 3rd party entertainment program.

I want to make a TCAP stream, what's good place to do that? Ustream looks good but I have to pay to broadcast publicly or use the 30-day trial I guess

>It's a dumb pedos sign away their right to remain silent episode

You know, just because the so-called predators are stupid doesn't mean that there aren't easy/stupid prey around. In fact, what's not to say that because they've had easy preys that they mistakenly think it's always an easy thing to do and hence gets caught so easily.

so you can watch it with other people?
ive been on streams from Cred Forums before on watch2gether

I really hope they do a special cut that's raw footage, like they did with the earlier show, that's just the uncut interviews with chris and the predator without all the editing.

wow, those posts are completely blank if you filter out appeals to emotion.

You forgot "its an illegal sting operation"

killkit was an avid trump supporter. His is the twitter posted ITT

Yeah just so anyone can watch it, maybe have a chat going

Thanks I'll look into that now

lmao the butthurt

that's covered under the entrapment free square.

pretty sure hansen's ego is too bloated to release raw footage unless it makes him look good.

>There is no behavioral pattern established, so they should be left alone
New one from that idiot ITT.

>muh appeal to emotion
>muh appeal to authority
>if you think fucking a child is NOT ok then you're appealing to your feelings on the matter
>it's an "all I know about argument and debate came from the Cred Forums sticky episode"
LMAO
MAO
AO
O
can we get the above in the bingo?

That guy alone had material for an entire bingo.

>inb4 buttblasted pedo posts cheesy 'za

WANNA DO IT RAW

I think when the Kickstarter was going, he said he'd gradually want to release everything

I believe that there is something in hansen that makes them say everything.

Not trying to defend pedos, I love TCAP and hate these fucks, but its not that crazy an ex vet had weapons in his car. The duck tape could be a coincidence. Still think trying to lure the girl out of the house to an "empty parking lot" was pretty suspicious.

I also must say that these new episodes have way less nuance. It feels less like a news story (it never was) and much more like an obvious shaming program. The show will suggest things about the victims but phrase it in the same way news organizations like fox do by using a question.

>Was this man attempting to lure her out of the house to kill her?
>A killkit, could this be a case of attempted murder?
>What comes next will shock you, did this man have more in store then just a date?

Its pretty obvious. Still fun though

update us man

you gunna do this?

Dude, these guys aren't even trying to trick anyone. They're posting their real information and real pictures.

So the sting is basically a scenario where a 13 year old girl is literally gushing at the idea of getting fucked by an old fat greasy bald man.

JUST PUT DAT IN DA FRIDGE

They just cut the parts where he says it'll be worse if they don't talk to him.

Let's try this out, boys!

never said it was okay to fuck kids, just wanted more evidence these were actual predators instead of desperate losers willing to risk jail for sex.

But hey, misrepresenting arguments is cool and fun!

>not using synchtube

You still haven't explained how that makes them not predators. The guy in episode three literally admitted to going for children and teenagers because he likes the power (hence Boss Papi).

man are you still going

the only solid thing you have to stand on is "M-muh appeal to emotions!!" and occasionally "ummmm wheres the repeated behavior??? checkmate" as if you need to justify the wrongdoing of trying to fuck a child or that you need to have established some long running predatory behavior to get arrested for it.

dont bother user. even if a pedo literally admits himself that he's a power hungry monster, this user will either ask for repeated behavior or insist that they're just a minority.

Didn't know about it, I"ll try that out next time

So there is nothing. Thanks.

>requesting cp

warm up those report buttons!0

this is just hilarious at this point, like you're so convinced we haven't blasted you wrong multiple times at this point lmao

real talk, why don't pedos just stream cp instead of downloading it and risking jail time?

isnt there a country somewhere in africa where cp is legal?

>hey, is there any evidence these people are actual predators specifically targeting 13 year old girls and younger?
>YOU'RE A PEDO WHO WANTS TO FUCK KIDS THEY WANT TO FUCK KIDS THATS ENOUGH WHAT THE FUCK LOL BTFO

What would this show have been like if Samuel L Jackson was the host?

Hanson was/is great with unique characteristics but someone as no nonsense as SLJ with raw black anger would have been a sight to behold I think...

>stream it in the parking lot using McDonalds wifi
Checkmate FBI

streaming is downloading.

streaming doesn't leave a permanent file on your system though

>is there any evidence these people are actual predators specifically targeting 13 year old girls and younger?
once is enough. You don't get a mulligan. You murder a person for the first time, you're a murderer. It is that simple. Spiderman isn't real, everybody doesn't get one.

you still havent established why that matters, you seem to think that if they havent raped someone before then its okay to try and rape someone just once

like everyone gets a freebie

also pls link where i called you a pedo

Doesn't matter. Anything with enough bandwidth to stream CP is a sting operation.

>chatlogs
>their faces
>the fact that they actually go to the location to meet the girl
>no evidence

>you seem to think that if they havent raped someone before then its okay to try and rape someone just once

Never once said anything of the sort and you know it.

correction, even an ATTEMPT one time is enough. The point of the law is to protect children. Just to allow it even ONCE and the law fails in its fundamental purpose. If you fail and get arrested, you are a predator. If you succeed once, try again then get caught the second time, you're a predator. If you do a single thing with the intent of having sexual relations with a minor, you're a predator.

then stop circle jerking for this "repeated behavior" bullshit and realize that chatting up, sexting and providing nude photographs of yourself to a child isn't okay

I've asked, more than once, for something suggestive of a pattern of behavior, like chatting up multiple decoys in the "gross" age range while ignoring anyone older, even people who chat them up.

But its been proven pretty conclusively there is nothing of the sort.

we've explained before why this "pattern of behavior" shit is completely irrelevant but if you're going to be autistic about it, how about the fact that 3/3 of the pedos we've seen so far have been caught talking to that slut britney as well

Nigger literally every one this season has chatted up another decoy of the same alleged age or younger.

a pattern of behavior is not required. ONE act is enough. Even if you look for 18+ girls all the time but sexually chat up ONE girl just ONE TIME, it doesn't matter, you're a predator.

Never said it was, and, again, you know it.

I don't care if it's okay or not. I care if hansen and crew are actually busting the people they say they're busting. Predators. As opposed to desperate loser they've trapped in a completely fictitious and impossible scenario, ala,

Man that decoy was on point.
Best actress they've had.

if you can't define someone willing to rape a young child as a predator then it really doesn't matter what else we say, you're stuck in this weird topsy-turvy world where you believe someone has to be a serial rapist to be a predator.

it doesn't matter what kind of predator they are: whether they be a top predator with over 300 confirmed cunnys or those faggots who haven't even had sex. Do the act just once you're a predator.

>someone has to be a serial rapist to be a predator.

No, again, I'm asking for proof of multiple attempts and disregard of legal age pussy.

And you know it.

But you keep misrepresenting what I'm saying because... yea why are you doing that?

>I'm asking for proof of multiple attempts
why is this relevant to being a predator? ONE attempt is enough to make you a predator. ONE attempt. ONE.
UNO
UNE
ONE
ISA
Are you taking notes? This is going to be in the test

then why are you ignoring everyone who's saying that's irrelevant

it doesn't prove anything

they've still demonstrated a willingness to rape someone, so why does how many times they're prepared to do it matter?

keep saying that they're poor, lonely people who are just desperate for female attention all you'd like, they're still predators for what they're willing to do.

Oh, so now one attempt is proof to make you a predator. Instead of one act.

Fuck man, you're just dead set on calling a bunch of desperate losers predatory despite zero evidence supporting that. Why?

who /brought dinner for myself/ here?

I see your feefees are unwilling to budge on this at all.

Probably because you know you've got nothing backing you up.

Nah, I held out for the Chinese chicken noodle.

for someone who's willing to call appeal for emotion on every opinion that isn't their own, you sure do love to fall back on it by trying to justify the predators as "sad lonely desperate losers pls no bully :( :("

It'd be an easy thing to prove me wrong, ya know.

>Oh, so now one attempt is proof to make you a predator. Instead of one act.

What the fuck? Of course one attempt at rape is all you need to be a predator. What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

>so now one attempt is proof to make you a predator. Instead of one act
The attempt (((IS))) the act. ONE act towards having sex with a minor is enough to make you a predator. ONE act which has for its purpose to get your adult dick in underaged pussy makes you a predator. It is not required that the actual [[[[ACT]]]]] of getting said penis in said vagina happen. It's not required that you actually fuck an underaged girl. If you commit ONE act with the intent to snatch underaged punani, you're a predator. ONE preparatory act, even if the act of having sex isn't actually successfully performed, makes you a predator.

>attempt at rape

Sorry, I guess I got confused here.

Attempted rape isn't the crime hansen gets people on. Its solicitation of a minor. So what I was curious about was multiple attempts at solicitation of a minor.

No, it's not. Because you've set the bar yourself. In order to prove you wrong, we need to meet an arbitrary bar set by you that doesn't involve mentioning the fact that trying to rape a child is an abhorrent act.

If we mention that, we're appealing to emotion. If we mention the fact that you don't need "repeated behavior" to be a predator, you just ignore us.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((you))))))))))))))))))))))))))))]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

> So what I was curious about was multiple attempts at solicitation of a minor.
What about it exactly? That it had happened? Yes, one guy they literally caught twice. Several of them admitted to having sexual relations with minors before. Then you will now ask for proofs, saying that they did editing tricks when the admission came from the predators themselves.

okay...soo...why does there need to be multiple attempts at solicitation of a minor?

||||||||||||{{{{{{{{{{{(((((((((((((Me)))))))))))))}}}}}}}}}}|||||||||||||

I keep ignoring bits about "rape a child" because it isn't relevant at all to the legal reality of hansen and crew and the people they catch. They're running a sting built solely around solicitation of a minor.

>Its solicitation of a minor.

What minor?

Why are there so many pedo apologists in these threads? Jesus christ

hey now, I didn't use no |'s.

Okay, so you responded to half of my post. Can you address what everyone else is saying - that this "repeated behavior" bullshit you crux your entire argument on is irrelevant?

>everyone who can see this a exploitive scam is a pedo

the imaginary one they believed they were talking to.

That's literally the exact implication of the statute and its held up so many times is fucking sad.

who the fuck is streaming cp dipshit?

Its relevant to the idea they're actually catching predators, and not just preying upon losers.

theres only one at the moment. i think another one just entered the thread, but whatever.

do you know the difference between a pedo and a pedo apologist

>imaginary victim

One step away from 'thought crime'. yet redditfags cheer it on because its a 'pedo' witchhunt.

reported for requesting CP.

Okay, so here we go: just because you think that doing it once makes you a "desperate loser" doesn't make that the reality of the situation.

in reality, once you've attempted to solicit a minor once, you're a predator. this is kind of what hansen is referring to.

do it once or twice, or dozens of times. you're both a desperate loser and a predator.

ah fuck, now they're going to start quoting orwell at you.

Gone down that road so many times its just depressing, and they always just keep repeating orwell cliffnotes over and over.

reported for announcing a report

>thought crime

everyone playing along with bingo?

post yfw pedos on suicide watch

Snarky reddit style deflecting because I'm right and destroys you stance.

>thought crime
Confirmed for the pedo sperg from last night

>talk to someone over the internet and tell them im going to murder them
>call them and tell them im gonna bring a gun and shoot them in the head
>drive 2 hours out of my way to their house with my gun
>get arrested for "attempted murder"???
I DIDNDT REALISE YOU COULD GET ARRESTED FOR THOUGHTCRIMES

why did nobody shoot him till now? No American loosing his shit when realizing his life just ended?

#justiceforpapi

I DON'T THINK I WANT TO BLANK THE CAT

Correction: they aren't doing it at all. They never got the chance. The only person who ever replied to them was a decoy. Because no one of any age would ever come into contact with them.

So, what I was wondering, little more than idly, but I'm stubborn and pedantic, is if they had evidence these people were ignoring attention from 18+ year old women, or, as seems eminently likely at this point, they're avoiding having any sort of information like that because it makes hansen and crew look worse, as it would prove they're going after people who are lonely, desperate, and stupid.

... but actually I already knew that, as they've talked about how the decoy is coached to disengage from anyone remotely suave, intelligent, cagey, or doesn't immediately start sending dick pictures.

... no, I agree with you and just admitted to arguing that point, a lot, only to hit a brick wall made of orwellian cliffnotes.

The problem is hansen and crew are built around a crime that makes the first part of your scenario a crime, rather than the rest of it.

Repeating the same points in a slightly longer post doesn't make those points valid. They've solicited a child (Whether or not the decoy is a child or not is irrelevant), and that puts them into pedo territory.

It doesn't matter if they have no game. It doesn't matter if they'd talk to an 18 year old too. It doesn't matter if they're lonely, or pathetic, or desperate.

It doesn't matter when they've, to their own understanding, begun down the road to rape a child. It simply does not matter.

For the sake of argument, lets assume that they would all fuck an 18 year old if they got the chance. Does that make their willingness to go for children not matter? Does it make Hansen getting them off the streets any less just?

No, it would be like being convicted of attempted murder of a fictional character.

Posting some OC.

>they've, to their own understanding, begun down the road to rape a child.

You're reaching a lot here. These people are so clearly stupid there's no evidence they even know they've committed a crime till hansen tells them.

are the streets any safer now that people who will never otherwise have sex with anyone, much less a child, are in jail?

Its worse than that.

Its being convicted of threatening to murder a fictional character.

the internet sure is, from those people.

im not sure you've ever watched a single episode if you think they're ignorant of the crime until hansen busts them. a vast majority of them show clear nerves before they ever show up. plenty of them can pinpoint exactly what they've done wrong in the chatlogs themselves.

>a vast majority of them show clear nerves before they ever show up.

So anyone who's nervous before sex is a rapist.

haha holy shit man, did you actually post that with a straight face?

okay - nervous about being caught by the cops, dude. obviously.

jesus you guys are really reaching now

cute, not pedo

... nigger did you just imply there is anything dangerous, to anyone, what so ever, on the internet?

Is pedophilia like your kryptonite or something?

to a child browsing social media, older men trying to solicit them is indeed a danger. im sorry to tell you this, but it isn't actually allowed.

So you possess the necessary telepathy to tell the difference between pre-sex nerves and pre-caught nerves?

Do digital cameras even record whatever broadcasts telepathy? Or are we talking some sort of post-cognition.

So what you're saying is for Chris' show to be legitimate, they need to get an actual kid to talk to the pedos, then be at the house, and actually get fucked by them, and then we can safely arrest them?

Can you make a Boss Papi Wojack?

Or a Boss Pepe?

The people running this show are doing more harm, they are feeding the fantasy of untold amount of pedos that they dont manage to lure in. They go off hot and horny from the baiting and do gods knows what.

... so we're really going down the route of trying to claim seeing a penis is dangerous.

wow man. I'm at a complete loss.

When the pedos literally say in the chat logs "boy oh boy i hope you aren't the cops i'd hate to go to jail for life" or even "dont ever tell your parents about this or ill go to jail" your argument begins to fall apart a little bit.

considering the statute was written when the only way to solicit a minor for sex was face to face, something equivalent would be nice for the internet.

Or at least not criminalizing virtual crimes against imagined victims in impossible scenarios ().

But hey. I'm not emotionally invested in this.

me too man. i was at a loss with you before - but now?

lets ignore the fact you can't see the danger of older men meeting up with kids online. let's ignore that - you seem eager to.

sending a penis to a child? not okay dude. doing that alone makes you a predator. i know you're tempted to engage in some mental gymnastics about how "it's not THAT bad", but whatever your personal opinions on it is irrelevant. according to the law, inwhich hansen is operating behind, sending a picture of your penis to a child is simply not okay. it alone isn't solicitation of a minor, but it's often clumped with that charge.

the fact you need this explained to you is hilarious, but also sad.

only if you ignore the fact people say things for effect over the internet.

which is kinda hard considering you're on Cred Forums.

>I'm not emotionally invested in this, I'm just caping for people to have the ability to try to initiate sexual contact with 12 year olds
Okay, compadre. ;^)

>meeting up
>the internet

are you one of those people who can't distinguish the internet from real life?

I am so tired of replying to these thought crimes shit it's redonkelous.
First, thought crime is punishing someone for having a certain thought, nothing else.
Second, one of the crimes they charge these thirsty niggas are "attempted so and so," attempted because they weren't able to actually complete it since there was no little girl.
Third, just because there is no actual little girl does not mean there can be no attempted crime. Please google "Impossibility defense" and learn the difference between Factual Impossibility and Legal Impossibility. Protip: HvP stings create a Factual Impossibility scenario.
Fourth, most of the crimes these guys get charged with are crimes that are COMPLETED by the mere act of talking sexy to the child and/or sending them dick pics.

>you will never get paid to pretend to be a cute underaged girl and sext pedos

is that your arguement? "dem poor pedos dindu nuffin they just said they were worried about it for effect"

like what are you arguing here now? are you still trying to prove that these pedos are ignorant of their crimes? because "saying it for effect" or not, that's still evidence the pedos know what they're doing.

MORE LIKE CHRIS HANDSOME, AMIRITE?

mens rea

i dont know why you're trying it ignore the possibility of older men meeting kids from the internet. i mean, we're talking about a show where that literally happens.

If that makes you feel better about your own point, well believe whatever you want. at least respond to the rest of the points in the posts, though.

>so we're really going down the route of trying to claim seeing a penis is dangerous.
Seeing a penis is not dangerous. SENDING a picture of ANY penis, but especially YOUR penis to a minor is ILLEGAL because the law the accused is charged with violating SPECIFICALLY says "don't send lewd shit to minors."

Its been conclusively and repeatedly proven hansen only goes for stupid, ugly, desperate, failures.

So yea. Keep acting like these are criminal masterminds who've raped hundreds of kids before hansen, the genius pedohunter, trapped them.

They're the same Davids user. Also his father is the older gentleman.

why they don't use boys?
the plumbr admitted to fuck a boy.
Also the new decoy looks like 20

Mostly because once you start talking about "meeting up," you're no longer on the internet.

Which is further confirming the idea you can't distinguish the internet from real life.

no ones acting that way. theres that one sperg who keeps insisting there needs to be a pattern of behavior but otherwise, we're all acknowledging that these pedos have most likely been busted on their first attempt at child rape.

it's still kind of an attempt at child rape though.

SOLICITATION is the act of saying "hey let's meet and get sum fuk." Once you hit enter and the little girl on the other end sees it, the act is already done.
ATTEMPT to commit obscene/lewd acts to a minor (a separate offense) follows because the retards actually went to the place.

No one gives a shit about boys, girls attract more viewers.

If you go up the reply chain, you'll see dude try to claim the internet is safer now that some losers are in jail.

So the idea he was directly expressing was "seeing a penis is dangerous."

Maybe, but children are still children regardless.

okay, so you're reallly going to stick to this point. well user, it's not a winner, but whatever. im not the one to tell you what's a fucking retarded thought or not.

again though, please dont ignore all the other points. if you want to try desperately to discount them too go ahead, but atleast acknowledge them.

because boys aged 19+ already have deep voices
boys aged 15 below usually have faggot girly voices
t.former teenage boy

little gay boys are huge sluts and no one cares if they get fucked.

they do use boys tho

Except there is no 'little girl' was solicited, nor can you attempt to commit obscene/lewd acts against someone who doesn't exist.

>Keep acting like these are criminal masterminds who've raped hundreds of kids before hansen
LMAO we're literally enjoying HvP because we love seeing retards get BTFO'd. Cred Forums has a rich history of enjoying the torment of the mentally retarded.

Shit I think I remember now. It was the sting with a pool and a bar setup yeah?

I've been bored with you for a while, yo. You don't seem to be able to comprehend ideas or form a coherent thought. It just seems you're running on pure emotion.

So, yea, I asked for X, ya ain't got it, we done.

theres been a couple of times where a boy decoy has been used, but yeah thats one of them.

one of the female decoys can also act as a boy and a girl.

Google Impossibility Defense. What we have here is Factual Impossibility but if you can read you'd know that. Educate yourself.

I know. I'm the one who originally started pointing that out in these threads.

Do you watch the show or read the chat logs? 9 times out of 10 they say "I really shouldn't be doing this, you're so young" or "I could really get in a lot of trouble if anybody knew about us". And they always make sure the child will be home alone when they go to make the rape.

JUST

Anybody kinda feel bad for Worm? Slackjaw and Papi were fucked up to be sure, but Worm gives off the impression of an actual mental disability or social disorder. Like he's so disconnected from reality.
The way he presented the gifts were reallllllly creepy, as well as the phone call. It gives off the vibe of extreme social problems when he was growing up.
Still deserves to be locked up and stuff but hopefully he'll get some kind of mandated psych treatment.

oh hey, another appeal to emotion. for someone who loves to claim everyone but themselves doesn't have the ability to "form a coherent thought", you sure do need to rely on that a whole lot.

user, you're going to have to accept that people not being okay with old men having sex with children aren't appealing to emotion. most of the time, we're just trying to explain the law to you, man.

Hansen is not a genius in catching pedo masterminds. He's a master of the art of making people sit and squirm

Its nice to know the groundwork for thought crime is already in place.

I think using boys will shock the audience even more, like that guy who admitted to fuck a 15yo boy.
People still hate gay people so that would make this even more disgusting to watch.

It's fucking wonderful. I had to pause the video when the plumber dude said he bought food for only himself. Laughing way too hard at how socially broken he was.

>ppsssh kid, i've been bored with you for a while.....
>*teleports behind back*
>*ignores all points but cherry picked responses*
>*unzips dick*
>*defends pedos*

Literally, HOW many of these pedos are even remotely left? Just saying...

where did it all go wrong

Educate yourself, solicitation and attempt to commit obscene/lewd acts to a minor require a victim. There is no victim, there is no crime.

>I've seen some shit.

All hes really a master of is editing.

>I base my knowledge of law on a work of fiction titled 1984
We had actual literal lawyers and students this morning absolutely tearing your kind (muh thought crime, muh entrapment) to pieces. All they did was bury their head in the sand and eventually just kept repeating the same phrases over and over.

Nope, the statute is so old it literally references "belief" as valid criteria.

What a world to live in.

>to a minor require a victim
In the mind of the criminal. Have you even googled what I told you to google yet. What is your plan here?

What you 'cited' does not apply.

The law is not immutable. the fact all these thought crime compatible legislations and precedents exist, right now, should scare you.

I know it isn't strictly legally thought crime. That's irrelevant considering how close it is.

the concept of belief in of the accused is a cornerstone of criminal law. What is punished is the act combined with a criminal intent. If you commit the same act without a criminal intent, it can be a tort, but not a crime.

>I know it isn't a thought crime.
>'Sits irrelevant though.
>Yup.
>Nothing wrong with this logic.

>the fact all these thought crime compatible legislations and precedents exist, right now, should scare you.
Nice burden of proof you got there

And as we've been over before, the problem arises when you start prosecuting based entirely upon belief and imagined acts.

The term "IRL" is a cornerstone of internet culture because, till it went mainstream, people recognized there was a huge difference between typing letters at a screen and walking up to someone and saying "hi."

>its a samefag pedo who posts this "fictional character" non argument in every thread because he is a retard episode

You just linked like five of them.

That impossibility defense thing is a goldmine for concepts related to a legal system that supports thought crime legislation.

>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Factual impossibility and Legal impossibility, neither apply.

Factual impossibility - if there was actual victim and they went to molest them but they weren't there it would a apply.

Legal impossibility - >The underlying rationale is that attempting to do what is not a crime is not attempting to commit a crime

I assumed you would not understand and I was correct. Ask a lawyer or any year 1 law student. They should be able to explain that.

Only 350 posts.

lol no, it doesn't mean what you think.

Factual impossibility, is like shooting at someone behind fence and because they moved but you thought they were there, its still attempted murder. REQUIRES ACTUAL REAL WORLD VICTIM.

Legal impossibility - Is literally what I am say, no victim no crime. If I decide to molest a tree thinking its a child, It is not child molestation because there is no child.

Go try and find more buzzwords you dont understand on reddit, fuckwitt.

Yes, and what's the bump limit again?

Did papi ever get to use the restroom?

why don't newfags ever want to chase the thread all the way to page 10, breathlessly rushing to get their posts in before the archive?